Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With dollar surging, where would you go in Europe this summer?

+2
swapna
truthbetold
6 posters

Go down

With dollar surging, where would you go in Europe this summer? Empty With dollar surging, where would you go in Europe this summer?

Post by truthbetold Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:37 am

Euro is now close to dollar. It is suggested it is a good time to visit Europe. Where would you go in Europe this summer?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

With dollar surging, where would you go in Europe this summer? Empty Re: With dollar surging, where would you go in Europe this summer?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:00 am

Oh that's cool. Didn't know. Been talking of a eu vacation for quite some time at home. Was gonna be just older and I but now XH wants in and he might as well coz I am not planning anything and he is willing to.

Anyway, so far it's gonna be Greece. That's coz older can scream the loudest in our house. Technically, xh can scream the loudest but he chooses not to.

Back to top Go down

With dollar surging, where would you go in Europe this summer? Empty Re: With dollar surging, where would you go in Europe this summer?

Post by truthbetold Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 am

Greece could be a great financial choice. Watch out for political demos. Just like in India, situation could get difficult very quickly.
I still think it is a good vacation choice.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:01 am

greece. spend a few days on a greek island. my current personal choice of country is spain, especially the moorish parts. another suggestion: turkey.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:08 am

swapna wrote:greece. spend a few days on a greek island. my current personal choice of country is spain, especially the moorish parts. another suggestion: turkey.

is the said island within 250 miles of arlington texas? close to austin or the hill country maybe?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:09 am

are you telling me there will be lots of vaater no ice and enquiries into whether the soup base is veggie or chicken only requests at tavernas all over southern europe?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:24 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:greece. spend a few days on a greek island. my current personal choice of country is spain, especially the moorish parts. another suggestion: turkey.

is the said island within 250 miles of arlington texas? close to austin or the hill country maybe?

for you: thirupathi; don't forget to wear the silk vest.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:39 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

why is there a h in tirupati, you denture wearing pedophile?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

you're angry and upset now! I'm sorry I hurt your feelings; I should remember that you're a sensitive boy.

it's "thirupathy" because that's how the name is pronounced; there is no 't'  sound - as in "timber" - in any indian, especially southern indian language. you spell the word as "tirupati" because that's how the northindians said you should.

btw, it's "an h," not "a h."

tell us about your travels abroad. no, not to seattle from vancouver.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:27 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

you're angry and upset now! I'm sorry I hurt your feelings; I should remember that you're a sensitive boy.

it's "thirupathy" because that's how the name is pronounced; there is no 't'  sound - as in "timber" - in any indian, especially southern indian language. you spell the word as "tirupati" because that's how the northindians said you should.

why dont you take out your dentures and see if you can deepthroat a thesaurus?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

why dont you take out your dentures and see if you can deepthroat a thesaurus?
lol!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:35 pm

truthbetold wrote:Greece could be a great financial choice. Watch out for political demos. Just like in India, situation could get difficult very quickly.
I still think it is a good vacation choice.
Is it safe to travel to Turkey?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Switzerland-interlaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:18 pm

truthbetold wrote:Euro is now close to dollar. It is suggested it is a good time to visit Europe. Where would you go in Europe this summer?
>>>Spain

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Oh that's cool. Didn't know. Been talking of a eu vacation for quite some time at home. Was gonna be just older and I but now XH wants in and he might as well coz I am not planning anything and he is willing to.

Anyway, so far it's gonna be Greece. That's coz older can scream the loudest in our house. Technically, xh can scream the loudest but he chooses not to.
>>>If you go, just do the mainland for a few days and pick a few islands. Santorini and Mykonos are awesome by the way. You could probably do a mini cruise.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Oh that's cool. Didn't know. Been talking of a eu vacation for quite some time at home. Was gonna be just older and I but now XH wants in and he might as well coz I am not planning anything and he is willing to.

>>>If you go, just do the mainland for a few days and pick a few islands. Santorini and Mykonos are awesome by the way. You could probably do a mini cruise.

oh ok... will keep this in mind. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down