Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tragedy of being Kinnera

+6
b_A
Propagandhi711
SomeProfile
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
seven
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The tragedy of being Kinnera Empty The tragedy of being Kinnera

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:15 pm

If anyone wants to look for evidence as to how a relatively decent person like Kinnera became morally corrupt due to bad company one has to look no further than Kinnera's post in which she claimed I fuck my sister.

Back to top Go down

The tragedy of being Kinnera Empty Re: The tragedy of being Kinnera

Post by seven Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Rashmun - what is the matter with you?

Just like 'sleeping together' doesn't always mean 'sleeping' together, bc doesn't mean the literal thing.
And she obviously didn't mean it literally.

Also in my opinion bittu did not write the bc post. I think so not bcz it didn't sound like something bittu would say, but because he never participates in fight threads.

All other bc posts are you mock you. You didn't know? Sometimes you're smart n wise n then you don't understand sarcasm n mockery. What's the matter with you?

BC can also mean bahot cute. If you stopped over killing topics, you can be cute too.
Please stop(?)

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:18 am

seven wrote:Rashmun - what is the matter with you?

Just like 'sleeping together' doesn't always mean 'sleeping' together, bc doesn't mean the literal thing.

Also in my opinion bittu did not write the bc post. I think so not bcz it didn't sound like something bittu would say, but because he never participates in fight threads.

All other bc posts are you mock you. You didn't know? Sometimes you're smart n wise n then you don't understand sarcasm n mockery. What's the matter with you?

BC can also mean bahot cute. If you stopped over killing topics, you can be cute too.
Please stop(?)

you are one of the more sober posters here. had to give you this compliment! enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:21 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:

Please stop(?)

you are one of the more sober posters here. had to give you this compliment! enjoy.

and for the record, I and seven are living a "parallel life"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:22 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Please stop(?)

and for the record, I and seven are living a "parallel life"
i hope you two are sleeping parallelly without intersections. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:45 am

Please stop(?)

She called me Behenchod which has only one meaning: sister fucker. The only time I recall the word being used is in boarding school--usually by one of the punjabi boys. I have never in my life heard any woman use the word Behenchod--not even in jest.
Kinnera used the word Behenchod to describe me to express solidarity with Tracy who had called me Behenchod ( first time she used this word on this forum) in a post now believed to have been written by Bittu for several reasons. b_A has publicly agreed with me that the Behenchod post of Tracy was written by Bittu and so have some other posters through private notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:53 am

Why would anyone share their password with other posters. I was surprised to see that post and an allegedly woman handle using that word. I have never trusted a handle here not knowing who is behind the handles.

But as I have been finding out in real life for some years now, women in their 40s are promiscuous and can do/say things they have never done before. Morality of 20s and 30s take a back seat when they are in their 40s.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:46 pm

SI, use your brains. Ppl who do anything against their conscience do stuff clandestinely, away from public eye, chupke chupke. If they have to chat, they do that privately in yahoo chats or google chats or whatever. They don't chat in a public forum. And they'd keep their affair or whatever a secret. 
Ppl with a clear conscience and who are confident and sure about themselves don't need to do that. 
How you perceive the world depends on your mental makeup. One can perceive however they want to. It's their own business, not mine. 

wrt bhenchod,  ya i said it. I nvr used it on anyone till now in real life or online. won't take it back. The one who this one does a murgi pose to also deserves the same word.

PS: No more from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Kinnera wrote:SI, use your brains. Ppl who do anything against their conscience do stuff clandestinely, away from public eye, chupke chupke. If they have to chat, they do that privately in yahoo chats or google chats or whatever. They don't chat in a public forum. And they'd keep their affair or whatever a secret. 
Ppl with a clear conscience and who are confident and sure about themselves don't need to do that. 
How you perceive the world depends on your mental makeup. One can perceive however they want to. It's their own business, not mine. 

wrt bhenchod,  ya i said it. I nvr used it on anyone till now in real life or online. won't take it back. The one who this one does a murgi pose to also deserves the same word.

Idiot Kinnera, if you have to abuse me then abuse me. Why involve my mother or sister in your abuse?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Kinnera wrote:PS: No more from me.

Thank you, Kinnera, for resisting the urge to respond to Doucheman.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:11 pm

southindian wrote:Why would anyone share their password with other posters. I was surprised to see that post and an allegedly woman handle using that word. I have never trusted a handle here not knowing who is behind the handles.

But as I have been finding out in real life for some years now, women in their 40s are toamin accouts adficitiouas emailavvon.ekllo to 20!
hello. i have shared my password with several friends despite the fact that i got cheated on one occasion. so it is nothing unusual (defending tracy now).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

+2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:16 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

+2

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:16 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

+2 
thnx and the moron needs to know that it's abt him, what a horrible kinda guy he is. It has nothing to do with his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Kinnera wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

+2 
thnx and the moron needs to know that it's abt him, what a horrible kinda guy he is. It has nothing to do with his sister.

I think it's a good idea to talk about the moron as if he is not in the room. Don't talk to him directly or reply to his posts. But feel free to talk about him in other threads or as a reply to others' posts! tongue

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:54 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

+2 

I think it's a good idea to talk about the moron as if he is not in the room. Don't talk to him directly or reply to his posts. But feel free to talk about him in other threads or as a reply to others' posts! tongue

https://such.forumotion.com/t27484-good-job-guys#179470

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Please stop(?)

She called me Behenchod which has only one meaning: sister fucker. The only time I recall the word being used is in boarding school--usually by one of the punjabi boys. I have never in my life heard any woman use the word Behenchod--not even in jest.
Kinnera used the word Behenchod to describe me to express solidarity with Tracy who had called me Behenchod ( first time she used this word on this forum) in a post now believed to have been written by Bittu for several reasons. b_A has publicly agreed with me that the Behenchod post of Tracy was written by Bittu and so have some other posters through private notes.

I see that some people are making jokes and some other people think that the cuss word is the reason that I think that it was bittu's post.
BK has lamented, incorrectly and dishonestly I think, that she cannot even use a swear word without somebody accusing her of impersonation.
Well, that is not the only reason.
That specific paragraph contains all the hallmarks of a bittu post.
-the syntax
-the tone of the post which sounds more like irritation rather than the borderline hysteria that the rest of the post contains.
-pithiness and succinctness and yet very clearly conveys the insult- there is not an extra or redundant or unnecessary word there ( Ironical here, huh? Smile )
-the potty humor
-the clever word play - now we saw BK attempt wordplays that usually fall flat on its face - not so in this case
-the cuss word and its correct placement.
-the distinctly unfeminine nature of the post

It is very easy for someone who has good english skills to fake bad grammar and sentence construction (watch KV for the demo) but nearly impossible for the converse to be true. ( You got my point? Smile )

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:23 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Please stop(?)

I see that some people are making jokes and some other people think that the cuss word is the reason that I think that it was bittu's post.
BK has lamented, incorrectly and dishonestly I think, that she cannot even use a swear word without somebody accusing her of impersonation.
-the syntax
-the tone of the post which sounds more like irritation rather than the borderline hysteria that the rest of the post contains.
-pithiness and succinctness and yet very clearly conveys the insult- there is not an extra or redundant or unnecessary word there ( Ironical here, huh? Smile )
-the potty humor
-the clever word play - now we saw BK attempt wordplays that usually fall flat on its face - not so in this case

It is very easy for someone who has good english skills to fake bad grammar and sentence construction (watch KV for the demo) but nearly impossible for the converse to be true. ( You got my point? Smile )

Good analysis. also your post on Tracy is eagerly awaited. Please consider posting it in the [Madrasi_idiot] thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Kinnera wrote:SI, use your brains. Ppl who do anything against their conscience do stuff clandestinely, away from public eye, chupke chupke. If they have to chat, they do that privately in yahoo chats or google chats or whatever. They don't chat in a public forum. And they'd keep their affair or whatever a secret. 

Now, let me attempt to write a short story in BK style. Please remember that it is clearly fictional and shows only one of the many possibilities.

A,B and C are chat friends. A and B are middle aged aunties and C is a middle aged uncle fancying himself as a player.
B and C are in the same geographical region while A is in a distant region. All of them are just chat friends for years.
B and C get bored with just chatting and decide to meet one day. At that time, B was having some personal issues in life and also struggling with weight and other issues. Despite the sophisticated player show that C puts on, he doesn't have much success with ladies and he is also having a mid-life crisis and is desperate for the opportunities before he turns old. They meet at a bar and get drunk and continue the bar hopping adventure. Now B turns into a different person when drunk. She cannot distinguish whether it is wrong to share pictures of friends or the correct thing when she is drunk. They take their date to the logical end. Now, things get awkward for a few days. But they have to act normally in chat so that A doesn't get suspicious. After a few days, they give in and decide to meet again. And it continues.

Now, let's not get into the discussion on whether it is true or not. The big question is, But is it plausible?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Please stop(?)

-the syntax
-the potty humor

Good analysis. also your post on Tracy is eagerly awaited. Please consider posting it in the [Madrasi_idiot] thread.

Well, that post has become kind of redundant with the all the drama that happened in recent days. Saamiyaar has recently posted the same feeling that I had about some of the people who consider themselves "mildly curious" but consider others as low lelvel gossipers and snoopers. And it appears that people are sick of this drama. I will try to post it if people (other than you) are still interested.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:45 pm

b_A wrote:

Now, let me attempt to write a short story in BK style. Please remember that it is clearly fictional and shows only one of the many possibilities.

A,B and C are chat friends.  A and B are middle aged aunties and C is a middle aged uncle fancying himself as a player.
B and C are in the same geographical region while A is in a distant region.  All of them are just chat friends for years.
B and C get bored with just chatting and decide to meet one day. At that time, B was having some personal issues in life and also struggling with weight and other issues. Despite the sophisticated player show that C puts on, he doesn't have much success with ladies and he is also having a mid-life crisis and is desperate for the opportunities before he turns old. They meet at a bar and get drunk and continue the bar hopping adventure. Now B turns into a different person when drunk. She cannot distinguish whether it is  wrong to share pictures of friends or the correct thing when she is drunk. They take their date to the logical end. Now, things get awkward for a few days. But they have to act normally in chat so that A doesn't get suspicious. After a few days, they give in and decide to meet again. And it continues.

Now, let's not get into the discussion on whether it is true or not. The big question is, But is it plausible?

Of course it is. I have just one point of correction to make. B is known to share pictures of acquaintances with other acquaintances when she is sober, not just when she is drunk. The claim that she shared pics when she was drunk is just an excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 pm

an observation about people in general-- when an impressionable and relatively guileless person spends a lot of time in the company of someone they look up to and admire, they tend to internalize their speech and writing patterns. i've seen this time and time again. i don't think anything sinister is going on here, besides bittu influencing two women who deeply admire him, mimicking his speech and writing patterns.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:07 pm

i see "rents" as short for parents, "bastid" for bastard, and "murgi pose" as imbibed usages from bittu.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:00 am

Kinnera wrote:wrt bhenchod, ya i said it.
woman, take responsibility for what you said and apologize to rashmun; fall at his feet, wet them with your tears, and lick them. your family, friends, TANA, and the entire, worldwide telugu tribe will admire and envy you. after all, how many telugus have the opportunity to literally worship at northindian feet?
Kinnera wrote:I nvr used it on anyone till now in real life or online.
irrelevant! you used it now.
Kinnera wrote:won't take it back.
take it back right now! if you don't show remorse and apologize, goddess lakshmi will turn all your gold ornaments into lumps of clay from the godhavari delta.
i shall expect you to keep that promise.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:36 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
southindian wrote:Why would anyone share their password with other posters. I was surprised to see that post and an allegedly woman handle using that word. I have never trusted a handle here not knowing who is behind the handles.

But as I have been finding out in real life for some years now, women in their 40s are toamin accouts adficitiouas emailavvon.ekllo to 20!
hello. i have shared my password with several friends despite the fact that i got cheated on one occasion. so it is nothing unusual (defending tracy now).

In a subtle way Huzefa seems to be suggesting that in his opinion Tracy did share her login password with Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:39 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:an observation about people in general-- when an impressionable and relatively guileless person spends a lot of time in the company of someone they look up to and admire, they tend to internalize their speech and writing patterns. i've  seen this time and time again. i don't think anything sinister is going on here, besides bittu influencing two women who deeply admire him, mimicking his speech and writing patterns.

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i see "rents" as short for parents, "bastid" for bastard, and "murgi pose" as imbibed usages from bittu.

correct.

it's actually "murga pose" used by cops to punish offenders:

The tragedy of being Kinnera Qssq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:28 am

A few esoteric words can certainly be incorporated into your vocabulary but the whole thing becomes peculiar when these esoteric words or phrases are being used in a post where there is a distinct fluidity of prose. As b_A has rightly said it is not possible for someone whose English is somewhat clumsy to suddenly start writing lucid English prose.

Meanwhile a big LOL at Max suggesting that Tracy is "impressionable" and "guileless".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:56 am

Lol at the theories and the stories.

khisiyani billi khamba noche.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:00 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Lol at the theories and the stories.

khisiyani billi khamba noche.

The meaning of the words in bold is: the angry cat is biting the post/pillar ( in a futile manner). But who is the cat? Is it Tracy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:13 am

http://qna.rediff.com/questions-and-answers/khisyani-billi-khamba-noche-ka-kya-matlab-hai/13450248/answers

Means,,,,, a frustrated cat who cudnt catch a mice begins to rub against the pillar to show her frustration. so a frustrated person is compared to a frustrated cat

http://qna.rediff.com/questions-and-answers/tell-me-this-proverb-in-english-khisiyani-billi-khamba-noche/6249697/answers
It refers to the acts of a person who is irritated. When a person is irritated his acts are irrational.

This is what rashmun and b_a are doing after all their allegations and arguments fell flat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:17 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://qna.rediff.com/questions-and-answers/khisyani-billi-khamba-noche-ka-kya-matlab-hai/13450248/answers

Means,,,,, a frustrated cat who cudnt catch a mice begins to rub against the pillar to show her frustration. so a frustrated person is compared to a frustrated cat

http://qna.rediff.com/questions-and-answers/tell-me-this-proverb-in-english-khisiyani-billi-khamba-noche/6249697/answers
It refers to the acts of a person who is irritated. When a person is irritated his acts are irrational.

This is what rashmun and b_a are doing after all their allegations and arguments fell flat.

Sorry, Huzefa Kapasi has declared that whatever I have said about your fight with HA is the truth. Huzefa was in communication with both you and HA during this period. Accept your guilt gracefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:29 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://qna.rediff.com/questions-and-answers/khisyani-billi-khamba-noche-ka-kya-matlab-hai/13450248/answers

Sorry, Huzefa Kapasi has declared that whatever I have said about your fight with HA is the truth. Huzefa was in communication with both you and HA during this period.  Accept your guilt gracefully.

Lol at the broken record. Anyone can read the thread all over again and see who is approving and declaring what.

Are you officially forgiving HA for posting your purported real name on forums?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:46 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Sorry, Huzefa Kapasi has declared that whatever I have said about your fight with HA is the truth. Huzefa was in communication with both you and HA during this period.  Accept your guilt gracefully.

Lol at the broken record. Anyone can read the thread all over again and see who is approving and declaring what.

Of course. In fact, in retrospect, it was my mistake. I should not have been posting using my purported real name on Sulekha ( for some time). Additionally the first person who used my purported real name in a forum post ( long after I had stopped using it) was not HA; it was Huzefa. He did this on sulekha during the one nasty fight we have had since we have known each other. And we have known each other since 1998. Fortunately ( for me ) we became friends again after the fight.

I am glad a trustworthy person like Huzefa who had known both you and HA personally and was in communication with both of you during your fight with HA was around to confirm the fact that HA's version of what happened represents the truth. Since you were disputing HA's version of what happened your credibility has surely taken a hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:57 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Of course. In fact, in retrospect, it was my mistake. I should not have been posting using my purported real name on Sulekha ( for some time). Additionally the first person who used my purported real name in a forum post ( long after I had stopped using it) was not HA; it was Huzefa. He did this on sulekha during the one nasty fight we have had since we have known each other. And we have known each other since 1998. Fortunately ( for me ) we became friends again after the fight.

I am glad a trustworthy person like Huzefa who had known both you and HA personally and was in communication with both of you during your fight with HA was around to confirm the fact that HA's version of what happened represents the truth. Since you were disputing HA's version of what happened your credibility has surely taken a hit.

Oh wow you forgave him. Is this final?

Nope. HK didn't say HA's version is the truth. Read the thread again.

HA spent entire summer calling you a hindiot. No wonder he chose you to do his dirty work. Gotta hand him that much. He couldn't have chosen a better gadha than you. See, here he is declaring the same proudly.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hindiot
Hindiot
A Hindi speaking idiot.
That guy Satya is a Hindiot. Don't waste your time arguing with him.
by Hellsangel June 30, 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:08 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

These words are of Huzefa ( addressed to me):

why don't you ask your good friend HA how our friendship came to an end and if tw had anything to do with it? this is the easiest way for you to resolve your misconception. HA has not lied to you till now from what i have read from your proxy posts -- he will not lie to you this time either.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27841p50-madrasi_idiot#181600

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:11 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

HA spent entire summer calling you a hindiot. No wonder he chose you to do his dirty work. Gotta hand him that much. He couldn't have chosen a better gadha than you. See, here he is declaring the same proudly.
Hindiot
A Hindi speaking idiot.

I believe the idea was to lull you into a state of complacency initially and keep you guessing about my source later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

why don't you ask your good friend HA how our friendship came to an end and if tw had anything to do with it? this is the easiest way for you to resolve your misconception. HA has not lied to you till now from what i have read from your proxy posts -- he will not lie to you this time either.

HK also said HA didn't know the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Where? Give the link to the post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:16 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hindiot
A Hindi speaking idiot.

I believe the idea was to lull you into a state of complacency initially and keep you guessing about my source later on.

Oh rashmun. I could have tried helping you but I despise you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Hindiot
A Hindi speaking idiot.

I am sure you despise all who know the real you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:22 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hindiot
A Hindi speaking idiot.

Hmm. Ok. So it was for duping me that he posted that definition? Is that your theory? Now that all is out in open, is he willing to remove it or atleast edit your purported real name out of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:29 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Hindiot
A Hindi speaking idiot.

Hmm. Ok. So it was for duping me that he posted that definition? Is that your theory? Now that all is out in open, is he willing to remove it or atleast edit your purported real name out of it?

It's just a name; not a full name. Even if it were the full name I wouldn't care because there are several people in the world with my full name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Where? Give the link to the post.

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:33 am

Just open your eyes and read everything HK and I posted.

Rather, just open your eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:34 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Just open your eyes and read everything HK and I posted.

I gave the link to Huzefa's post to justify what I was saying. You are unable to do the same. Your credibility and trustworthiness takes another knock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:38 am

Rashmun wrote:

I gave the link to Huzefa's post to justify what I was saying. You are unable to do the same. Your credibility and trustworthiness takes another knock.

Lol. Sure rashmun. If you say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:41 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Let it be known that Tracy is unable to justify her statement with the link to Huzefa's post where, according to Tracy , Huzefa says that HA does not know the truth. The reason for this is evident: no such post of Huzefa exists.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:02 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:an observation about people in general-- when an impressionable and relatively guileless person spends a lot of time in the company of someone they look up to and admire, they tend to internalize their speech and writing patterns. i've  seen this time and time again. i don't think anything sinister is going on here, besides bittu influencing two women who deeply admire him, mimicking his speech and writing patterns.
That I agree about the 2 women and bittu. I have absolutely no clue why they do it, but I have seen more strange things happen to others.

Another point. Now you would never know who you are responding to, if password are exchanged among handles here.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:15 am

Rashmun wrote:

If anything, in this whole episode, HA & you came across as disingenuous. Why is HA communicating through you, are you his alter ego?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:25 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

If anything, in this whole episode, HA & you came across as disingenuous. Why is HA communicating through you, are you his alter ego?

It's an alliance of opportunity. Won't last long. But then that's how most online alliances are.

HA is a bored kid who has watched too much Sopranos to delude himself into thinking that he can play strategy games.

Rashmun, otoh is hilarious. I don't know what his motive is. Is he really that thick? Or is he playing a double game? Why else is he provoking me and HK over and over, when all we are doing is bashing HA more and more. Are they friends? Friends don't do this. Is there another purpose behind this? Is this is his revenge on HA for insulting him all this time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next