Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to all street Pani Puri lovers

Go down

Dedicated to all street Pani Puri lovers Empty Dedicated to all street Pani Puri lovers

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:37 pm

The guys are using their feet for kneading the pani puri atta.

Dedicated to all street Pani Puri lovers 10959001_10202938374895218_7902271159298693346_n

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to all street Pani Puri lovers Empty Re: Dedicated to all street Pani Puri lovers

Post by nevada Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:36 pm

This seems no different than grapes being trampled upon to produce wine. Jokes aside, there is a serious hygiene crisis as far as Indian eateries are concerned. 

The other day, I came across a middle aged desi at the laundromat. He seemed like a friendly, nice chap genuinely happy to see another Indian. He works at the local Indian restaurant as a cook and he can cook pretty much anything. 
However, he smelt like he had a few dead rats in his pocket. Shortly after the conversation with him ended, I saw him walk towards the restaurant, which is about 3/4th of a mile away. Needless to say, I will never go to that restaurant again. And peace be upon those unknowing patrons who relish the food that comes out of that kitchen.

nevada

Back to top Go down