Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

watching the younger/youngest one grow

Go down

watching the younger/youngest one grow Empty watching the younger/youngest one grow

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 pm

.... is so much more magical...

Older one, you slog with... every inch of their development, and you feel it. Each new vocab word, each new math prob, you slog with them to learn it. Each of their achievement or failure, you react like you yourself were under an examination. You even notice every time they gain a centimeter of height.

By the second or the last kid, specially if big gap, you are not that much into it... it's either coz you realize they are just fine w/o you, or you see the older one sharing some of the responsibilities, and you learn to watch out from distance.... you know they are taller when you see the jeans falling too short.

And with them, you just see them giving the correct answers, or doing the homework correctly. Where and when did they learn all that? No idea... and hence, it looks almost magical. Total delight.

Back to top Go down

watching the younger/youngest one grow Empty Re: watching the younger/youngest one grow

Post by Nila Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Yep it is!

It's also a delight to see the "phs" scoring on ds's SAT results....sigh!

*hugs*

P.S: I have been hugging almost everyone at our office after a long trip. hehe

Nila

Back to top Go down

watching the younger/youngest one grow Empty Re: watching the younger/youngest one grow

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:28 pm

sasthi, your ds is older and dd is younger, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:34 pm

yep...

ds is still learning alphabets and numbers and you are right I don't care for her much like I used to care for my ds. The youngest ones learn themselves or from the eldest.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down