Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

america's top killing machine

5 posters

Go down

america's top killing machine Empty america's top killing machine

Post by bw Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:59 pm

www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/01/americas-top-killing-machine/384440/

bw

Back to top Go down

america's top killing machine Empty Re: america's top killing machine

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:09 pm

i have a friend who doesn't have a gun, but put this (http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-Protected-Sign-12x16/dp/B003KZF1QA) sign on all his external doors. i suppose a burglar can take his chances if he wants to. he gave me this idea during a recent discussion.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i have a friend who doesn't have a gun, but put this (http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-Protected-Sign-12x16/dp/B003KZF1QA) sign on all his external doors. i suppose a burglar can take his chances if he wants to. he gave me this idea during a recent discussion.
>>>> There used to be a humorous bumper sticker that went something like ' This house protected by Mr. Smith and Mr.Wesson three days of the week. You guess which days.'

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 pm

america's top killing machine 731760_1
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i have a friend who doesn't have a gun, but put this (http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-Protected-Sign-12x16/dp/B003KZF1QA) sign on all his external doors. i suppose a burglar can take his chances if he wants to. he gave me this idea during a recent discussion.
Are you beginning to agree that guns are needed to scare off burglars? You could put up a sign that says "Beware of dog" instead.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:14 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Are you beginning to agree that guns are needed to scare off burglars? You could put up a sign that says "Beware of dog" instead.

btw the p92 isnt working out too well for some reason....I just cant get accuracy down. someone said it might be because I'm holding it differently owing to the permanently jammed pinkie in my right hand but I've all but given up on it and considering h&k. it's a good looking piece tho....

also currently eyeing this interesting revolver by taurus called judge: five shooter that takes both shotgun shells (3 inch buckshot shell) and .45. it's cheap**, ugly and inaccurate (especially the .45s due to larger than necessary bore to accommodate the 410 & 3'' shell) beyond close quarters but seems like it works best in home defense situations where accuracy isnt paramount.

** cheap compared to h&k...still a good grand

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:17 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

btw the p92 isnt working out too well for some reason....I just cant get accuracy down. someone said it might be because I'm holding it differently owing to the permanently jammed pinkie in my right hand but I've all but given up on it and considering h&k. it's a good looking piece tho....

also currently eyeing this interesting revolver by taurus called judge: five shooter that takes both shotgun shells (3 inch buckshot shell) and .45. it's cheap**, ugly and inaccurate (especially the .45s due to larger than necessary bore to accommodate the 410 & 3'' shell) beyond close quarters but seems like it works best in home defense situations where accuracy isnt paramount.

** cheap compared to h&k...still a good grand

I saw an ad for it. How noisy is it?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down