Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a proposal to build exclusively male toilets....

4 posters

Go down

a proposal to build exclusively male toilets.... Empty a proposal to build exclusively male toilets....

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:49 pm

in Haryana which has a male to female ratio of 1000 to 726. Since a majority of Haryanavis are males, I propose all public toilets in Haryana to be built henceforth be male loos with male urinals. Female Haryanavis should suck it up and learn to use male toilets since the male sex is the majority sex in Haryana.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

a proposal to build exclusively male toilets.... Empty Re: a proposal to build exclusively male toilets....

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Let the Haryanvis worry about their own men. You worry about toilets for females in your own home state where the male to female ratio is 1000 to 1000. Worry about proper defecation of your women folks back home.

Back to top Go down

a proposal to build exclusively male toilets.... Empty Re: a proposal to build exclusively male toilets....

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:in Haryana which has a male to female ratio of 1000 to 726. Since a majority of Haryanavis are males, I propose all public toilets in Haryana to be built henceforth be male loos with male urinals. Female Haryanavis should suck it up and learn to use male toilets since the male sex is the majority sex in Haryana.

The females need not worry. Rashmun'd find seven school girls who loved using male toilets (two from UP, five from Bihar) a good enough sample to conclude that there is not really a malestani imposition, merely a move toward following the majority, and would stand toe to toe with all the girls if it were indeed malestani imposition.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:20 pm

majority wins. the small inconvenience to the minority should be entirely acceptable to the minority since they are only 42% of the population.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Also Haryanavis should declare the penis as the state sex organ since 58% of Haryanavis possess one.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:majority wins. the small inconvenience to the minority should be entirely acceptable to the minority since they are only 42% of the population.
Meanwhile, where are all the females in TN going to defecate, max? On the roadside, beside the railway tracks along with their male equals? Equal partnership in defecating?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Somebody's butt is hurting. LOL! is this a way of taking out your frustrations wrt Modi's speeches in Hindi? You guys are such entertainers Razz.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Kinnera wrote:Somebody's butt is hurting. LOL! is this a way of taking out your frustrations wrt Modi's speeches in Hindi? You guys are such entertainers Razz.

LOL!

I forgot to add the following:

Although the Haryana govt "officially" recognizes the existence of both western and eastern toilets, the preferred one is the eastern commode since it is indigenous to our great nation.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Somebody's butt is hurting. LOL! is this a way of taking out your frustrations wrt Modi's speeches in Hindi? You guys are such entertainers Razz.

LOL!

Although the Haryana govt "officially" recognizes the existence of both western and eastern toilets, the preferred one is the eastern commode since it is indigenous to our great nation.
That works! Eastern ones are more hygienic for public toilets. When in India, i don't use the western ones in trains. yuck! I use only the eastern kind. And most use the eastern kind only.

PS: Jai ho @ the indigenous. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Kinnera wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

LOL!

That works! Eastern ones are more hygienic for public toilets. When in India, i don't use the western ones in trains. yuck! I use only the eastern kind. And most use the eastern kind only.

I am relieved (no pun intended) that it works for you. Even for the untrained ones there is nary a problem. After all what is the taxpayers' money for? The Haryana govt will take it upon itself to open eastern commode demonstration sabhas to help those who don't know how to properly squat and relieve themselves.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:56 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

LOL!

I am relieved (no pun intended) that it works for you. Even for those it doesn't work there is nary a problem. After all what is the taxpayers' money for? The Haryana govt will take it upon itself to open eastern commode demonstration sabhas to help those who don't know how to properly squat and relieve themselves.
They don't need that for the indigenous ones. They already know. Meanwhile......the 1000:1000 women in TN squat in the open?

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

LOL!

I am relieved (no pun intended) that it works for you. Even for those it doesn't work there is nary a problem. After all what is the taxpayers' money for? The Haryana govt will take it upon itself to open eastern commode demonstration sabhas to help those who don't know how to properly squat and relieve themselves.
They don't need that for the indigenous ones. They already know. Meanwhile......the 1000:1000 women in TN squat in the open?

No. They will just refuse to use male toilets and resist their enforcement.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:09 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
With so many women in the state, they do need toilets of their own. That's an immediate need.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Kinnera wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
With so many women in the state, they do need toilets of their own. That's an immediate need.

They already have them and don't want to give them up for the sake of pleasing the macho govt.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:33 pm

While you guys are busy at this, I recently saw a news item where in Japan they are planning on having only  'western toilets' and no urinals for men. The reason, if men use 'sitting' position, their prostrate glands will not trouble much compared to those who 'stand'.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:54 pm

What a weird thread. Max, is there some news article that prompted this outburst or are you just getting lamer day by day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:What a weird thread. Max, is there some news article that prompted this outburst or are you just getting lamer day by day.

i was reading some of the arguments being made on the language thread. it seemed like a good opportunity to refute some of those arguments by using a technique called 'reductio ad absurdum'. if you don't know what that is, google it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:What a weird thread. Max, is there some news article that prompted this outburst or are you just getting lamer day by day.
It's the heart burn over Modi speaking in hindi and other south indians and some tamilians not opposing it. He's venting in this way. The built up frustrations need an outlet. Right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i was reading some of the arguments being made on the language thread. it seemed like a good opportunity to refute some of those arguments by using a technique called 'reductio ad absurdum'.  if you don't know what that is, google it.

Being overly conscious of your image, you had to go ahead and explain yourself, Il Professore, thereby reductioning your sarcasm to absurdum.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i was reading some of the arguments being made on the language thread. it seemed like a good opportunity to refute some of those arguments by using a technique called 'reductio ad absurdum'.  if you don't know what that is, google it.

Being overly conscious of your image, you had to go ahead and explain yourself, Il Professore, thereby reductioning your sarcasm to absurdum.

that's ok. i'd rather do that than post cryptic two-worders to make myself appear cool.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:38 pm

ah ok.... didn't read the language thread(s), hence couldn't connect. Read one just now, no idea what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down