Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climate change champion. And sexual predator.

+9
Hellsangel
Kris
bw
garam-kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
swapna
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Climate change champion. And sexual predator. Empty Climate change champion. And sexual predator.

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:32 am

Oh the indignity of being old, very powerful and very very horny...and rejected. Cringe inducing details of that old fart's harassment here: http://www.liveindia.in/Read-Pachauri’s-full-love-text-send-to-the-girl
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Climate change champion. And sexual predator. Empty Re: Climate change champion. And sexual predator.

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:50 am

hahaha the "english" is more entertaining than anything else here. it's a strange melange of northindianese, victorian english, and urban indian girl SMSese.  my life? hahaha!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Climate change champion. And sexual predator. Empty Re: Climate change champion. And sexual predator.

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:53 am

the man is a poet too!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:29 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Oh the indignity of being old, very powerful and very very horny...and rejected. Cringe inducing details of that old fart's harassment here: http://www.liveindia.in/Read-Pachauri’s-full-love-text-send-to-the-girl

hahaha! the "stirrings" he writes about feeling were not in his soul.

this is what it means to be northindian.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 pm

sexual predator? more like a pathetic and clueless old drama queen...this douche comes across as a long lost brother of sulekha's one and only toothseeker.

our own geriatric syrian kishtian boy used to pursue a northindian female on old sulekha chat**, alternatively begging and threatening her to talk to him and not silly young boys so he must know about this behavior intimately.

** uppili knows the details of this intimately as he had a ringside seat and a good memory

Last edited by Propagandhi711 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:14 pm

the girl comes across real good in this exchange...she must have an attractive personality indeed for this geriatric libby to act like a 14 yr old lovelorn teen.

PS: I lolled at this exchange:

11:43pm, 19 Jun ­ Dr. Pachauri: I shall write a poem now about the evil idiot. You go to sleep. For me now it is an unending night. You sleep well. 
11:43pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: No poems pl

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:hahaha the "english" is more entertaining than anything else here. it's a strange melange of northindianese, victorian english, and urban indian girl SMSese.  my life? hahaha!

But nothing can beat this:

SMS sent by Dr. Pachauri on

1.­10.­2013 at 10:12 pm.

And just to prove to you how much I love you, I shall go on a fast after the cricket match tomorrow. I will break the fast only when you tell me that you believe I love you with sincerity and unfathomable depth.

What is this Fasting thing.....and even that has to wait for the cricket match to end...funny... 74, married, Padma Vibhushan...(Should have gone after Pathma...she would have easily agreed - at least she finds another Gold mine.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:25 pm

http://scroll.in/article/708597/IPCC-chair-RK-Pachauri-cancels-trip-to-Nairobi-after-second-woman-complains-of-sexual-harassment

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:sexual predator? more like a pathetic and clueless old drama queen...

I didnt read the last paragraph, looks like he was using his position to harass her into putting out. ...hope this asswipe loses everything and is disgraced.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

our own geriatric syrian kishtian boy used to pursue a northindian female on old sulekha chat**, alternatively begging and threatening her to talk to him and not silly young boys so he must know about this behavior intimately.

** uppili knows the details of this intimately as he had a ringside seat and a good memory

You don't know what was happening in his life at that point. Perhaps, he was going with his divorce proceedings.
Perhaps, he was missing his family. Don't criticize the man till you walk a mile in his shoes.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:47 pm

Veeu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

You don't know what was happening in his life at that point. Perhaps, he was going with his divorce proceedings.
Perhaps, he was missing  his family. Don't criticize the  man till you walk a mile in  his shoes.

yeah his wife packed bags, took the kids and left the virile 1 in arlington tx with a rickety old house and a pink bicycle but how does that translate to harassing 24 yr old dumb girls from rajasthan and UP on the internets?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Veeu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Perhaps, he was missing  his family. Don't criticize the  man till you walk a mile in  his shoes.

Yeah..perhaps he overdosed on Viagara, a couple of cheap drinks, ..

I agree...it MUST be the girls fault... why else a 74 yr old and that too an eminent "Scientist" (Every fyuckin engineer is a "Scientist" in India) with a Padma VIBhushan award.....send SMS to a lowly woman ?...???

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I agree...it MUST be the girls fault... why else a 74 yr old and that too an eminent "Scientist" (Every fyuckin engineer is a "Scientist" in India) with a Padma VIBhushan award.....send SMS to a lowly woman ?...???
You are misunderstanding. I was not talking about the "scientist". I was only defending the man that Propagandhi711 referred to above.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Veeu wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

You are misunderstanding. I was not talking about the "scientist". I was only defending the man that Propagandhi711 referred to above.

Oh....if that were the case then one can indulge in "unwaned" sex chats, harassing, blackmailing, and blow hot/blow colding..?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:the girl comes across real good in this exchange...she must have an attractive personality indeed for this geriatric libby to act like a 14 yr old lovelorn teen.
Ya, the girl comes across as very balanced, firm and yet non-confrontational. After this, I expect she'll go places. The global community of do-gooders will fall over themselves to adopt her.

Hopefully climate change warriors will go groundhog for a while.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:03 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:the girl comes across real good in this exchange...she must have an attractive personality indeed for this geriatric libby to act like a 14 yr old lovelorn teen.
Ya, the girl comes across as very balanced, firm and yet non-confrontational. After this, I expect she'll go places. The global community of do-gooders will fall over themselves to adopt her.

wonder why she even bothered responding to this idiot  - she could have saved the world from some really bad poetry.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:32 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

she was too forgiving over a longish period of time, larglely because she is a female person, and he is a "senior," male person, giving the lecher the "respect" that she believed, in typically northindian fashion, was due to him.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 am

bw wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

wonder why she even bothered responding to this idiot  - she could have saved the world from some really bad poetry.
>>>I think it may be due to professional reasons. Maybe she didn't want to alienate this fool. Looks like Dr.P probably never went through the stage at the right age. This seems a bit like learning your colors in your late thirties. I was also confused by this:

"My LIFE ­ your good wishes have brought me safely home? ....."
Is he implying he doesn't know if he is home? 

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:40 am

Kris wrote:
bw wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

>>>I think it may be due to professional reasons. Maybe she didn't want to alienate this fool. Looks like Dr.P probably never went through the stage at the right age. This seems a bit like learning your colors in your late thirties. I was also confused by this:

He is an average dude and what do you expect...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:53 am

Kris wrote:
bw wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

i think she pleaded for way too long - she should have either reported him right away or just ignored his advances. am sure she knows how to 'block' people on her phone. i guess she was worried about her job and when he eventually turned vindictive, she went public.

ayyo, his real home is in her heart and here he is wondering if he is really  "home" after all.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:02 am

bw wrote:
Kris wrote:
bw wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

i think she went on pleading for way too long - either she should have reported him right away or just ignored his advances. am sure she knows how to 'block' people on her phone.

ayyo, his real home is in her heart and her he is wondering if he is really  "home" after all.

Dr. P took her SMS responses - however delayed they were - to be iffy. Those responses gave him a clear indication that he just might 'win it all' Of course, if she had been blunt and rude he would have taken revenge and destroyed her life. I tell ya....these old farts...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:04 am

swapna wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

she was too forgiving over a longish period of time, larglely because she is a female person, and he is a "senior," male person, giving the lecher the "respect" that she believed, in typically northindian fashion, was due to him.

geriatric gasbag, since you never held a job long enough to properly understand the dynamics, let me clue you in: when dealing with superiors at work, let alone someone near-omnipotent as this bad poet, ppl dont just "stop being forgiving" and put the boot in his ass. especially if they have mouths to feed, just starting out and financially insecure & value career etc. ofcourse some women are competent villains in their own right that would use judo maneuvers when such incidents present themselves to catapult themselves to higher pay scale/better job etc, but I highly doubt this is one such case.

but dont those other possibilities get in the way of region baiting. it's good sport and pretty much the only one you can still play with atleast one or two fellow travelers

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

it is unfortunate that the IPCC had this old lecher at the helm for so long, but this doesn't invalidate the science. that said i've always wondered why they chose to have this "railway engineer", whatever that means at the helm rather than a meteorologist or a physicist lead the organization.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:47 am

Don't care for english or poems like peeps here wanna focus on, the very act is disgusting even if he had impeccable English or artistic abilities.

Can't even begin to imagine how it must be in other industries, like entertainment or any where there are a lot of chances of late nights, personal interactions, and travel and/or where the stakes are too high for the oppressed.

Can feel her pain and dilemma, even though can't fully imagine it... never faced it even remotely close in life. Sometimes it helps to have a big mardaani body I guess, where the man has partial fear to 'tread with caution as this jatni might as well swing me around like a dhobi washes bedsheets'.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:48 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

geriatric gasbag, since you never held a job long enough to properly understand the dynamics, let me clue you in: when dealing with superiors at work, let alone someone near-omnipotent as this bad poet, ppl dont just "stop being forgiving" and put the boot in his ass. especially if they have mouths to feed, just starting out and financially insecure & value career etc. ofcourse some women are competent villains in their own right that would use judo maneuvers when such incidents present themselves to catapult themselves to higher pay scale/better job etc, but I highly doubt this is one such case.

but dont those other possibilities get in the way of region baiting. it's good sport and pretty much the only one you can still play with atleast one or two fellow travelers

Agreed that, out of magnanimity, he said that "seniority" should not be respected when it comes to lechers.
But, you should have been aware of the man's age and respected him instead of calling him a geriatric gasbag.

Last edited by Veeu on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation correction)

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:18 am

Welcome back, Paparajan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:09 pm

maybe his novel is better than his poems.
http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/doomed-planet/2015/02/pachauri-groped-97-women/
Pachauri in 2010 published a novel Return to Almora in which his alter ego, Dr Sanjay Nath, stars as a randy ecologist.

In the first chapter, an American woman undresses and slips under the sheets: “It’s cold, Sandy. Come and keep me warm…

“She removed her gown, slipped off her nightie and slid under the quilt on his bed… Sanjay put his arms around her and kissed her, first with quick caresses and then the kisses becoming longer and more passionate.

“May slipped his clothes off one by one, removing her lips from his for no more than a second or two.

“Afterwards she held him close. ‘Sandy, I’ve learned something for the first time today. You are absolutely superb after meditation. Why don’t we make love every time immediately after you have meditated?’ ”

Most chapters include a steamy scene: “He removed his clothes and began to feel Sajni’s body, caressing her voluptuous breasts. He felt very excited, but wanted to enjoy exploring her body before he attempted to enter her. But suddenly, it was all over.”

When Sanjay is teaching women yoga, he enjoys “the sensation of gently pushing Susan’s shoulders back a few inches, an action that served to lift her breasts even higher”.

Sanjay and friends queue when young to have sexual encounters with Sajni, an impoverished but willing local: “Sanjay saw a shapely dark-skinned girl lying on Vinay’s bed. He was overcome by a lust that he had never known before … He removed his clothes and began to feel Sajni’s body, caressing her voluptuous breasts.”
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:maybe his novel is better than his poems.
http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/doomed-planet/2015/02/pachauri-groped-97-women/
Pachauri in 2010 published a novel Return to Almora in which his alter ego, Dr Sanjay Nath, stars as a randy ecologist.

In the   first chapter, an American woman undresses and slips under the sheets: “It’s cold, Sandy. Come and keep me warm…

“She removed her gown, slipped off her nightie and slid under the quilt on his bed… Sanjay put his arms around her and kissed her, first with quick caresses and then the kisses becoming longer and more passionate.

“May slipped his clothes off one by one, removing her lips from his for no more than a second or two.

“Afterwards she held him close. ‘Sandy, I’ve learned something for the first time today. You are absolutely superb after meditation. Why don’t we make love every time immediately after you have meditated?’ ”

Most chapters include a steamy scene: “He removed his clothes and began to feel Sajni’s body, caressing her voluptuous breasts. He felt very excited, but wanted to enjoy exploring her body before he attempted to enter her. But suddenly, it was all over.”

When Sanjay is teaching women yoga, he enjoys “the sensation of gently pushing Susan’s shoulders back a few inches, an action that served to lift her breasts even higher”.

Sanjay and friends queue when young to have sexual encounters with Sajni, an impoverished but willing local: “Sanjay saw a shapely dark-skinned girl lying on Vinay’s bed. He was overcome by a lust that he had never known before … He removed his clothes and began to feel Sajni’s body, caressing her voluptuous breasts.”

Maybe he should have tried the fantasy/mythology genre like some others.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:...Can feel her pain and dilemma,...

you are NOT the slightest bit CREDIBLE; aren't you the woman who posted a "romantic," youtube video of a bollywood song and dance, possibly from the 80s, in which shashi kapoor runs alongside an overdressed woman who's suposedly a college student - she's carrying a book - over a wooded lane, teasing her in song, while she tries to avoid him, feigning fear and shyness?

that was harassment; a large part of the reason why women get raped in northindia is that from their teen years, men from all segments of society believe that if only they "teased" women relentlessly, as the bollywood heroes do, they'll not only "come safely home" to the object of their lust, but also win the admiration of northindian women like you.

this value system is the reason why the pachauris of northindia thrive, with their persian-urdu-style poetry, their relentless pursuit and harassment of unwilling women, in the hope that they can eventually be worn down into submission.

there's little doubt that pachauri has done this to other women before, and that numerous northindian men engage routinely in this practice.

woman, you who refuse to distinguish  sexual harassment from romance, are a cog in this despicable northindian wheel.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 pm

swapna/flimflam,

"that was harassment;"

is that the reason why you constantly chase women handles on this forum? 

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Sex still sells on SuCH for southindians/northindians. Dormant, mildly active middle-aged men raging.

Thomas engine/Max, please continue.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:54 pm

awww... savoodh is angry and upset!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:45 pm

the tragedy is that the "skeptics" and the usual denier thugs are going to latch on to this and try and discredit the work of honest people who have spent their lives working out the science. the IPCC needs to be abolished and reconstituted.

anyway, if anyone is interested here is the position of the APS, the largest organization of professional physical scientists:

http://www.aps.org/policy/statements/climate-review.cfm
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/living/the-aashiqi-of-stalkers-what-teri-head-rk-pachauri-learnt-from-bollywood-2115867.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:48 pm

But nothing can beat this:

SMS sent by Dr. Pachauri on

1.­10.­2013 at 10:12 pm.

And just to prove to you how much I love you, I shall go on a fast after the cricket match tomorrow. I will break the fast only when you tell me that you believe I love you with sincerity and unfathomable depth.

What is this Fasting thing.....and even that has to wait for the cricket match to end...funny...  74, married, Padma Vibhushan...(Should have gone after Pathma...she would have easily agreed - at least she finds another Gold mine.
Haha, that fasting thing was hilarious. It made me check the time/ date stamps to see if he followed up on that.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Kris wrote:

You must translate that to Hindi for it to make sense. He is musing/asking if her good wishes are what brought him home safely.

Or he was too drunk to know where he was.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:36 pm

She gave him  a really long rope and then hung him with it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:39 pm

he hung himself.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:33 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
Kris wrote:

You must translate that to Hindi for it to make sense. He is musing/asking if her good wishes are what brought him home safely.

"My LIFE ­ your good wishes have brought me safely home? Will ever your love bring me safely into my real home ­ your warm heart!"

i thought he meant that her heart is his real home.

sulekha used to have a 'bad poetry contest' ages ago.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:37 pm

bw wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
Kris wrote:

"My LIFE ­ your good wishes have brought me safely home? Will ever your love bring me safely into my real home ­ your warm heart!"

>>> i didn't understand the point of the question mark at the end. One thing is for sure. This guy is a creep.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:40 pm

is "my life" a direct english translation of meri jaan? elsewhere he has addressed her as meri jaan, so i was wondering.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:is "my life" a direct english translation of meri jaan? elsewhere he has addressed her as meri jaan, so i was wondering.

OTOH, he didn't say "my liver" anywhere.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Kris wrote:
bw wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>> i didn't understand the point of the question mark at the end. One thing is for sure. This guy is a creep.

yes, a maudlin creep!

the girl should have told him that to his face right at the start instead of all this appealing to his noble side.  i don't understand why she should chat with him at 11:00pm and console him. anyway, glad she finally mustered enough courage to go public.

----------------------------------------------------

1:36pm, 19 Jun ­ Dr. Pachauri: I am a rotten person. Just let me rot away somewhere far from you. So that you dont even feel the stink. 11:37pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: You are not a rotten person yaar

11:37pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Kindly stop saying that now 11:38pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Anyway. You must sleep.

11:38pm, 19 Jun ­ Dr. Pachauri: I am disgusted with myself. I dont deserve any positive feelings from you. Never did. Just please forgive me so that at least I can stop crying. Please.

11:39pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Wat

11:39pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Why are you crying

11:39pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: God no

11:39pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Look m.only discussing things with you 11:40pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: No room for tears

11:40pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: PLEASE

11:40pm, 19 Jun ­ Dr. Pachauri: Because I am evil and such a damned idiot. Please say you pardon me. Please say it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Welcome back, Paparajan.

i think not.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 pm

bw wrote:
Kris wrote:
bw wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
Kris wrote:

yes, a maudlin creep!

the girl should have told him that to his face right at the start instead of all this appealing to his noble side.  i don't understand why she should chat with him at 11:00pm and console him. anyway, glad she finally mustered enough courage to go public.

----------------------------------------------------

1:36pm, 19 Jun ­ Dr. Pachauri: I am a rotten person. Just let me rot away somewhere far from you. So that you dont even feel the stink. 11:37pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: You are not a rotten person yaar

11:37pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Kindly stop saying that now 11:38pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Anyway. You must sleep.

11:38pm, 19 Jun ­ Dr. Pachauri: I am disgusted with myself. I dont deserve any positive feelings from you. Never did. Just please forgive me so that at least I can stop crying. Please.

11:39pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Wat

11:39pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Why are you crying

11:39pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: God no

11:39pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: Look m.only discussing things with you 11:40pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: No room for tears

11:40pm, 19 Jun ­ ****: PLEASE

11:40pm, 19 Jun ­ Dr. Pachauri: Because I am evil and such a damned idiot. Please say you pardon me. Please say it.

That was the long rope.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Moral:  Unless a woman says "I like you so much. Without you I cannot sleep. I want sex now"  stay away from that woman....dont SMS, FB, even say hello or hola....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 pm

came across this fawning article:
http://www.nature.com/news/2007/071219/full/4501150a.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:19 pm

what a weird beard!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:29 pm

bw wrote:what a weird beard!

it's a see eye bee, a classical indianswamiji beard.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
bw wrote:what a weird beard!

it's a see eye bee, a classical indianswamiji beard.

a grey patch just in the middle? how does one do that!

bw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next