Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stink was .....

Go down

The stink was ..... Empty The stink was .....

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm

ME.. I mean my clothes.... Came back last night...picked up a nightie from the washed laundry hamper in my room and slept...All night I was like- man this carpet in the basement is stinking up the whole house.... daughter came to the room and also said something stinks in this room. I said it's the carpet in the basement, she said it's just this room. Whole day I haven't left my room.

Just now I held my nightie and wiffed it... GOT IT... mr smarts here just took out my washed and damp clothes from the washer and dumped them in hamper to probably do his own laundry... 2-3 days later the cleaning lady just put the hamper in my room thinking they were dry! ALL clothes in it stink coz they didn't get to dry properly, and hence my entire room does too. And whole day I was getting sick of the smell and blaming the carpet two floors down.

Men. What ya gonna do about them?

Back to top Go down

The stink was ..... Empty Re: The stink was .....

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm

how did you not smell it ON YOU last night, yo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:12 pm

I was tired ok, and I was positive I was wearing a WASHED nightie.. how was I too imagine it wasn't dried properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I was tired ok, and I was positive I was wearing a WASHED nightie.. how was I too imagine it wasn't dried properly.

All things considered - vacation, long drive, OH cops - I can imagine you being tired...

But, it was that constant barrage of Pitbull that probably, really, definitely wore you down - so blame Pitbull for the damp nightwear Smile

<no pun intended>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:ME.. I mean my clothes.... Came back last night...picked up a nightie from the washed laundry hamper in my room and slept...All night I was like- man this carpet in the basement is stinking up the whole house.... daughter came to the room and also said something stinks in this room. I said it's the carpet in the basement, she said it's just this room. Whole day I haven't left my room.

Just now I held my nightie and wiffed it... GOT IT... mr smarts here just took out my washed and damp clothes from the washer and dumped them in hamper to probably do his own laundry... 2-3 days later the cleaning lady just put the hamper in my room thinking they were dry! ALL clothes in it stink coz they didn't get to dry properly, and hence my entire room does too. And whole day I was getting sick of the smell and blaming the carpet two floors down.

Men. What ya gonna do about them?

LOL @ blaming the carpet hahahah gross but when u r tired u tired. look at the bright side...at least u have a washer and dryer at home. i do it in the building's laundry room and if i am 5 min late people don't hesitate to put them out and when u do get there on time, people bore u with tips like how washing colors with woolen can save us electricity or wat u can do to get better results..uff scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down