Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nannari root

5 posters

Go down

nannari root Empty nannari root

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:44 pm

anyone know if this is available in north america?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

nannari root Empty Re: nannari root

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:45 pm

I dont think the shit they use in root beer is the same as what's used in india so asking

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Sarasaparilla?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Sarasaparilla?

I dont really know what they call it in english except it's used in avuryeda extensively. I happened to try a whiskey+nannari concoction in india and it was very interesting, thot it'd be cool to make it in the US

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

I dont really know what they call it in english except it's used in avuryeda extensively. I happened to try a whiskey+nannari concoction in india and it was very interesting, thot it'd be cool to make it in the US

Already done.
http://www.bourbonandbroadleaf.com/jeremiah-weed-sarsaparilla-whiskey/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Already done.
>>Sounds like a good combo.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:26 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Already done.

this maybe similar I dont know but the mixer I had was cool...they added "masala" to it which you dont think would work but it does very well. it smells and tasted very similar to spiced rum ron zapata

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Already done.

this maybe similar I dont know but the mixer I had was cool...they added "masala" to it which you dont think would work but it does very well. it smells and tasted very similar to spiced rum ron zapata

speaking of ron zapata, man that's one fine rum. I've never ever thought of drinking rum straight up but this one's so intense and has complex flavors like nothing else I've had before. even women like it. wish they sold it in US, it's one liquor I wouldnt mind buying as a staple

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:44 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Already done.

speaking of ron zapata, man that's one fine rum. I've never ever thought of drinking rum straight up but this one's so intense and has complex flavors like nothing else I've had before. even women like it. wish they sold it in US, it's one liquor I wouldnt mind buying as a staple

All that is fine but could you confirm whether you were regularly abused and beaten up in the hell hole that was your home during your childhood and adolescent days. This would help explain the suppressed anger and habitual usage of foul language and filthy abuses by you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Already done.

All that is fine but could you confirm whether you were regularly abused and beaten up in the hell hole that was your home during your childhood and adolescent days. This would help explain the suppressed anger and habitual usage of foul language and filthy abuses by you.

do you wear tampons to stop the bleeding after your favorite mughal has his way with you or are you well dilated already?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:16 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Already done.

do you wear tampons to stop the bleeding after your favorite mughal has his way with you or are you well dilated already?

Is this what you would overhear your father telling your mother in the hell hole that was your home during your childhood and adolescence? Did your dad give you the leather belt treatment regularly for being dumb and stupid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Is this what you would overhear your father telling your mother in the hell hole that was your home during your childhood and adolescence? Did your dad give you the leather belt treatment regularly for being dumb and stupid?

no, that's what your dad's mughal lover told him...we can go all day, motherfucker

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:51 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Already done.

isn't that redundant?

anyways, i know ron zacapa, but wtf is ron zapata? ron's sapota(s) or whatever, eh? Wink

nannari root Image-ron-zacapa-sistema-solera-23

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

I think the taste you are looking for is best achieved by a 1:1 mix of these two:

nannari root Imag0010
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Already done.

hahaha @"all that is fine but..."

did you know that our romantic, sensitive boy is in love? could you please let him have his chance at happiness?

have you seen a photo of his lover? here it is:

such.forumotion.com/t31303-in-your-opinion-where-will-the-next-nuclear-war-take-place?highlight=Hellsangel+nuclear+war

it's about the sixth post from the top. propa has talked wistfully about michael's soft testicles. doesn't michael look pretty? btw, what is he hugging? OMG! it looks like...

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down