Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the honor brigade

2 posters

Go down

the honor brigade Empty the honor brigade

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:52 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-the-honor-brigade-an-organized-campaign-to-silence-critics-of-islam/2015/01/16/0b002e5a-9aaf-11e4-a7ee-526210d665b4_story.html?tid=hybrid_control_strip_1

i agree with all her comments about the need for reform within islam, however....

threats of violence are a no no, but she doesn't seem to want everyone to have the same freedom of expression that she so fervently defends.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

the honor brigade Empty Re: the honor brigade

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:15 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-the-honor-brigade-an-organized-campaign-to-silence-critics-of-islam/2015/01/16/0b002e5a-9aaf-11e4-a7ee-526210d665b4_story.html?tid=hybrid_control_strip_1

i agree with all her comments about the need for reform within islam, however....

threats of violence are a no no, but she doesn't seem to want everyone to have the same freedom of expression that she so fervently defends.

She wrote exactly what i have been saying about iSlam and the so-called moderates. It is against iSlam to criticize one of their own - no matter how wrong the person is. Hence the deathly silence of muslims after any iSlamic carnage. Just notice the lip-service protest at the Hebdo killing and the massive worldwide protest the following week against a cartoon of Pro Mahamad. Why wouldn't the world consider all the iSlamis as one and same when it comes to threat to life?

In short - Bullying is the central theme of iSlam.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:18 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-the-honor-brigade-an-organized-campaign-to-silence-critics-of-islam/2015/01/16/0b002e5a-9aaf-11e4-a7ee-526210d665b4_story.html?tid=hybrid_control_strip_1

She wrote exactly what i have been saying about iSlam and the so-called moderates. It is against iSlam to criticize one of their own - no matter how wrong the person is. Hence the deathly silence of muslims after any iSlamic carnage.  Just notice the lip-service protest at the Hebdo killing and the massive worldwide protest the following week against a cartoon of Pro Mahamad.  Why wouldn't the world consider all the iSlamis as one and same when it comes to threat to life?

because that would be stupid. for one, asra nomani is still a practising muslim.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:31 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

She wrote exactly what i have been saying about iSlam and the so-called moderates. It is against iSlam to criticize one of their own - no matter how wrong the person is. Hence the deathly silence of muslims after any iSlamic carnage.  Just notice the lip-service protest at the Hebdo killing and the massive worldwide protest the following week against a cartoon of Pro Mahamad.  Why wouldn't the world consider all the iSlamis as one and same when it comes to threat to life?

because that would be stupid. for one, asra nomani is still a practising muslim.

ideally u r right. but we humans are trained to discriminate, profile groups, and go by perception. if u just think for 2 minutes you do that routinely in most things in your everyday life. hence iSlamis themselves are to blame for the world to come to this "stupid" conclusion that all muslims are one and the same, and the good, normal ones are the exceptions.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Did some digging into this honor Brigade.

Funny.....Going through a couple of monthly reports made me laugh....Appears like a "collection" of police/court reports and news report clips.

Of course, these weasels "conveniently" ignored the "misdeeds" of their fellow Jehadi brethren - like Aussie, Kashmiri, iSrael bombings. This is of course, in-line with their Koranic teaching of not speaking ill of their fake muslim muslims.

This OIC in itself proves their closed mindedness and their self isolation from their much hated general world.  

P.S. Have you ever heard of a Organization of Christian, Hindu, or Budhist Cooperation?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down