Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents to children

4 posters

Go down

Parents to children Empty Parents to children

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:11 pm

...How stereotypical views are passed down from parents to children

This also holds true for different societies and countries: male-female; white-black; whites-hispanics; Indians - blacks; upper-lower castes; South-North, etc... to a LARGE extent.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Parents to children Empty Re: Parents to children

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

This also holds true for different societies and countries: male-female; white-black; whites-hispanics; Indians - blacks; upper-lower castes; South-North, etc... to a LARGE extent.
Now, don't try to blame your parents for all your prejudices. Rashmun proved many times that it's not their fault.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:36 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Now, don't try to blame your parents for all your prejudices. Rashmun proved many times that it's not their fault.
Explain, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:52 pm

a number of them said their parents also told them that Pakistan fights with India,

>>>I am pretty sure if my parents hadn't told me this, I would have picked this from the evening news Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Kris wrote:

a number of them said their parents also told them that Pakistan fights with India,

>>>I am pretty sure if my parents hadn't told me this, I would have picked this from the evening news Smile

When you bring your kids to be independent, there is a good chance that it can become an atheist, a religious nut or a commie....that is the price you pay for bringing your kids strong and independent.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down