Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama’s 'Communist mentor'?

Go down

Obama’s 'Communist mentor'? Empty Obama’s 'Communist mentor'?

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 am

Megyn Kelly: A lot of liberals don’t believe in American exceptionalism, but that doesn’t mean they don’t love America.

Rudolph Giuliani: Well, that I don’t feel it. I don’t feel it. I don’t feel this love of America. I think this man (Obama) was — when I talked about his background, I’m talking about a man who grew up under the influence of Frank Marshall Davis, who was a member of the Communist Party who he refers to over and over in his book, who was a tremendous critic of the United States.

Kelly: But when you say he wasn’t raised to love America, I mean, he was raised in part by his grandparents, his – his grandfather served in World War II, his grandmother worked in a munitions plant to help the nation during World War II. I mean, to suggest he was raised by people who don’t love America, who don’t — didn’t help him learn to love America.

Giuliani: Well, his — his grandfather introduced him to Frank Marshall Davis, who was a Communist.

–Former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani, Fox News interview with Megyn Kelly, Feb. 20, 2015
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/03/23/frank-marshall-davis-obamas-communist-mentor/?hpid=z8

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down