Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Jobs: The secret side

5 posters

Go down

Steve Jobs: The secret side Empty Steve Jobs: The secret side

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am

The $5 bil is attracting all the serets of this dying man. What next? Some 20+ marrying him - of course, for love?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Steve Jobs: The secret side Empty Re: Steve Jobs: The secret side

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 pm

uppili, name 3 celebrities you're not jealous of.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:51 pm

you are mistaking universal criticism with jealousy.

Besides, you misunderstood my post. I was criticizing the woman who was making allegations. When it comes to giving, no one can beat the stingy Indian mega billionaires. The only donation they ever make are to harvard univ to open a center in their own name.

also, I have been maintaining that womanizing is a completely different issue an it is only a passing issue, pinprick and no one takes it seriously after some time. This is true in the case Kennedy, Clinton, Jackie Kennedy, Hillary, MK, JJ, Sonia, IndiraG, Tiwary, or other commoners.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Upps is only jealous of women who get laid off, go to India, come back and get job the next day Very Happy
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Steve Jobs we know invented, produced, etc. iMac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, and iPAD. He revived the fad of Mac into major business success.

Wiki profile also provides details of other side. he was born to a Syrian Muslim and was influenced by Indian philosophy and took to Buddism and used LSD. He is also a political liberal and a mean son of a bitch in terms of helping others. He is also a terror to his employees.

To his stock holders, he is a god given gift. A complete personality.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 pm

truthbetold wrote:Steve Jobs we know invented, produced, etc. iMac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, and iPAD. He revived the fad of Mac into major business success.

Wiki profile also provides details of other side. he was born to a Syrian Muslim and was influenced by Indian philosophy and took to Buddism and used LSD. He is also a political liberal and a mean son of a bitch in terms of helping others. He is also a terror to his employees.

To his stock holders, he is a god given gift. A complete personality.

>>>> I chalk it up to outliers often being complicated personalities. These are not guys who focus too much energy on being consistent in the various facets of their lives. There was a show I think by the name of 'revenge of the nerds' (not the movie, but a show) primarily on jobs and gates- real cocky guys, smart, with a streak of ruthlessness in them. I also read somewhere that Jobs and his friends had coined the term 'gil-o-meter' to rate someone's idiocy, the 'meter' being named for Gilbert Amelio who was Apple's CEO in the 90's and was fired by the board. Yep, a complicated, arrogant guy, but a visionary still.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:26 pm

I agree.. I am certain that every human being has idiosyncrasies. Just that we hear only about those who end up successful - perhaps due to the same idiosyncrasies or other factors.

That is why we hear about strange things about Einstein, Gates, Buffett, Ellison, Slim, or Ambanis. Kris and SaamiYaar also have idiosyncrasies but no one will hear about it but only those who know them (usually at their level) know about the,.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm

If all the other things make Steve Jobs, society will rather have a mean son of a bitch Steve Jobs than a polite philanthropic Steve Jobs who is just another CEO. People are complex and full of what appears to be contradictions. The complexity worked for Steve Jobs and for the society. I just want to recognize Steve jobs as a complex person and as a most successful CEO and innovator.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down