Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims

5 posters

Go down

I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims Empty I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:47 pm

He stopped working at looked at me intently.

“I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims. The terrible things they say, and then do when they want. You have no idea. This is nothing. You people have no idea what real violence is like, and how to live with it. It is something to remember, but not fear. You have no idea what it is to truly be afraid.”

And the look in his eyes told me he was speaking from real experience. He knew exactly what he was talking about.
http://charlesfeatherstone.com/wp/?p=719

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims Empty Re: I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:06 am

just imagine what a hindu from pakistan, bangla would tell about his terror in the hands of muslims.

(even) i shudder

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims Empty Re: I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:04 pm

<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:just imagine what a hindu from pakistan, bangla would tell about his terror in the hands of muslims.

(even) i shudder

It reminds of the typically incessant and unnecessary blaming of Hindus and BJP, as indicated in the Sulekha blog "Fascism is built on lies," http://creative.sulekha.com/fascism-is-built-on-lies_621568_blog

check out my response / comment there.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

It reminds of the typically incessant and unnecessary blaming of Hindus and BJP, as indicated in the Sulekha blog "Fascism is built on lies," http://creative.sulekha.com/fascism-is-built-on-lies_621568_blog

check out my response / comment there.
Sevaji, BJP cannot survive for a minute without fanning communal hatred that is their core theme and principle. Modi would have been nobody had he not silently supported killings of 1000s of innocent citizens of India.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:16 pm

exaggeration much about india!

anyway, who the heck is this charles featherstone? comes across an evangelical nut.

so, here we go. First and foremost, I am Jennifer’s husband. I get no greater joy out of life than knowing she is my constant companion, my best friend, and the love of my heart. We met at the Daly City BART station in the summer of 1988, and got married in 1992. We have been almost inseparable from the day we met, and those times we’ve been apart — spring semester of 1989, the months I spent in the United Arab Emirates, in Saudi Arabia, and most of my first semester at Georgetown — were agony. There is no one on God’s green and splendid Earth I would rather spend my life with. Of all the things I have done, and ever will do in my life, I want to be known as “Jennifer’s husband.” That’s all that will ever really matter to me.

What do I want to do? Easy — I want to preach the gospel, teach the gospel, sing the gospel, listen to the aching and suffering of the world and let that world know it has not been abandoned to its pain, its loneliness, its despair. That God is there, in all God’s pathetic weakness, with us. The world seems to know this — it’s amazing who has, in my life, come up to me, shared experiences of the holy with me, asked I pray with them, confessed their sins to me, begged to hear the forgiveness of God. It’s as if some people — people who have been cast aside, people who don’t sit in judgment over others, or busily wield power — seem to know who I am. I don’t understand it. I have never understood it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:18 pm

bw wrote:exaggeration much about india!

Please don't burst Comrade's bubble.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:12 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/burned-death-hindu-muslim-clash-india-28310406

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:14 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/burned-death-hindu-muslim-clash-india-28310406

from your article:

Hindus comprise more than 80 percent and Muslims nearly 13 percent of India's 1.2 billion people. They largely live together peacefully in various parts of the country, but there are occasional incidents of violence.

this is closer to the truth.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:16 pm

In India, massacres aren’t forgotten, they’re nationally integrated into collective amnesia. In October 1989, Parbatti, a locality in Bhagalpur town in Bihar, saw a well full of bodies cut into pieces, which local reporters were quick to announce were the bodies of Hindu students murdered by Muslim mobs, when they were eventually identified as the family members of Mohammed Javed. All twelve of them. There were never any ‘200 students murdered’; that was a rumour, for which the 1995 Riots Inquiry Commission Report by Justices Ram Chandra Prasad Sinha and S Shamsul Hasan explicitly blamed the administration, the press and the police for disseminating false information in an already communalized situation.

What happened on the 24th of October 1989, one afternoon in Bhagalpur town, could be described as a riot but what followed for the next month was nothing but an organized massacre of one group.
http://www.countercurrents.org/iqbal040115.htm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Googling hard, are we, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:25 pm

bw wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/burned-death-hindu-muslim-clash-india-28310406

from your article:

Hindus comprise more than 80 percent and Muslims nearly 13 percent of India's 1.2 billion people. They largely live together peacefully in various parts of the country, but there are occasional incidents of violence.

Truth is minorities including Dalits live in fear, day in and day out. I do agree that Muslims don't live in fear all across India, e.g. in places like Hyd where nearly 40% of population are Muslims or in South but this may not be the case in North; case in point, all those communal riots took place in last 10 months or so.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:48 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
bw wrote:

from your article:

Truth is minorities including Dalits live in fear, day in and day out. I do agree that Muslims don't live in fear all across India, e.g. in places like Hyd where nearly 40% of population are Muslims or in South but this may not be the case in North; case in point, all those communal riots took place in last 10 months or so.

We all know that Naarth India is backward. Finally, a non-Brahmin, OBC Pm has taken charge. Instead of supporting this Backward-caste PM you and your iLK constantly criticize him. And you wonder why Harijans and Backward people live in fear.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
bw wrote:

from your article:

We all know that Naarth India is backward. Finally, a non-Brahmin, OBC Pm has taken charge. Instead of supporting this Backward-caste PM you and your iLK constantly criticize him. And you wonder why Harijans and Backward people live in fear.
Last I checked OBCs aren't minority, not in A.P, not in TN and not in Gujarat.

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Gulafza, her siblings and their parents are among the hundreds who are still waiting for relief in camps set up after the Muzaffarnagar riots of 2013, camps that no longer exist on paper.

Officially, they are “squatters” either on forest land or on land “donated” by local politicians. They have not even been listed as riot-affected since they are not from the epicentre of the communal violence. They are from neighbouring villages in Baghpat, who reached the camps fearing the violence would catch up with them. They are too scared to return, even now.

“People who have left Shamli district are those who have got compensation, and they built homes elsewhere. There was no violence in our village but the elders told us to flee. Even now, seeing the way political events have been over the last year, how can I possibly return home?” says Gulafza’s father, Sarfaraz.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/the-forgotten-victims-in-riot-camps-that-arent/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Such a terrible place, India. Aren't you glad you live in the US of A, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:10 am

Hellsangel wrote:Such a terrible place, India. Aren't you glad you live in the US of A, Comrade?
Nope I don't belong to any of those classes mentioned in this post. If anything I probably would be partaking in limpwristed breastbeating with chaddi brigade.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Such a terrible place, India. Aren't you glad you live in the US of A, Comrade?
Nope I don't belong to any of those classes mentioned in this post. If anything I probably would be partaking in limpwristed breastbeating with chaddi brigade.

Not a Hindu and not a Muslim, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Keep clutching at straws.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:37 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Hey you were the one making the bolded assertion above, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Keep hallucinating

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Keep hallucinating

Comrade, as usual you're making no sense. Are you now negating what you said above?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Keep hallucinating

Comrade, as usual you're making no sense. Are you now negating what you said above?
Rather than jumping to illogical conclusions, why don't you read the posts again.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Keep hallucinating

Rather than jumping to illogical conclusions, why don't you read the posts again.

Hmm. Let's see the classes that are mentioned right in the headline, Comrade:

I am from India. Life has no value there, and it takes nothing for Hindus to decide to kill Muslims
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Keep hallucinating

Hmm. Let's see the classes that are mentioned right in the headline, Comrade:

And, what did I say about people living in fear?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down