Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State failure or failed state?

2 posters

Go down

State failure or failed state? Empty State failure or failed state?

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Our country today is bedevilled with militancy of every conceivable denomination. Each strand can be traced to a state policy of waging jihad via proxies more commonly known as non-state actors to further Pakistan’s perceived foreign/security policy goals.

Perish the thought that anybody has been, or will ever be, held responsible for this unmitigated disaster that has made the country virtually ungovernable and claimed tens of thousands of lives. The victims have either been innocent bystanders or those battling this existential threat as the monster turned on the creator.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1140167
Finally.. will the good sense prevail? I have my doubts though.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

State failure or failed state? Empty Re: State failure or failed state?

Post by nevada Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:23 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Our country today is bedevilled with militancy of every conceivable denomination. Each strand can be traced to a state policy of waging jihad via proxies more commonly known as non-state actors to further Pakistan’s perceived foreign/security policy goals.

Perish the thought that anybody has been, or will ever be, held responsible for this unmitigated disaster that has made the country virtually ungovernable and claimed tens of thousands of lives. The victims have either been innocent bystanders or those battling this existential threat as the monster turned on the creator.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1140167
Finally.. will the good sense prevail? I have my doubts though.
Grammar aside, good sense wrt to proxy terror will never prevail in Pak IMO. They have gone in too deep and cannot turn back now.

nevada

Back to top Go down