Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidents and their mistresses (and misters.)

4 posters

Go down

Presidents and their mistresses (and misters.) Empty Presidents and their mistresses (and misters.)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:34 pm

...some interesting and some unheard affairs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Presidents and their mistresses (and misters.) Empty Re: Presidents and their mistresses (and misters.)

Post by Hellsangel Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:04 pm

JFK being reckless seems to gel well with the fact that Vietnam and the Bay of Pigs happened under him.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Presidents and their mistresses (and misters.) Empty Re: Presidents and their mistresses (and misters.)

Post by Kris Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Bush Senior, seriously?

With the Kennedys, it is surprising they had time for anything else. And JFK was Billy's hero too.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Kris wrote:

Bush Senior, seriously?

With the Kennedys, it is surprising they had time for anything else. And JFK was Billy's hero too.

JFK is Krishna's Avatar - from what I hear.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Kris wrote:

Bush Senior, seriously?

pine oil- pinaaoil for you- pOttu kazhuvunga vayAi. krishna is an unique tantalizing mythological figure, the most ideal man from woman's POV, fascinating, and very personable. For simple, ready and easy access to his character, look into kannadAsan's songs on him -for eg. gangai karai thOttam, brindAvanththukku varugindrEn; even better bhArathiyar's, for example, engirundhO vandhAn. His concept of saki  is indeed the most intriguing.

Comparing him to JFK, you are not even wrong, i should think. However, James Bond comes a bit closer- establishing "dharma", not really caring for materialistic stuff, protecting and serving those babes without involvement.  I think, you are just jealous of both; and you call yourself sAmiyar?Wink  j/k

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:24 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Kris wrote:

Bush Senior, seriously?

Comparing him to JFK, you are not even wrong, i should think. However, James Bond comes a bit closer- establishing "dharma", not really caring for materialistic stuff, protecting and serving those babes without involvement.  I think, you are just jealous of both; and you call yourself sAmiyar?Wink  j/k

What do you mean? SaMiyaars write the code and set the finest examples - in current day Krishnaleela.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:33 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Kris wrote:

Bush Senior, seriously?

What do you mean?  SaMiyaars write the code and set the finest examples - in current day Krishnaleela.

aren't they 5-star sAmiyaars, not the marathadi types?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down