Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiss of love

3 posters

Go down

kiss of love Empty kiss of love

Post by truthbetold Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:16 pm

what is this thing all about?  

who is kissing whom?  why is any other person involved in this kiss other than the min req two?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

kiss of love Empty Re: kiss of love

Post by Kris Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:26 pm

truthbetold wrote:what is this thing all about?  

who is kissing whom?  why is any other person involved in this kiss other than the min req two?
Yeah, need to know who the kissee is before an opinion can be rendered on this issue.

P.S>

Bum Phillips, the late Houston Oilers Coach, upon being asked why he took his wife along on road trips:

"Cause she is too ugly to kiss good-bye"

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Kris wrote:

Yeah, need to know who the kissee is before an opinion can be rendered on this issue.

P.S>

Bum Phillips, the late Houston Oilers Coach, upon being asked why he took his wife along on road trips:

Smile
is he bold or stupid or is he complementing his wife as being too beautiful too be left at home alone?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:25 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Kris wrote:

P.S>

Smile
is he bold or stupid or is he complementing his wife as being too beautiful too be left at home alone?
>>>TBT,

Think of him of a cowboy Yogi Berra.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/09000d5d810a596b/Top-Ten-Characters-Bum-Phillips

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:30 pm

and then there will be people who will tell these idiots, 'kiss kiss in public', and later will show the pictures to their parents. Rolling Eyes people are messed up like that, some of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:38 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:and then there will be people who will tell these idiots, 'kiss kiss in public', and later will show the pictures to their parents. Rolling Eyes people are messed up like that, some of them.

>>>Who? Who? It was Chintu, wasn't it? He was always into everyone else's business. If it will make a difference, I can set matters right. I can beat him up. Or testify against him in the parental court. Let me know.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:and then there will be people who will tell these idiots, 'kiss kiss in public', and later will show the pictures to their parents. Rolling Eyes people are messed up like that, some of them.

>>>Who? Who? It was Chintu, wasn't it? He was always into everyone else's business. If it will make a difference, I can set matters right. I can beat him up. Or testify against him in the parental court. Let me know.

I am putting in a work order to Al-Akbari to investigate if Tracy is having an affair with Krisaandi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

I am putting in a work order to Al-Akbari to investigate if Tracy is having an affair with Krisaandi.

>>>T-dub has very high standards.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Kris wrote:

lol... when i saw some pics on the net about these events, i thought of that. you may show all bravado in public, but kissing and all in public, not nice if pics are being taken, and that applies to the teens here as well. In my kid's group, some are open about it, while some are fairly private. To each his own. But to do it for a 'revolution' is ... I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down