Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question...

+4
pravalika nanda
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
FluteHolder
garam_kuta
8 posters

Go down

question...  Empty question...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:54 am

possibly an old one...

a couple was frustrated with life and made a suicide pact. they decided to jump off a building. on the decided day, they went up on the top and stood on the edge ready to jump. the wife jumped off, but the husband stayed back to watch her fall. Then he noticed her parachute going up middle of the way.

who betrayed who? or, whose betrayal is bigger?

we been breaking heads at this one all morning.

Back to top Go down

question...  Empty Re: question...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Wife's. She came well prepared, preplanned and all. She didn't want to take any chances.She minimized her risks.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:20 pm

Kinnera wrote:Wife's. She came well prepared, preplanned and all. She didn't want to take any chances.She minimized her risks.

hmmm.. not so sure. not as bad as he man who was going to collect the insurance.

she might not have opened the parachute if the man had taken the dive with her all the way, yeah?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:35 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Wife's. She came well prepared, preplanned and all. She didn't want to take any chances.She minimized her risks.

hmmm.. not so sure. not as bad as he man who was going to collect the insurance.

she might not have opened the parachute if the man had taken the dive with her all the way, yeah?

i know... same arguments back and forth for both the sides... unless you ask the very basic question, 'why didn't he notice the parachute on her back before jumping... is that why he didn't jump?' then it could be, she was carrying her personal private stuff, and so was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:08 pm

What a post on a valentine's day morning! 

Anyway, let me dig...

1. There is not enough info/evidence to indicate that BOTH will jump together or one after other.
2. The husband might have waited to 'watch'  wife's last living moments before he jumped.
3. So it is the wife who betrayed.
4. Hubby - No bill (no betrayal). 

Overall with given the lack complete info/evidences, does not have merits on either way. So mistrial.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:27 pm

FluteHolder wrote:What a post on a valentine's day morning! 

Anyway, let me dig...

1. There is not enough info/evidence to indicate that BOTH will jump together or one after other.
2. The husband might have waited to 'watch'  wife's last living moments before he jumped.
3. So it is the wife who betrayed.
4. Hubby - No bill (no betrayal). 

Overall with given the lack complete info/evidences, does not have merits on either way. So mistrial.

This is a fit question for Sadhguru.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:03 pm

He already have answered it !

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:28 pm

FluteHolder wrote:He already have answered it !

Is/was this guy ever married (officially or unofficially?) I remember watching his youtube on "Marriage" long back.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:39 pm

He is married (wife died few years ago) and only one daughter recently married.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:42 pm

FluteHolder wrote:He is married (wife died few years ago) and only one daughter recently married.

Lucky daughter...will get his entire estate. The hoosband is even luckier.

So he is NOW technically single.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:46 pm

....Damn.... I am in love... She is so very beautiful and leading her own life.

Well... with the (ISHA) foundation she has received and the connections that bring with it, she will go places.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....Damn.... I am in love... She is so very beautiful and leading her own life.

Well... with the (ISHA) foundation she has received and the connections that bring with it, she will go places.
but uppili, I was just googling and found out that this fraudguru is telugu, and his dotter is also telugu. also for your information, the first beauty queen of the madras presidency was also telugu. then when ap was created she went on to sing the ap anthem "maa tenugu talliki malle poo dhanda.." i don't know how you're going to survive all this. remember, you can't take more than one tab of Xanax tonight. kisses.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:He is married (wife died few years ago) and only one daughter recently married.

Lucky daughter...will get his entire estate.  The hoosband is even luckier.

uff, make up your mind, uppili. whom do you want, him or his dotter? i saw his picture without the turban. he's bald, i don't know how you feel about it. only true love can look past bald spots. good luck!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:29 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....Damn.... I am in love... She is so very beautiful and leading her own life.

but uppili, I was just googling and found out that this fraudguru is telugu, and his dotter is also telugu. also for your information, the first beauty queen of the madras presidency was also telugu. then when ap was created she went on to sing the ap anthem "maa tenugu talliki malle poo dhanda.." i don't know how you're going to survive all this. remember, you can't take more than one tab of Xanax tonight. kisses.

I met this Jaggi when I was taking a dip in Manasarovar (near Mt Kailash). He was leading a group. I was in a different group. When I saw him, I asked him which way is East, he looked at me and ignored. His assistant, who was following him, heard me and showed the direction. He knew I didn't belong to his group. He provides just basic facilities (but charges an arm and a leg). Hmm.....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:42 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

It just proves my point... Karunanidhi is Telugu, and Thyagaiya was Telugu, and everyone was Telugu...It also proves there is not much for Telugus to show off after the formation of Andhra.....So, it is only natural that Andhra should be merged with Tami Nadu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:01 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

It just proves my point... Karunanidhi is Telugu, and Thyagaiya was Telugu, and everyone was Telugu...It also proves there is not much for Telugus to show off after the formation of Andhra.....So, it is only natural that Andhra should be merged with Tami Nadu.

Hmm.... Yeah, unfortunately, some Telugus are DKheads.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:12 am

Lucky daughter...will get his entire estate. The hoosband is even luckier.

apparently, his wife "left" her body at 33. hmmm.

http://sadhguru.org/man/family-matters/

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:38 am

bw wrote:

Fixed a date and simply walked away from the body....yeah rite.... What a bunch of bull....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:59 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:When I saw him, I asked him which way is East, he looked at me and ignored.

Unkil, don't feel bad about it but even an ordinary person would not want to waste time giving directions to the willfully blind, leave alone a wise, holy man like the Sadhguru. Perhaps if you open your eyes, your next interaction with The Bearded Wise Unkil might be more productive.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:01 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

uff, make up your mind, uppili. whom do you want, him or his dotter? i saw his picture without the turban. he's bald, i don't know how you feel about it. only true love can look past bald spots. good luck!

Upps Aunty has a thing for bearded men. Even ones with bald spots. It's nothing to do with true love. This is pure lust. Testosterone driven uber-masculinity is a big draw among them conquered women.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:04 am

bw wrote:

One English woman who took Jaggi's "courses" thinks that his wife didn't die a natural death. However, the English woman may have an agenda of her own.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/sadhguru-isha-cult-london

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:50 am

ugh @ sadhguru.

FH, I hope you listen to him with bags full of skepticism. I rather hope you stopped altogether.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 pm

question...  Iam-my-own-guru-profile-pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Kinnera wrote:question...  Iam-my-own-guru-profile-pic
Yeah, that is a better strategy considering how people become either pieceful (following PBUH, Marx, Pol Pot, Mao, etc.) or kinky (Rajnish, Nityananda) or kinky and pieceful (Besharam Asaram) under some gurus.

However, people like ND Tiwari, Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Digvijay and K'nidhi chose to be their own gurus and became as famous as Mahabharata's Jayadratha and Keechaka.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:47 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 pm

FluteHolder wrote:

lol... you don't need a tainted finger to point you to THE moon Smile Heard what he said? never take your eyes off your opponent. While you are busy looking at the moon, other fingers might be swindling you off.

anyway, whatever floats your boat... I would rather listen to a Gates or a Buffet about philanthropy than a Sadhguru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Choose the right finger to point you in the right direction to the moon. Does the finger even know where the moon is?

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:46 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Lot of holes and not enough info.

Did he too have a parachute?
She had the parachute and he didn't notice?
How was this if they had parachutes?

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:05 pm

After watching the video....he'll be the last person i want to have as my guru. 

Whatever rocks your boat, FH Smile. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:35 pm

It is more fun and interesting to see the responses than the videos Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:10 pm

what are your thoughts on mahasamadhi? suicide, murder, or getting away with murder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
bw wrote:

One English woman who took Jaggi's "courses" thinks that his wife didn't die a natural death. However, the English woman may have an agenda of her own.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/sadhguru-isha-cult-london
I just read this article. OMG!!! scary shit! His video on 'how to choose a guru' that FH posted in this thread seemed pretty scrupulous. I did write a big post in response to it, but didn't want to get into  lengthy discussions. So, didn't post it.

I don't understand how so many thousands of people, most of them educated, can fall into the trap of cult leaders like him. What's wrong with them? How can anyone fall for the crap he dishes out in the youtube videos? Mind boggling!

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Here is the video where he explains about the issue you guys are talking about. The law said no issues. Same as with Modi? When Supreme court said no issues, some ppl still arguing about it? So you guys have no respect for the law of the land? Smile So different yardsticks for Modi's enquiry and for SG?  So CNBC interviewer got paid and part of the coverup? 

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 pm

http://oaks.nvg.org/soy22.html

http://oaks.nvg.org/yogananda_mortuary_report.pdf 

(Another Mahasamadhi ) (report by an US Entity- just to give an example of Mahasamadhi).

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Here is the video where he explains about the issue you guys are talking about. The law said no issues. Same as with Modi? When Supreme court said no issues, some ppl still arguing about it? So you guys have no respect for the law of the land? Smile So different yardsticks for Modi's enquiry and for SG?  So CNBC interviewer got paid and part of the coverup? 

he said law has no problem with it.. what does it mean? Was there a law case? Did police confiscate her body? Was there a postmortem? Was there a cause of death determined? These are real questions, as it's not clear from the interview. Could be just that no one complained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:29 pm

http://zaysen.blogspot.com/2011/04/sadhguru-jaggi-vasudev-his.html

Suddenly, when nearly 95% of the consecration was done, and in a week’s time, the whole process would have finished, by the end of Jan 1997, his young wife Vijji of 31 years of age, while meditating, felt the urge to dissolve herself and so, she came out of her meditation, went and removed her jewellery and left her body on 23rd Jan 1997. Sadhguru says that, it was Mahasamadhi, where one leaves his/her body by sweet will, with prior planning. However, as he burnt her body the next day, itself even without informing his Father-in-Law, who was about 380 kms away or without doing an autopsy, suspicions remain whether the death was natural or a murder by SJV.

The following is the Indian Express Newspaper report as appearing on October 12, 1997 about police registering a case of murder by Jaggi Vasudev:

Coimbatore, Oct, 11: Close on the heels of scandals relating to fake godmen getting exposed, yet another ashram from Coimbatore is in the limelight with Jaggi Vasudev aliash Jagadeesh of Isha Yoga ashram at Poondi near Coimbatore, being charged with the murder of his wife Viji alias Vijayakumari.

A team of police personnel recently visited the premises of Isha Ashram at poondi and interrogated the inmates of the ashram. Godman Jaggi is away in the US.

According to police, T. S. Ganganna of Bangalore (father of Viji) had preferred a complaint with the Bangalore Police suspecting foul play in the death of his daughter Viji. The complainant had stated that his daughter left him last on June 15, 1996. He reportedly received a message on January 23, 1997, from Jaggi Vasudev, stating that Viji was no more.

Ganganna said that Jaggi Vasudev had hurriedly completed the cremation on Jan.24 even before they could rush from Bangalore, raising suspicion about the nature of death. He suspected death due to poisoning or strangulation.

According to him, Jaggi Vasudev could have caused the death of Viji to facilitate his illicit relationship with yet another inmate of the ashram. Based on the complaint of Ganganna to the Bangalore City Police on Aug 12, a case was registered.

The Bangalore City Police transferred it to the Coimbatore Rural Police. The Coimbatore Rural Police have registered a case against Jaggi Vasudev under Section 302 of IPC (murder) and IPC 201 (suppression of evidence).

Later Isha Yoga Foundation has denied reports that Jaggi Vasudev had fled to USA to avoid investigation of ashram.

Authorised Signatory of Ashram Kiran stated that Guruji had gone for giving lectures. ENS
Despite the above, for the present, I will accept, that SJV is innocent and his wife died a natural death, as SJV says.

Then after this, SJV, took on the role of his deceased wife, upon himself and with one body, he started playing 2 roles, which lead, to an immense drain on his system and within 3 ½ years, the dhyanalinga was consecrated and offered to the world, on 24-June-1999, the story goes. The dhyanalinga's base, is rooted, in solidified mercury at room temperature claims SJV.

SJV also claims, that many disembodied ghostly beings, came looking for dissolution, when the dhyanalinga consecration, was happening and for certain chakras, to be consecrated he trapped, certain ghostly beings and made them a part of dhyanalinga.

After this, SJV had already planned, the moment the dhyanalinga was erected, he would leave his body, at the age of 42 in 1999, but he did some yogic healing methods like repair of nadis [Channels through which, life force or prana, flows into the energy body] fixing a broken ankle bone and simultaneously curing his asthma in an hour,

Refer:  [url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sadhguru/making-of-a mystic_b_559891.html]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sadhguru/making-of-a%20mystic_b_559891.html[/url]

and A celestial snake, visiting him in his bedroom a "King Cobra" and biting him, in the naval portion of his body, after which, life started flowing, in his once finished body and he is, still on life support and surviving because certain people[Divine consort Bharathi] out of their love and affection are doing, certain spiritual practices. These people, have put a copper anklet on his right foot, with a thread, which works as a wireless antenna, sending and receiving energies from their own bodies to SJV's, for him to live, otherwise, he could leave his body any-time, since SJV is the gate-way to these people's Enlightenment and Liberation is another story that goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down