Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup: Conditions shrink India's chances

3 posters

Go down

World Cup: Conditions shrink India's chances Empty World Cup: Conditions shrink India's chances

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:09 pm

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/content/story/825699.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

World Cup: Conditions shrink India's chances Empty Re: World Cup: Conditions shrink India's chances

Post by nevada Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:33 pm

ESPN3 is charging $99 to show the world cup. Are you buying? I paid for the last 2 world cups but this time I feel it will be a waste of time to watch this pathetic excuse of a team even for free.

nevada

Back to top Go down

World Cup: Conditions shrink India's chances Empty Re: World Cup: Conditions shrink India's chances

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:47 pm

i think it will be a Singhan 3 Show.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:41 pm

nevada wrote:ESPN3 is charging $99 to show the world cup. Are you buying? I paid for the last 2 world cups but this time I feel it will be a waste of time to watch this pathetic excuse of a team even for free.
I've willow TV, one of the Dish network channels.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down