Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

telugu proverbs

Go down

telugu proverbs Empty telugu proverbs

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 am

The other day b_a posted a telugu phrase fore. So I went searching for it.

Found these two very amusing and wise ones.

[*]Koose Gadida Vachi Mese Gaadidani Chedakottindi Anta
[*]The literal meaning of the proverb is , the braying donkey comes and disturbs the grazing donkey.
It is used to describe people who are not productive (the braying donkey), but go around disturbing others who are doing something more productive (the grazing donkey). Well, it presupposes that grazing is more productive than braying!

[*]

LOL.. I consider myself as a grazing donkey on forums, doing something useless, but still MORE useful than the braying donkey like Rashmun, b_a, FF, etc.

[*]Nidra poye vadini nidra leppochu kani; Nidra poyinnatu natinche vadini nidra lepalem
[*]Meaning: You can wake up someone who is sleeping; It is impossible to wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep
Context: You can convince someone who is sincere, but impossible to convince someone who is pretending to be sincere.

[*]

this is so true.

more here: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Telugu_proverbs

Back to top Go down

telugu proverbs Empty Re: telugu proverbs

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:46 am

ha ha! so apt to the situation that's going on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Now that you have become an expert in telugu sametalu , can you please do a little favor to me. I am having trouble in recalling one of them. It ends with "... బొంకు నేర్వదా?". I can't seem to recall the first part.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:58 pm

b_a, can you first answer how you came to know about the fake telugu boyfriend of vids? who's gossiping with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 pm

b_A wrote:Now that you have become an expert in telugu sametalu , can you please do a little favor to me. I am having trouble in recalling one of them. It ends with "... బొంకు నేర్వదా?". I can't seem to recall the first part.

i don't care to know this. What is it about fictitious telugu boyfriend? How does it matter to you if i had/have a bf or not, or if he was telugu or not? What does it matter to you what I told to kinnera?

Most importantly, the most chatting i have done is with these people

bittu
ha
bw
kinns

bittu and kinns can't say anything against me. So, are you ha or are you bw? How else can you make any comment on what i say on chat? If you are neither of these, which one of them told anything to you? And with what authority?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down