Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AP's capital plan taking shape

5 posters

Go down

AP's capital plan taking shape Empty AP's capital plan taking shape

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Japan and Singapore will be involved:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141201/nation-current-affairs/article/singapore-plan-japan-build

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

AP's capital plan taking shape Empty Re: AP's capital plan taking shape

Post by indophile Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:01 am

Whatever they do, I think they should change the name of the capital to something other than "tuLLur." It's very bad vulgar word in Kannada.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:16 am

Tullur may become the name of one of the subdivisions. I have a feeling that they will call the capital either Vijayawada or Amaravati.

Looks like CBN is sticking to a diversified development model. Vizag will become a major hub of activity and Rayalaseema will transform.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141201/nation-current-affairs/article/six-urban-nodes-boost-it

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:55 pm

indophile wrote:Whatever they do, I think they should change the name of the capital to something other than "tuLLur." It's very bad vulgar word in Kannada.

It is peferct name given the prostitution ring style operation run to identify this location for the capital where fertile lands that harvest 3 crops a year are being destroyed to build the capital.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Tullur may become the name of one of the subdivisions. I have a feeling that they will call the capital either Vijayawada or Amaravati.

Looks like CBN is sticking to a diversified development model. Vizag will become a major hub of activity and Rayalaseema will transform.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141201/nation-current-affairs/article/six-urban-nodes-boost-it

So you don't see any issue or inconsistency with the prioity given to developing the state capital. The very argumnet of his i.e. making state capital as singapore goes against the grain of diversified development model. All the resources and priority is being given to developing the state capital (than the whole state) to ensure that it won't merely be an admnistrative capital.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:20 am

And for a while I was worried we lost of voice of unreasonableness as CD did not post for few days.

Welcome back, CD. Good to see that CBN fire still burns you.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:54 am

truthbetold wrote:And for a while I was worried we lost of voice of unreasonableness as CD did not post for few days.

paapam reddy gaariki gannavaram roadduna, lekapothe nuzivid area lo polaalu sthalaalu vunnattunnayi...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:02 pm

truthbetold wrote:And for a while I was worried we lost of voice of unreasonableness as CD did not post for few days.

Agreed; There is no doubt that only rational folks would've no issues with the vAstu reason given to relocate the capital and destroying fertile lands  owned by the citizens in the name of building a worldclass (top 5) capital when 1000s of acres of govt. lands are available nearby. Anyone disagrees with that kind of conArtistry is a voice of unreasonableness. BTW, I was in VJA early this week and the talk of the town is that land allocation for commercial buildings is done in such a way that it benefits the villages that are dominated by a specific community and the land allocations for administrative buildings encircle the villages populated by other communities.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:26 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Agreed; There is no doubt that only rational folks would've no issues with the vAstu reason given to relocate the capital and destroying fertile lands  owned by the citizens in the name of building a worldclass (top 5) capital when 1000s of acres of govt. lands are available nearby. Anyone disagrees with that kind of conArtistry is a voice of unreasonableness. BTW, I was in VJA early this week and the talk of the town is that land allocation for commercial buildings is done in such a way that it benefits the villages that are dominated by a specific community and the land allocations for administrative buildings encircle the villages populated by other communities.

in india there is a lot of talk about any number of caste equations that has zero basis in reality. let's take you for instance...your outlandish theories and rumors are most likely borne in some political camp that you favor but you peddle it like it was reported in wsj.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
in india there is a lot of talk about any number of caste equations that has zero basis in reality. let's take you for instance...your outlandish theories and rumors are most likely borne in some political camp that you favor but you peddle it like it was reported in wsj.
Hmmm.. wonder why a politically neutral person like to downplay any criticsm of certain political party, time & again. BTW, an article pontificating this theory was first posted on SuCH by Indo about a month or two ago. There were discussions on this topic on telugu media outlets; NTV, TV9 panels talked about such possibility considering recent developments and given the disregard shown for Sivaramakrishna's committe's recommendation.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:34 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hmmm.. wonder why a politically neutral person like to downplay any criticsm of certain political party, time & again. BTW, an article pontificating this theory was first posted on SuCH by Indo about a month or two ago. There were discussions on this topic on telugu media outlets; NTV, TV9 panels talked about such possibility considering recent developments and given the disregard shown for Sivaramakrishna's committe's recommendation.
I know a little bit about the villages between Amaravati and Mangalagiri. Many of these villages are NOT dominated by Kammas. So, you are wasting your time peddling the caste angle.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:42 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
I know a little bit about the villages between Amaravati and Mangalagiri. Many of these villages are NOT dominated by Kammas. So, you are wasting your time peddling the caste angle.
I'm not wasting my time nor anyone else's time. I was merely relaying the talk of the town which is the ground reality. I see that you have no issue with vAstu angle which we all know is a mere subterfuge to financially enrich, friends & family.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Hyderabad: Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Monday ruled out plans to change the location of the capital city despite stiff resistance from farmers over surrendering lands.

The capital cannot be located in a forest area as it should have a vibrant social life, he said. “If we build the capital in a forest area only we (administration and officials) will have to stay there.

A capital city should have a socio-economic life. There should be a population of at least 20 lakh to 25 lakh. I went to Japan. In Tokyo, the population is over 1.30 crore and it is 1.80 crore in Greater Tokyo. There are two airports and two to three ports,” he said.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141202/nation-current-affairs/article/cm-n-chandrababu-naidu-firm-capital

Great! democratically elected leader acting in undemocratic manner to fill the coffers of his buddies/himself

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:35 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hyderabad: Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Monday ruled out plans to change the location of the capital city despite stiff resistance from farmers over surrendering lands.

The capital cannot be located in a forest area as it should have a vibrant social life, he said. “If we build the capital in a forest area only we (administration and officials) will have to stay there.

A capital city should have a socio-economic life. There should be a population of at least 20 lakh to 25 lakh. I went to Japan. In Tokyo, the population is over 1.30 crore and it is 1.80 crore in Greater Tokyo. There are two airports and two to three ports,” he said.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141202/nation-current-affairs/article/cm-n-chandrababu-naidu-firm-capital

Great! democratically elected leader acting in undemocratic manner to fill the coffers of his buddies/himself
Looks like DC is peddling an old story (Dec. 2nd) on its Dec. 13th edition.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Looks like DC is peddling an old story (Dec. 2nd) on its Dec. 13th edition.
So.. now farmers are welcoming Babu and his buddies with open arms? Somebody should remind Babu that A.P is not in China.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down