Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ambassador to pakistan accused of spying???

+2
michelle2
Propagandhi711
6 posters

Go down

ambassador to pakistan accused of spying??? Empty ambassador to pakistan accused of spying???

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:23 am

got to be, if the security clearance has been revoked. this cunt is a known supporter of pakistan and it's leaders:

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-us-diplomat-under-criminal-investigation-010727099--politics.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

ambassador to pakistan accused of spying??? Empty Re: ambassador to pakistan accused of spying???

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:44 am

good win for the indian side, but the wine drinking sarcasm pourer might get heartburn:

Her signature characterization of Kashmir as "disputed territory", a first in the annals of U.S. diplomacy, made her quick friends in Pakistan, where her first husband, Arnold Lewis Raphel had been ambassador.[9] Raphel's stance on Kashmir also made her the bane of the Indian establishment that was loathe to allow any interference of outside powers in what New Delhi considered a purely domestic matter.[10] Kashmir was raised on the agenda in Bhutto's first state visit to Washington in April 1995. It would remain a key topic of regional and bilateral discussions with both India and Pakistan throughout Clinton's two terms in office. Raphel's outspoken advocacy of a principled resolution in Kashmir would eventually lead to multi-faceted pressure from India for Raphel to be removed from her post.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

ambassador to pakistan accused of spying??? Empty Re: ambassador to pakistan accused of spying???

Post by michelle2 Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:03 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:got to be, if the security clearance has been revoked. this cunt is a known supporter of pakistan and it's leaders:

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-us-diplomat-under-criminal-investigation-010727099--politics.html

i remember this woman. she was extraordinarily biased against india's interests. however, i don't remember her entire self to be one large vagina. are you sure you're not exaggerating?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:13 am

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:got to be, if the security clearance has been revoked. this cunt is a known supporter of pakistan and it's leaders:

i remember this woman. she was extraordinarily biased against india's interests. however, i don't remember her entire self to be one large vagina. are you sure you're not exaggerating?

she is a big huge vagina that successive pakistani presidents have repeatedly penetrated and violated(pleasured) with kebabs and such. check her wiki link if you dont believe me

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:17 am

obama's admin hired her in violation of their own policy banning revolving doors between lobbying firms & state dept service

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/us-bends-rules-indiabaiter-raphel-named-for-pak-aid-job/540506/

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:37 am

this seems like straight out of a Hollywood script. 

I suspect there is a similar state dept partisan behind devyani scandal (not that she was not at fault but some anti indian zealot pushed it). May have to wait for some years to unravel that.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:41 am

truthbetold wrote:this seems like straight out of a Hollywood script. 

I suspect there is a similar state dept partisan behind devyani scandal (not that she was not at fault but some anti indian zealot pushed it). May have to wait for some years to unravel that.

you think some anti indian zealot wanted to humiliate india by performing cavity search on a low level diplomat and engineered the whole thing?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:52 am

Read the "comments"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

you think some anti indian zealot wanted to humiliate india by performing cavity search on a low level diplomat and engineered the whole thing?
Cavity search is a minor process issue.  main motivation is to drag indian diplomats through mud.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:16 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Cavity search is a minor process issue.  main motivation is to drag indian diplomats through mud.

if that's the case why pick on a low level diplomat? and how would the state department ppl engineer such an offense...they would first influence manhattan DA, then instruct him to instruct the marshalls to arrest her, search her.......??I suppose anything that happens in this world can be taken as a conspiracy

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:24 pm

crimes, kidnappings, murders, arrests, searches happen all the time. unless it's a HUGE crime (like the original news of this thread), only some get the media attention, nationally or internationally (like devyani), while others don't. I remember reading this somewhere. Media makes it a big news mostly if the victim/criminal had certain qualities to become famous i.e. looks or race, especially if woman, and make people stay glued to their tv or web pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:crimes, kidnappings, murders, arrests, searches happen all the time. unless it's a HUGE crime (like the original news of this thread), only some get the media attention, nationally or internationally (like devyani), while others don't. I remember reading this somewhere. Media makes it a big news mostly if the victim/criminal had certain qualities to become famous i.e. looks or race, especially if woman, and make people stay glued to their tv or web pages.

in other words, not all events get media attention. thank you for that revelation.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Any info who she was spying for, and against who?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

if that's the case why pick on a low level diplomat? and how would the state department ppl engineer such an offense...they would first influence manhattan DA, then instruct him to instruct the marshalls to arrest her, search her.......??I suppose anything that happens in this world can be taken as a conspiracy
As I said before, cavity search is a by product.  Here is my speculation of what happened.  There is one or more state dept official who has worked in India or has strong opinions about India. He/she is also religiously bent.  Either he/she already know the nanny and her family in India or heard of it from a source in Indian embassy. He/she then lobbied inside the state dept to help this so-called victim.  Acts such as devyani are generally ignored but once an inside the state dept zealot latched onto it because of anti india feeling or religious bent, it could be blown out of proportions . It is true that there is a real crime involved but it is generally ignored by all involved but in this case zealot was able to convince others in state dept to act.  Then it is handed over to US attorney who has his own agenda to pursue. 

cavity search publicity is more a devyani side creation.  The main motivation of state dept person is to disgrace Indian diplomat as a heartless labor exploiting law breaking criminal.  That purpose was very well achieved by the whole episode.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:47 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

As I said before, cavity search is a by product.  Here is my speculation of what happened.  There is one or more state dept official who has worked in India or has strong opinions about India. He/she is also religiously bent.  Either he/she already know the nanny and her family in India or heard of it from a source in Indian embassy. He/she then lobbied inside the state dept to help this so-called victim.  Acts such as devyani are generally ignored but once an inside the state dept zealot latched onto it because of anti india feeling or religious bent, it could be blown out of proportions . It is true that there is a real crime involved but it is generally ignored by all involved but in this case zealot was able to convince others in state dept to act.  Then it is handed over to US attorney who has his own agenda to pursue. 

cavity search publicity is more a devyani side creation.  The main motivation of state dept person is to disgrace Indian diplomat as a heartless labor exploiting law breaking criminal.  That purpose was very well achieved by the whole episode.

this is your interpretation of what COULD have happened? a lot of things could have happened, including the most simple explanation, which is ppl were doing their jobs and things got out of hand due to overreaction by silly bureaucratic corps who sleep most of the time but react like angry bees when one of their own is minorly inconvenienced.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:48 pm

indophile wrote:Any info who she was spying for, and against who?

no idea but reading between the lines, she was a special interests ho working for unocal and given her heavy partisanship against india, probably working for pakistani govt/intelligence agencies.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

this is your interpretation of what COULD have happened? a lot of things could have happened, including the most simple explanation, which is ppl were doing their jobs and things got out of hand due to overreaction by silly bureaucratic corps who sleep most of the time but react like angry bees when one of their own is minorly inconvenienced.
That is my speculation.  If people were doing their jobs,  there would not be so many people breaking labor laws in new york.  Some one did a hatchet job in this case. As I said proof of such incidents come out only after years in some unrelated context. 
I do not disagree with bureaucratic overreaction part but that was more because the code to look the other way was broken.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down