Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is rahul leading congress to its demise?

2 posters

Go down

is rahul leading congress to its demise? Empty is rahul leading congress to its demise?

Post by truthbetold Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:25 am

Split andhra pradesh and win 16 mp seats in Telangana.  Rahul's dreams were shattered (along with Jagan's).

Congress got a total of zero (0) seats in divided AP.  

Now it got another zero (0) in Delhi.

It is left with Karnataka, Assam, Kerala mix and may be one or two small states.   

It has no leadership. Rahul is an arrogant ignorant person. He has no following within party or outside. 

I hope there is some one or some group within congress that has the guts to rise up and blow away the dynasty.  Chase them away from the party to allow a democratic party with Gandhi-Nehru ideals to rise again. (don't laugh, we are all allowed to dream once in a while).

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

is rahul leading congress to its demise? Empty Re: is rahul leading congress to its demise?

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:21 am

well, the congress is made up of several dynasties, I think people will kick them all out!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

is rahul leading congress to its demise? Empty Re: is rahul leading congress to its demise?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:59 am

I hope the Congress never revives and that this is its final demise. Let AAP and BJP be the two main principal parties. The AAP guys are at least idealistic, honest and less corrupt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down