Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Associate Professor Goes to War

+9
nevada
Kris
bw
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
FluteHolder
Merlot Daruwala
garam-kuta
13 posters

Go down

Associate Professor Goes to War Empty Associate Professor Goes to War

Post by garam-kuta Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:17 pm

In Boston.

http://www.boston.com/food-dining/restaurants/2014/12/09/harvard-business-school-professor-goes-war-over-worth-chinese-food/KfMaEhab6uUY1COCnTbrXP/story.html

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Associate Professor Goes to War Empty Re: Associate Professor Goes to War

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Veeu wrote:In Boston.

http://www.boston.com/food-dining/restaurants/2014/12/09/harvard-business-school-professor-goes-war-over-worth-chinese-food/KfMaEhab6uUY1COCnTbrXP/story.html

Sichuan Gardens had the yummiest Chinese food in Greater Boston. After eating their food (and liking it), I'm surprised the prof still had it in him to go after them for an out-of-date online menu. Typical whiteperson thing - biting the hand that feeds them.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Could not believe it.. Thanks for the link/post.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:13 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Sichuan Gardens had the yummiest Chinese food in Greater Boston. After eating their food (and liking it), I'm surprised the prof still had it in him to go after them for an out-of-date online menu. Typical whiteperson thing - biting the hand that feeds them.

agree. the food is really good.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:56 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

More like tenured professors have time on their hand for this sort of thing.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 am

Looks like an extremely brilliant scholar with an exceptionally Fukular mindset.

The next thing he will do is to sue his mother for making him dirty while delivering him!

Hopefully, someone will slap the SOB.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:06 am

The professor seems to be someone who is a stickler for honesty, integrity, going by the rules, doing the right thing and all. Actually, if it were americans who owned the restaunt, they'd have promptly changed the rates on the website. They are very careful about such things. They wouldn't have slacked off. The professor is investing his time probably coz he's helping many other customers from getting tricked. If he didn't intervene, how long would this have continued and how more customers tricked? 
The food may be great, but that doesn't compensate for not updating the new prices on the website. 

Somewhere along the email exchange, it seems to have become an ego war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:09 am

Kinnera wrote:The professor seems to be someone who is a stickler for honesty, integrity, going by the rules, doing the right thing and all. Actually, if it were americans who owned the restaunt, they'd have promptly changed the rates on the website. They are very careful about such things. They wouldn't have slacked off. The professor is investing his time probably coz he's helping many other customers from getting tricked. If he didn't intervene, how long would this have continued and how more customers tricked? 
The food may be great, but that doesn't compensate for not updating the new prices on the website. 

"Edelman".

I bet he is from a Jewish lawyer family in Bronx. He is encountering a tough Chinese guy though.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Apologizes now.
http://www.benedelman.org/

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Veeu wrote:Apologizes now.

What an idiot professor!

The restaurant was already covered by the fact that it was not intentionally misleading customers.

Like the guy told the professor, "You seem to be a smart man. Is this really worth your time?"

Apparently not so smart.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:27 pm

next time i eat there, i'll be sure to leave a large tip with a note to send all of it to prof edelman. stay classy edelman.

meanwhile:
http://www.boston.com/food-dining/restaurants/2014/12/10/sichuan-garden-overwhelmed-outpouring-support/C3EF1swmLDlWAzAb1StLlO/story.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:05 pm

no kung pao chicken for you, next!

the bully will probably go steal candies from kids now.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:16 pm

>>>The business owner should offer the professor  home delivery for a month, free of charge. You don't get this kind of publicity everyday.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:43 pm

seems our penny-wise prof has a history...

http://www.boston.com/food-dining/restaurants/2014/12/10/there-more-edelman-did-this-before-and-worse/00mTW39jcyXb3VNHZoXEYN/story.html

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

What an idiot professor!

The restaurant was already covered by the fact that it was not intentionally misleading customers.

Like the guy told the professor, "You seem to be a smart man. Is this really worth your time?"

Apparently not so smart.

>>> I just read the whole email exchange. It had me on the floor, with hints of maybe even a class action lawsuit. The $12 demand was another howler. The professor is either to trying to create a buzz for himself - no publicity is bad in the long run - or a total idiot with no perspective. The business owner's tone takes on a decidedly mocking tone when he starts talking about going through the appropriate channels. It is almost like he is playing the professor.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:56 am

Kris wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

What an idiot professor!

Apparently not so smart.

>>> I just read the whole email exchange. It had me on the floor, with hints of maybe even a class action lawsuit. The $12 demand was another howler. The professor is either to trying to create a buzz for himself - no publicity is bad in the long run - or a total idiot with no perspective. The business owner's tone takes on a decidedly mocking tone when he starts talking about going through the appropriate channels. It is almost like he is playing the professor.
Judging from the history posted above, I doubt he was looking for publicity.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:04 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:15 am

Kinnera wrote:The professor seems to be someone who is a stickler for honesty, integrity, going by the rules, doing the right thing and all. Actually, if it were americans who owned the restaunt, they'd have promptly changed the rates on the website. They are very careful about such things. They wouldn't have slacked off. The professor is investing his time probably coz he's helping many other customers from getting tricked. If he didn't intervene, how long would this have continued and how more customers tricked? 

Emailing the owner about the price discrepancy is okay, but he should have left it at that and not dragged it on and on. The poor restaurant guy's head must have hurt every time he read the professor's high faluting, lengthy responses. So much time wasted on this that could have been spent cooking up delicious items in the kitchen.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:44 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

Forget about taste and delicacies, the discussion is about advertising one price on website and charging another. This is fraud. How is that fine for ANY restaurant serving food... whatever the taste?

What the heck does this have anything to do with "whiteperson thing"?

Were you born an idiot or become one over time?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:50 am

once I was sitting in a local court waiting for my ticket's hearing... that day atleast 3-4 stores were brought in for placing wrong discounts or prices over items. they all admitted to it, and paid the fines.

how is this case different from those? except those are bigger firms and dealing in court, and were caught probably by spot inspectors, while this happened... actually I have read only a few comments on this thread, and not the whole news... but looks like a big drama over a petty crime, just coz a regular customer decided to make it a big deal. Could have just reported to whoever, and let them deal with the restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:36 pm

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

Forget about taste and delicacies, the discussion is about advertising one price on website and charging another. This is fraud. How is that fine for ANY restaurant serving food... whatever the taste?

well, don't you know? there are certain groups of people secular-elites favor and they look on indulgently when those groups cut corners, commit wrong-doings, or say hateful things. just like the uppilis of the world they merely have preferences not principles but unlike uppili they claim the moral high-ground every opportunity they get.

I do agree with you on the fraud thing but I'd just not want to date that guy. Obviously the restauranteurs are in the wrong ("mom and pop chinese store"  - how quaint, even I adore them already) and it probably didn't take up much of this guy's time to write up those letters but just be nice and tell them to update their menu and if they persist in ripping people off at every meal a few dollars at a time then alert the right people and allow them to handle it. why go ballistic? it's amazing that a prof has this much time.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:34 pm

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

I couldn't have said it better.

this was indeed about fraud; prof. edelman should not have relented, and certainly not have apologized. whether or not edelman can afford to lose 4$ to a fraudster or spend time opposing and pursuing fraud is not pertinent to anyone else. 

Her Royal Roundness is moronic probably because he's overdosed on meat. moreover, he's sympathetic to anyone who makes flesh edible.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:32 pm

swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

this was indeed about fraud; prof. edelman should not have relented, and certainly not have apologized. whether or not edelman can afford to lose 4$ to a fraudster or spend time opposing and pursuing fraud is not pertinent to anyone else. 

Her Royal Roundness is moronic probably because he's overdosed on meat. moreover, he's sympathetic to anyone who makes flesh edible.

But he did relent and did apologize. For someone who started out saying :

You are right that I have better things to do. If you had responded appropriately to my initial message -- providing the refund I requested with a genuine and forthright apology -- that could have been the end of it.

to saying this:

Many people have seen my emails with Ran Duan of Sichuan Garden restaurant in Brookline.

Having reflected on my interaction with Ran, including what I said and how I said it, it's clear that I was very much out of line. I aspire to act with great respect and humility in dealing with others, no matter what the situation. Clearly I failed to do so. I am sorry, and I intend to do better in the future.

I have reached out to Ran and will apologize to him personally as well.

is quite a climb-down.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:17 pm

swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

i have a difficult time seeing this as deliberate fraud, especially when the website has a disclaimer that prices are subject to change.  this sort of disclaimer is quite common in the restaurant industry where updating the website is seldom a top priority.  there are hundreds of messages on yelp.com denigrating edelman and in support of the restaurant. it seems there are many people who feel the way i do.  ran duan was smart to make this exchange public and turn the whole incident in his favor winning some free publicity.  

aside 1: i have eaten at this restaurant a number of times. the food is top notch and inexpensive.
aside 2: i'd have thought a harvard business professor interested in issues of fraud would be a lot more interested in going after fraud on wall street and the finance industry in general, rather than taking on a small restaurateur.  he's going to invite nothing but scorn. no wonder he backtracked. next time pick someone your own size edelman!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:41 pm

aside 2: i'd have thought a harvard business professor interested in issues of fraud would be a lot more interested in going after fraud on wall street and the finance industry in general, rather than taking on a small restaurateur.  he's going to invite nothing but scorn. no wonder he backtracked. next time pick someone your own size edelman!
>>>
I saw some other info on the prof. website. He looks like keen on promises/ticketing/disclaimer by software companies etc. All is good but going to this extent for a 4$ charge is too much (when the restaurant owner was willing to fix the issue).
I am not sure whether swapna commented on wall street fraud.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, Edelman is put in his place. Students at Harvard have started a campaign to raise funds for the poor. They are asking people who disagree with Edelman to donate $4 each. In one hour, they raised $3,300. I don't know what the total is now.

Meanwhile, Edelman has issued an apology of sorts and wrote that he wished he didn't pursue the matter like he did...........

The Chinese guy got some publicity through all this. He should be happy.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Well, Edelman is put in his place. Students at Harvard have started a campaign to raise funds for the poor. They are asking people who disagree with Edelman to donate $4 each. In one hour, they raised $3,300. I don't know what the total is now.

** typical secular-elite behavior from the hbs students who will turn any encounter with the lesser classes into a pity project. suddenly Chinese take-out is sumptuous, this Chinese fraud is a shining example of a hard-working immigrant, and an eat drink man woman fuck fest awaits the hapless Edelman who made a perfectly valid request. I don't think it should come as any surprise that these future wall street czars find solidarity with the Chinese vendor on fraud. 

** and if they are better than Edelman somebody tell those homeboys that the burning issue of the day is the horrendous miscarriage of justice against African Americans and what they should be doing is showing up at grand central terminal wearing t-shirts that say "I can't breathe." it's a more meaningful way to spend their pity and win SE points while at it.    

Meanwhile, Edelman has issued an apology of sorts and wrote that he wished he didn't pursue the matter like he did...........

**send him my congratulations on playing the minority card so well.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:12 pm

what a wuss this prof is!

if he strongly believed that he had a valid case against this chinese restaurant, he should have stuck to his guns and not comprised.

all that bullying and threats and then a tame apology. bah! no conviction in his principles. it seems he probably has more such incidents on his CV and damage control is in effect.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:20 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Well, Edelman is put in his place. Students at Harvard have started a campaign to raise funds for the poor. They are asking people who disagree with Edelman to donate $4 each. In one hour, they raised $3,300. I don't know what the total is now.

** typical secular-elite behavior from the hbs students who will turn any encounter with the lesser classes into a pity project. suddenly Chinese take-out is sumptuous, this Chinese fraud is a shining example of a hard-working immigrant, and an eat drink man woman fuck fest awaits the hapless Edelman who made a perfectly valid request. I don't think it should come as any surprise that these future wall street czars find solidarity with the Chinese vendor on fraud. 

** and if they are better than Edelman somebody tell those homeboys that the burning issue of the day is the horrendous miscarriage of justice against African Americans and what they should be doing is showing up at grand central terminal wearing t-shirts that say "I can't breathe." it's a more meaningful way to spend their pity and win SE points while at it.    

did you like the movie "eat drink man woman'? i enjoyed it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:24 pm

bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

did you like the movie "eat drink man woman'? i enjoyed it.
It's a dainty sort of movie about women, cooking, love and sex. I liked it but I'd have to say that every once in a while I come across a guy who'll say "oh, I loved that movie."

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:44 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
It's a dainty sort of movie about women, cooking, love and sex. I liked it but I'd have to say that every once in a while I come across a guy who'll say "oh, I loved that movie."

you left out the main character, the father! it is part of ang lee's "father knows best" trilogy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

Actually, Edelman gave up quickly. (He shouldn't have started it in the first place.)

He could have nailed the Chinese guy. According to the law, he could have collected the whole money back. The authorities could have gone into the records of the Chinese restaurant and found so many people who would deserve their money refunded. I bet, they would have found further irregularities as well and made the Chinese guy cry. 

Obviously, Edelman isn't as tough as Barara!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:53 am

bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

you left out the main character, the father! it is part of ang lee's "father knows best" trilogy.

that's who I had in mind when I brought up love. the main character of the movie happens to be food and its preparation.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:56 am

swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

If NI-bashing-Grammar-Nazi can find common ground with arch-NI-twit-Avivek to call me names, then I must be absolutely right on this issue. I'm truly blessed.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:13 am

CNN gets around to reporting it:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/10/living/harvard-business-professor-chinese-takeout/index.html

Reminds me of a Frasier episode where Frasier refuses to pay $2 for parking as he hardly used any of the 20 minutes it was valid for.

The latest Yelp ratings are hilarious:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sichuan-garden-brookline
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 am

Hellsangel wrote:CNN gets around to reporting it:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/10/living/harvard-business-professor-chinese-takeout/index.html

Reminds me of a Frasier episode where Frasier refuses to pay $2 for parking as he hardly used any of the 20 minutes it was valid for.

The latest Yelp ratings are hilarious:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sichuan-garden-brookline
Edelman must have realized that his high profile clients (Microsoft, etc.) will walk away from him. So, he decided to control the impending damage to his income. It may, however, be too late for him.

I am sure, in future, he will eat his Sichuan food with a Satvik mindset.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

If NI-bashing-Grammar-Nazi can find common ground with arch-NI-twit-Avivek to call me names, then I must be absolutely right on this issue. I'm truly blessed.
No! you are not right and proving to be a jerk.

You are just being obstinate now because you have opined in one way, and can't take it back. Your behavior is not new and has become your norm. Live with it.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:40 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

i have a difficult time seeing this as deliberate fraud, especially when the website has a disclaimer that prices are subject to change.  this sort of disclaimer is quite common in the restaurant industry where updating the website is seldom a top priority.  there are hundreds of messages on yelp.com denigrating edelman and in support of the restaurant. it seems there are many people who feel the way i do.  ran duan was smart to make this exchange public and turn the whole incident in his favor winning some free publicity.  

aside 1: i have eaten at this restaurant a number of times. the food is top notch and inexpensive.
If you follow the conversation then this misreporting by restaurant was going on for some time.

How long can a disclaimer be valid for any website? I could only give 2 days max.

Why can't a "Harvard" professor follow a personal issue like ANY other human?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 am

An article from March. About Edelman.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:16 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What a moron.

I missed this gem earlier. Smile

You call one person, NI-bashing-Grammar-Nazi, the second person arch-NI-twit-Avivek and then...

...and then declare yourself victim of name calling. LOL

All in the same post.

MD, what is your education level?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 am

How many of you DO NOT compare sticker prices of things you see in store, to charged value at the register?

If you don't then why not?

Would you challenge if both numbers were different?

If you don't challenge then is it because you love the brand so much, you don't care if register price is more than the sticker price.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:47 am

sheesh. i've got to get off the internet. but here is ben Edelman in india, seems like a nice chap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CociSeEomRE

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:00 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:sheesh. i've got to get off the internet. but here is ben Edelman in india, seems like a nice chap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CociSeEomRE
He exactly did what he said in the interview...ie "Consumers getting tricked into counterfeit product and bogus services..." and so on.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:21 pm

southindian wrote:How many of you DO NOT compare sticker prices of things you see in store, to charged value at the register?

If you don't challenge then is it because you love the brand so much, you don't care if register price is more than the sticker price.

If I had a problem with the register price being more than sticker price, I would tell the cashier right there and get the problem fixed. I wouldn't go home and send a series of emails.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:02 pm

nevada wrote:
southindian wrote:How many of you DO NOT compare sticker prices of things you see in store, to charged value at the register?

If I had a problem with the register price being more than sticker price, I would tell the cashier right there and get the problem fixed. I wouldn't go home and send a series of emails.
Why not?

What's wrong with sending emails if you noticed a few days later.

All modes are fine for communication and email. If I have a problem I could call, email, visit and even more.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:40 pm

southindian wrote:
nevada wrote:

Why not?

All modes are fine for communication and email. If I have a problem I could call, email, visit and even more.

Nothing wrong with sending emails. But the pompous tone gave off a David Vs Goliath vibe and that is why so many people bashed the prof. To be fair, this guy has also fought against big corporations. I read an article yesterday that he had objected to so called "taxes" in the air fare that are actually not taxes. So it's not like he only picks on "mom and pop". Since he himself regrets the way he acted in this case(whether he really feels sorry about it or whether bowing to public furore) I think it isn't unreasonable to say that he was way out of line on this.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:51 pm

southindian wrote:
nevada wrote:

Why not?

>>>There is nothing wrong with an email or pointing out the price discrepancy to the business owner. I think he carried it too far and as Nevada says, the story took on a David vs. Goliath coloring. More so than the pricing aspect,  the story has become one of the professor not having a sense of proportion.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Kris wrote:
southindian wrote:
nevada wrote:

Why not?

>>>There is nothing wrong with an email or pointing out the price discrepancy to the business owner. I think he carried it too far and as Nevada says, the story took on a David vs. Goliath coloring. More so than the pricing aspect,  the story has become one of the professor not having a sense of proportion.

to be frank, i don't get why people are riding roughshod on this fellow. we teach honesty to 3-yr olds, we expect teens to present CVs that are free of lies and deception so why can't the same be expected of a small business owner?

edelman did what he did and wrote in that way because that is how he writes in his job. if rashmun was here he'd have cloyingly said "edelman writes like a scholar." i think people need to realize that he went through all this trouble not for those 12 dollars but in spite of it because it his calling and we, the customers have more to gain from his work than even he and we should appreciate his effort.

anyhow edelman acted on principle and did the right thing unlike the vast majority of people who will change the way they think and act once they know the color, caste, and class. it's good to have people who will act beyond the call of duty.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:16 am

typical phd douchebag with his ivory tower head up his bronx ass. wonder if he's related to our own doucheman...seems to suffer from the same mental issues

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:19 am

and PN's sympathy for this douchebag is not surprising either..she who whines over a dollar extra tip

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down