Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?

Go down

How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?  Empty How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:01 pm

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/how-long-would-you-last-in-a-horror-movie/

Mine:

You would last 74 minutes in a horror movie, you are the Hero's Significant Other.

Back to top Go down

How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?  Empty Re: How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?

Post by seven Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:38 pm

How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?

You would last 69 minutes in a horror movie, you are the Hero's Significant Other 

Last edited by seven on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

seven

Back to top Go down

How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?  Empty Re: How Long Would You Last In A Horror Movie?

Post by seven Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:40 pm

lol i like the halloween special geico ad - when you're in a horror movie, you made bad decisions---lets go into the moving car -- no let's hide behind the chainsaws hahaha

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:00 pm

seven wrote:lol i like the halloween special geico ad - when you're in a horror movie, you made bad decisions---lets go into the moving car -- no let's hide behind the chainsaws hahaha

yeah saw them in movie previews in movie theaters. funny lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:09 pm

you make*

aaj i am completely brain freezed. and i mean totally. writing/saying kuch bhi

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:47 pm

seven wrote:you make*

aaj i am completely brain freezed. and i mean totally. writing/saying kuch bhi

i liked something you wrote earlier today. Smile

I am in that state today again. Woke up after noon, although drifted in and out of consciousness all morning. Am totally engrossed in a story I heard yesterday (has NOTHING to do with such), and am listening to a song all day in repeat mode figuring stuff out within myself. Am badly itching to write a story, but also trying to curb it. Let's see. Usually it's hard to control myself when I get in that state. But sometimes the moment passes and I am fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down