Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grinding

4 posters

Go down

grinding Empty grinding

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 pm

daughter showed me pics of kindergarteners right now, grinding in a party... and then SHE says with rolled eyes, 'what is the world coming to'....

Back to top Go down

grinding Empty Re: grinding

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Agree...

what is this world coming to...Razz

Life is funny..... isn't it....?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
daughter showed me pics of kindergarteners right now, grinding in a party... and then SHE says with rolled eyes, 'what is the world coming to'....

>>>Grinding what? Cookery class that young?.. What is the world coming to indeed? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm

grinding where the couple dances grinding together you know what....

seeing the 5-year-olds doing that, the 12-year old rolled her eyes with blue eye shadows and exclaimed, 'what is the world coming to'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:42 pm

where the couple dances grinding together you know what....

>>>>What!? Nooo............never heard of this

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:29 am

You should see some of the children's dance competitions on local Hindi / Marathi channels here. Little girls, no more than 6-7 gyrate to Bollywood item numbers, faithfully replicating every bump and grind and heave of the chest. After caressing the child's body from every angle, the camera zooms in on the proud parents sitting in the front row beaming proudly.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:53 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:You should see some of the children's dance competitions on local Hindi / Marathi channels here. Little girls, no more than 6-7 gyrate to Bollywood item numbers, faithfully replicating every bump and grind and heave of the chest. After caressing the child's body from every angle, the camera zooms in on the proud parents sitting in the front row beaming proudly.

exactly! i have no respect for these parents. that's actually tragic. but what's funny is that some so called judges try to advise these little kids on expressions, energy, confidence and all.

only two days ago, i passed by the club house of my apartment building which was holding a similar function for the kids. i peeped in to check out what that noise was all about and saw one gaudily made up girl of 5-6 shaking her hips to "Wakka Wakka". her parents could not hide their pride and happiness. WTF!

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down