Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a toast to all suchers...

+3
southindian
michelle2
Merlot Daruwala
7 posters

Go down

a toast to all suchers...  Empty a toast to all suchers...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 am

... as i leave for the last time to never return. this is me at the the last get together of my primary/secondary/high school chums. i'm on the left. to the right (my left) is a a big industrialist of kolkata (honoured to be his school chum -- he was drinking coke zero). the photo is shot by my school friend who owns the eatery (honoured to be his school chum -- sandeep sahib is just 6'3" tall -- he's punjabi -- the other guy in the pic is punjabi too). date - 25th oct, 2014. 

a toast to all suchers...  2014-110

you all enjoy and be GOOD (not god but good).

Back to top Go down

a toast to all suchers...  Empty Re: a toast to all suchers...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:18 am

Thks. But why this on-off relationship with us??

PS: Slimy bastards are more than welcome here. Actually they top the popularity charts. So stay. Make yourself at home.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:22 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Thks. But why this on-off relationship with us??

PS: Slimy bastards are more than welcome here. Actually they top the popularity charts. So stay. Make yourself at home.
a toast to all suchers...  Laugh10 i am known to change minds. nothing is ever set in stone. we will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:38 am

Bye Huze. I am happy for you that you are leaving. You are crazy, but are a good person Smile. This is a sick place anyway full of gossipers, hypocrites, fanatics, psychos, blackmailers, slimy, unscrupulous, jealous and vile ppl without a conscience. I'm really sick of this place. Seen so much in the last few days. I'll minimize posting on the forum. Will continue to chat though until that is made unbearable too. Then we'll leave that too. This ain't the only place.

Good luck to you. Make the most of every minute you have. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:46 am

Kinnera wrote:Bye Huze. I am happy for you that you are leaving. You are crazy, but are a good person Smile. This is a sick place anyway full of gossipers, hypocrites, fanatics, psychos, blackmailers, slimy, unscrupulous, jealous and vile ppl without a conscience. I'm really sick of this place. Seen so much in the last few days. I'll minimize posting on the forum. Will continue to chat though until that is made unbearable too. Then we'll leave that too. This ain't the only place.

Good luck to you. Make the most of every minute you have. Smile

a toast to all suchers...  90lVsle i agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:50 am

two main questions.

what you drinking
what you eating

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:56 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:... as i leave for the last time to never return. this is me at the the last get together of my primary/secondary/high school chums. i'm on the left. to the right (my left) is a a big industrialist of kolkata (honoured to be his school chum -- he was drinking coke zero). the photo is shot by my school friend who owns the eatery (honoured to be his school chum -- sandeep sahib is just 6'3" tall -- he's punjabi -- the other guy in the pic is punjabi too). date - 25th oct, 2014. 

a toast to all suchers...  2014-110

you all enjoy and be GOOD (not god but good).

please leave quietly.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Post if you want to post.
Don't...if you don't want to.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:two main questions.

what you drinking
what you eating

i drink occasionally now. i am not bittu. you might have contacted the wrong number. i ate pan fried noodles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:48 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

what you drinking
what you eating

i drink occasionally now. i am not bittu. you might have contacted the wrong number. i ate pan fried noodles.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:52 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

what you drinking
what you eating

oh ok. so that's a non alcoholic beverage that you are holding in your toasting picture. was just curious what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:14 pm

nice serial killer haircut lol

edit: that looks like anton chigurh haircut from no country for men

Last edited by Propagandhi711 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

what you drinking
what you eating

oh ok. so that's a non alcoholic beverage that you are holding in your toasting picture. was just curious what it is.
 it is an alcoholic beverage. i drink occasionally now. I AM NOT BITTU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:20 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

what you drinking
what you eating

lol... kaunsa alcoholic beverage. achcha jaane do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

what you drinking
what you eating

i drink whisky now if that makes you happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:45 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

it doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

it doesn't.
lol. i drink occasionally. not a total abstainer but not a daily drinker as i used to be and i don't drink at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:57 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

it doesn't.
lol. i drink occasionally. not a total abstainer but not a daily drinker as i used to be and i don't drink at home.

In the pic that u posted are you wearing a wig?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:04 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

it doesn't.

In the pic that u posted are you wearing a wig?
ha ha, good question! it does look like a wig but it is not. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:56 pm

feeling nostalgic. no need to comment. eons have passed. 2 wedding pics:

a toast to all suchers...  Imag0511

a toast to all suchers...  Imag0512

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:06 pm

aww so sweet. your wife looks so pretty.

I looked so bad on my wedding day and pics. Even my own friends could not recognize me in my Marwari-marathi bride avatar when in real I am such a tomboy. My makeup was hopeless, and this after I didn't let them do my eye makeup.

And I didn't cry too. Coz I was chilling there eating and talking when some older women began crying. That's when I realized this is my Vidaai Muhurat. So I looked around confused, in general hugged people not understanding why they must be crying, and left. So ya, no convincing pic of me crying. Well as they say, if the bride doesn't cry during vidaai, she cries through her marriage. Guess that's what happened. But I have all sorts of examples countering this. So ya, scratch that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:aww so sweet. your wife looks so pretty.

I looked so bad on my wedding day and pics. Even my own friends could not recognize me in my Marwari-marathi bride avatar when in real I am such a tomboy. My makeup was hopeless, and this after I didn't let them do my eye makeup.

And I didn't cry too. Coz I was chilling there eating and talking when some older women began crying. That's when I realized this is my Vidaai Muhurat. So I looked around confused, in general hugged people not understanding why they must be crying, and left. So ya, no convincing pic of me crying. Well as they say, if the bride doesn't cry during vidaai, she cries through her marriage. Guess that's what happened. But I have all sorts of examples countering this. So ya, scratch that.

i love you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

i love you.

aww ((hugs))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

i love you.

aww ((hugs))
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Oh.my.gosh! So pretty! You dilly dallied for almost a year to say 'yes' to marry this beauty? Did I say you are crazy? You absolutely are! tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Kinnera wrote:Oh.my.gosh! So pretty! You dilly dallied for almost a year to say 'yes' to marry this beauty? Did I say you are crazy? You absolutely are! tongue

>>>Could be that Sir HK was busy with the various threads on Sulekha and didn't want to be interrupted by the wedding rituals. Heck, that is a whole 2 hours to break away from the NI/SI fights. It all comes down to priorities..Smile

P.S> I thought it was the men who cried when it sank in that they were married now.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Kris wrote:

P.S> I thought it was the men who cried when it sank in that they were married now.
They do. But it (i.e. the sinking in) happens long after the event, so their tears are a private affair.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kris wrote:

They do. But it (i.e. the sinking in) happens long after the event, so their tears are a private affair.

and a lonely one.. wow..so profound and poetical MD... bombAt mAdubitrallAppa!

aside - thAvu hyaghideeraa..aarAmna?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Kinnera wrote:Oh.my.gosh! So pretty! You dilly dallied for almost a year to say 'yes' to marry this beauty? Did I say you are crazy? You absolutely are! tongue
a toast to all suchers...  Laugh10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:04 am

Kris wrote:

>>>Could be that Sir HK was busy with the various threads on Sulekha and didn't want to be interrupted by the wedding rituals. Heck, that is a whole 2 hours to break away from the NI/SI fights. It all comes down to priorities..Smile

It takes time to sink in, kris. women cry soon after the wedding, men cry throughout their lives Razz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 pm

still feeling nostalgic as i turn the pages in the album. decided to add this photo to this thread: (pre wedding ceremony in my house) 

a toast to all suchers...  2014-111

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:51 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:still feeling nostalgic as i turn the pages in the album. decided to add this photo to this thread: (pre wedding ceremony in my house) 

you seem to have been ah.. er.. developing quite well even in those youthful days!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:37 pm

could you also post the photograph of your being carried on - not riding -  a semi-starved horse, surrounded by a ragtag band and a multitude of unwashed northindians wearing daal stained pyjamas?

you looked doleful and worried. was that because of the fear losing your virginity?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:08 pm

swapna wrote:could you also post the photograph of your being carried on - not riding -  a semi-starved horse, surrounded by a ragtag band and a multitude of unwashed northindians wearing daal stained pyjamas?

you looked doleful and worried. was that because of the fear losing your virginity?

"daal-stained," not "daal stained."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:11 pm

swapna aunty, calm down. I know you are in a state of shock or maybe a bagful of emotions, and maybe you are expecting a full monty show (yikes)... but you need to calm down. so much excitement may not be good for your heart, feelings, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:12 pm

swapna wrote:could you also post the photograph of your being carried on - not riding -  a semi-starved horse, surrounded by a ragtag band and a multitude of unwashed northindians wearing daal stained pyjamas?

Someone was talking about multi-face reptiles on SuCH. The viles of SuCH.

Here's a brilliant specimen above.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down