Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here comrade, you missed this post

5 posters

Go down

here comrade, you missed this post Empty here comrade, you missed this post

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:44 pm

some super secular kebab eaters were doing their tiresome sarcastic act about modi and chaddis. behold the 'more assertive foreign policy' that your doddering, effete, turbaned old fool couldnt begin to conceive of:

"It is a very tough stand that our top bosses want us to take against Pakistan and the tone is very different from the previous government," said the Home Ministry official.
"The previous government indulged in lip service. Publicly the former home and defense minister would showcase an assertive stand against Pakistan but actually neither BSF nor the army was given a free hand."

http://www.ibtimes.com/narendra-modi-pushes-india-ante-fighting-pakistan-1703478

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

here comrade, you missed this post Empty Re: here comrade, you missed this post

Post by southindian Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Yup! Are those morons still on SuCH who loved the previous government?

However, military officers in both countries and officials in New Delhi say the violence that has killed nearly 20 civilians escalated because of a more assertive Indian posture under the new government of nationalist Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

"The message we have been given from the prime minister's office is very clear and precise," said a senior Indian Home Ministry official. "The prime minister's office has instructed us to ensure that Pakistan suffers deep and heavy losses."

In his first extensive comments on the violence, Modi told a political rally on Thursday - when 1,000 Indian mortars rained across into Pakistan - that "it is the enemy that is screaming".
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 pm

I already did. Reality is much closer to this than what you've posted..
The simple fact is that India has not developed a decisive, conventional military superiority to give Pakistan army a befitting reply. So what you get instead is 'Act Tough' rhetoric amounting to disproportionate response — no flag meetings, no DGMO talks and not even political talks unless Pak stops firing.

This is not remotely akin to the frequently touted muscular and robust foreign and security policy of the Modi government. On Air Force Day, on Wednesday, when asked by reporters on border firing, PM Modi responded with five words, "Jaldi sab theek ho jayega." Because this cycle of small arms and mortar fire has caused deaths of mainly civilians on both sides, as soldiers are inside bunkers, and is leading to the law of diminishing results, Mr Modi's words are prophetic.

Pak army has achieved its immediate objective of internationalising Kashmir, pushing in infiltrators and testing Modi.
https://such.forumotion.com/t27430-kashmir-violence-tests-modi-s-promise-of-muscular-foreign-policy#279920

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:52 pm

CD

What is the big deal if Pak goes to UN?  What is the strategic and tactical impact on India? Media reports do show Pak as the instigator and it has a history of such behavior.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:57 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

What is the big deal if Pak goes to UN?  What is the strategic and tactical impact on India? Media reports do show Pak as the instigator and it has a history of such behavior.
I've not commented anything about PAK going to UN, it is their prerogative, I couldn't care less about them. All I said was Modiji looked like an amateur with his diplomatic moves pertaining to Pakistan thus far.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:35 pm

On one hand Modiji is saying our jawans gave befitting rely to Pak, OTOH asking for vote.

here comrade, you missed this post Modija10

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:On one hand Modiji is saying our jawans gave befitting rely to Pak, OTOH asking for vote.

here comrade, you missed this post Modija10
What is your point?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I've not commented anything about PAK going to UN, it is their prerogative, I couldn't care less about them. All I said was Modiji looked like an amateur with his diplomatic moves pertaining to Pakistan thus far.
Like giving a strong reply to LOC violations?

Help us understand which of modi's actions make him  'look like an amateur'? 

Just as an aside, who are the pros?  MMS, Antony, Pranab, Sonia?  or you mean Rahul? Digvijay?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Agree....Hopefully, the next time the Terroristan start a hanky panky, Modi ji resorts to a tougher act and instructs the Army to ENSURE that the 100 to 1 principle is realized.

Hope the terroristanis start another game before Deepavali so that the India can REALLY celebrate Deepavali with never-before firecrackers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:34 pm

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141018/nation-current-affairs/article/border-fire-pakistan-violates-ceasefire-twice

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141018/nation-current-affairs/article/border-fire-pakistan-violates-ceasefire-twice

Deepvali is on Wed...Keep your fingers crossed... this time Modi ji should show what Kishen ji did to Kamsa....(of course, keeping in mind the 100 to 1 ratio).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down