Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now they want to go after the media

4 posters

Go down

Now they want to go after the media Empty Now they want to go after the media

Post by indophile Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Effect of Anna Hazare's anti-corruption movement.

http://news.outlookindia.com/item.aspx?733195

indophile

Back to top Go down

Now they want to go after the media Empty Re: Now they want to go after the media

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:26 am

If they're planning a midnight lathicharge on Arnab Goswami, I want in. I wonder if they'll auction the right to land the first whack.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Now they want to go after the media Empty Re: Now they want to go after the media

Post by Another Brick Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:If they're planning a midnight lathicharge on Arnab Goswami, I want in. I wonder if they'll auction the right to land the first whack.

hahaha. i will compete with you for that with all all my resources. and i will absolutely lay my life on the line if there is ever an auction to lathi-charge prabhu chawla. no mercy. cold blooded lathi-charge, it will be.

btw, i read in a local daily that Hazare and team is now contemplating anti-tobacco campaign. the next will be anti-alcohol. and then anti-meat. it's all coming. hazare and co. will now make choices for me.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 am

Another Brick wrote:btw, i read in a local daily that Hazare and team is now contemplating anti-tobacco campaign. the next will be anti-alcohol. and then anti-meat. it's all coming. hazare and co. will now make choices for me.

Sir, you're talking about a second Gandhi here. A second father of the nation, who has just won the second striggle for freedom. And as a father who has decided to make the whole of India another Ralegaon Siddhi, he's imposing discipline on us unruly children by whacking us if necessary for our own good. Anna says: if you want change, learn to enjoy some tough love.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Another Brick wrote:btw, i read in a local daily that Hazare and team is now contemplating anti-tobacco campaign. the next will be anti-alcohol. and then anti-meat. it's all coming. hazare and co. will now make choices for me.

Sir, you're talking about a second Gandhi here. A second father of the nation, who has just won the second striggle for freedom. And as a father who has decided to make the whole of India another Ralegaon Siddhi, he's imposing discipline on us unruly children by whacking us if necessary for our own good. Anna says: if you want change, learn to enjoy some tough love.

I have problem with everyone insulting him.

he should be called Thatha Hazare (and not Anna Hazare.)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:52 am

I think Baburao best describes the morally upstanding member of society that he is.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:54 am

i will give all that tough love back to hazare and kejriwal if they ever fasted for anti-xyz campaign. i will buy several candles for that purpose but let it be known that i will not light them.

btw, thanks for the link. i had no idea that he used force and violence to achieve his goals. one of these days, i am taking a tour of his village along with some sightseeing in Malshej Ghat.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:11 am

Haha @ candles that you won't light.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down