Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do actors get boners?

2 posters

Go down

do actors get boners? Empty do actors get boners?

Post by Bittu Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:16 pm

I mean. Doing hot scenes with sultry sirens, don't actors get raging boners? Or do they get so desensitized due to their profession that it doesn't affect them any more?

The other day my wife was crying because her dad's unwell. She came up to me and so I gave her a hug. In doing that I grew a boner. She didn't say anything but I'm sure she must have thought what a jackass I am. All other times when she gives me a hug, I have to think up ugh stuff - accidents, blood, gore, my grandmother - just so I do NOT get a boner.

So two things.

1) How do actors keep their boner in check?
2) Is my libido/horniness out of control? Is there any way to "test" for horniness level?

TIA, Bittu

Bittu

Back to top Go down

do actors get boners? Empty Re: do actors get boners?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 pm

u shud send this to ur doctor. take his advice. and get some help. it is not normal.
hope u got some help on chat as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:51 am

seven wrote:u shud send this to ur doctor. take his advice. and get some help. it is not normal.

Did u two have a sexytime chat?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 am

harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:u shud send this to ur doctor. take his advice. and get some help. it is not normal.

no, tracy and sublime were helping him. that's wat i meant when i wrote hope it helped u bcz idk if it did...i wasn't there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 pm

seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

no, tracy and sublime were helping him. that's wat i meant when i wrote hope it helped u bcz idk if it did...i wasn't there.

correction: we were NOT helping him. we stopped helping him about this 3 years ago... actually we never began to... but we were waiting with anticipation how you would help. But you sorta disappointed with a blanker advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

correction: we were NOT helping him. we stopped helping him about this 3 years ago... actually we never began to... but we were waiting with anticipation how you would help. But you sorta disappointed with a blanker advice.

ohk. bcz i remember u were trying to understand his problem and asked many questions to understand better. i assumed u were trying to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:43 pm

seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

ohk. bcz i remember u were trying to understand his problem and asked many questions to understand better. i assumed u were trying to help.

asking questions comes to me naturally... some other poster, not sublime, and I were determining if he is bluffing or not... no none of us were trying to help. That's why your sincere urge to help was funny... wish you had stayed back to read our reactions.

anyway, I think we gotta make some rule about letting chat stuff stay in chats... things get taken out of context for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

asking questions comes to me naturally... some other poster, not sublime, and I were determining if he is bluffing or not... no none of us were trying to help. That's why your sincere urge to help was funny... wish you had stayed back to read our reactions.

anyway, I think we gotta make some rule about letting chat stuff stay in chats... things get taken out of context for no reason.

and u tookthe word help too seriously too. gawd lol

if we make a rule abt chat, let there be a thread about it or i mite miss it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:34 pm

seven. let's do this. show me your pix. I'll tell you if I got a boner or not.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 pm

seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

Correction: Just so everybody knows, it wasn't sublime but sm1 else. i still confuse some people with others. my mistake.

about the 'helping', it wasn't a declaration. i was only stating my opinion, from what i understood from the chat. I was wrong. tracy and the other person (idk who) were not 'helping' bittu.

I forgot who I was dealing with and used the word 'help' loosely. Big Mistake. My apologies to bittu, tracy and sublime. I will be more thoughtful next time.

I am not a troll or a bad person with sneaky intentions. In fact I wasn't even thinking when i typed my response to harharmahadev ( stupid thing to do but at least it proves i wasn't conspiring).

Okay now i have made myself clear and if people still have some questions about my intentions then I'm sorry. I can't help them.

ps: i thot harharmahadev is uppli so i was referring to him as uppli on chat. now i feel u r not upps. so all the uppli references on chat will please be disregarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 pm

thanks everyone, for mucking up my thread with all this shyt, none of which makes sense to me.

if any of ya'll CHaunties want to offer me sexy time on webcam, that may help. all this other BS is just not helping at all.

kthanxbai, Bittu

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down