Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chhodo sanam

4 posters

Go down

chhodo sanam Empty chhodo sanam

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:54 am

Back to top Go down

chhodo sanam Empty Re: chhodo sanam

Post by swapna Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:49 pm

hello, beatrix, thank you for the post. I know so little about life in northindia that I thought I'd ask you some questions to enlighten myself:

1. is this one of your favourite songs?

2. when you were growing up, did educated, middle-class parents encourage their daughters to sing and dance like the actors in that video?

3. would one's parents be proud of one's bollywood dancing abilities, and encourage one to perform at social gatherings?

4. was vineet kanna the ideal man, and was it every girl's aspiration to marry someone like him?

5. is that what's called a "cabaret" scene? were cabarets a popular form of entertainment all over northindia?

6. would you encourage indian-american children to learn cabaret dancing?

I hope you'll answer sincerely. thank you in advance.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:42 pm

kalpana iyer and hema malini... did you tambis teach your girls to do "cabaret" in northindian movies?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:kalpana iyer and hema malini... did you tambis teach your girls to do "cabaret" in northindian movies?

I wish you would answer my questions and help me understand life in northindia and among northindians.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 pm

oooh la la oooh la la....

Last edited by Kinnera on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:03 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:kalpana iyer and hema malini... did you tambis teach your girls to do "cabaret" in northindian movies?

I wish you would answer my questions and help me understand life in northindia and among northindians.

these women are from your generation and region, and i have always sorta liked them. i wish you would help me understand life in southindia and among southindians. how did these women came to do what they ended up doing... was it a good background in bn that helped them pick up cabaret so easily? was it their modern values that made them dance like courtesans for northindian movie-goers?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

these women are from your generation and region, and i have always sorta liked them. i wish you would help me understand life in southindia and among southindians. how did these women came to do what they ended up doing... was it a good background in bn that helped them pick up cabaret so easily? was it their modern values that made them dance like courtesans for northindian movie-goers?

Beatrix, I don't know who kalpana iyer is, and I've only heard of hema malini. afaik, I've never watched any movie featuring them.

I'm hoping to learn about northindian culture from you. after all, it's you who posted that cabaret-dancing video. it was a nice gesture; we are most grateful. now could you please answer my questions?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:25 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

Beatrix, I don't know who kalpana iyer is, and I've only heard of hema malini. afaik, I've never watched any movie featuring them.

I'm hoping to learn about northindian culture from you. after all, it's you who posted that cabaret-dancing video. it was a nice gesture; we are most grateful. now could you please answer my questions?
Shouldn't you be learning about southindian culture, southindian movies, southinidan actresses, etc first? Looks like you don't know much about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:31 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

we who?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:52 pm

I feel that whatever the mistress pays to her online servant is very little compared to the service that she gets from the loyal servant. This thread is a good example of that.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Oh...now it is all Syrian Catholic mallus who are teaching Tambi girls and Naarthie women - all sorts of "games" to play with men.

Check out Nayantara, Asin, Meera jasmine, Amla paul, etc..etc...  These are the "in-girls" these days...not the bonda babes of the 70s.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Veeu wrote:I feel that whatever the mistress pays to her online servant is very little compared to the service that she gets from the loyal servant. This thread is a good example of that.
Yeah, Vee sucks up to tambrams and you suck up to Vee. you even took your master's nam, Veeu. Heh! And you all live in a hole, fearing the 'other'. 

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

Shouldn't you be learning about southindian culture, southindian movies, southinidan actresses, etc first? Looks like you don't know much about it.

I was born in southern india, and lived there for the first twenty years of my life; so I know plenty about southern india, including two of its languages.

now I'm curious about northindia, and since beatrix kiddo, with her posts of videos has shown herself to be an expert on all things bollywood and northindian, I asked her the questions that occurred to me. you too may answer those questions if you feel qualified to.

I am fascinated by how much bollywood and northindian influence gets carried over from generation to generation even after entire families have moved to the u.s. and become u.s. citizens. I believe you have some personal experience. it would be enlightening if you shared it.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:I feel that whatever the mistress pays to her online servant is very little compared to the service that she gets from the loyal servant. This thread is a good example of that.
Yeah, Vee sucks up to tambrams and you suck up to Vee. you even took your master's nam, Veeu. Heh! And you all live in a hole, fearing the 'other'. 

Aah! paittiyam to the peaks today. Is it pavurnami? What is nam? Who is Vee?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Aah! paittiyam to the peaks today. Is it pavurnami? What is nam? Who is Vee?
name. your intelligence can't figure out a typo?  Smile oh...you are pretending not to know your master's name now? Such an insult to your master. ayyoo!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:19 pm

swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

I was born in southern india, and lived there for the first twenty years of my life; so I know plenty about southern india, including two of its languages.

now I'm curious about northindia, and since beatrix kiddo, with her posts of videos has shown herself to be an expert on all things bollywood and northindian, I asked her the questions that occurred to me. you too may answer those questions if you feel qualified to.

I am fascinated by how much bollywood and northindian influence gets carried over from generation to generation even after entire families have moved to the u.s. and become u.s. citizens. I believe you have some personal experience. it would be enlightening if you shared it.
Vee, you claim to know plenty about southern India but you seem to know zilch. Southern indian movies are no different than bollywood movies. All seem almost the same. Southindian movies have a lot of cabaret dances too. The song that i posted above where Vidya balan was dancing away in skimpy costumes is from a movie about Silk Smitha, the cabaret dancer in southindian movies, the one who millions of southindian men had gone crazy for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:25 pm

swapna wrote:so I know plenty about southern india, including two of its languages.

swapna, what are your thoughts on tambram diet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:02 pm

For Vee's viewing pleasure:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 pm

who is this asshole veeu and why is he trying so hard to do a max...

btw swapna, you never answered my earlier q, who are the "we" that are grateful to me for posting the song? don't you know it's a very poor communication style if "we" is used w/o specifying what that "we" means? did you develop this habit while running your one man consultancy, so that when you wrote "we", it tried hard to sound as if you were a big team?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:who is this asshole veeu and why is he trying so hard to do a max...
He doesn't have balls to come in his regular handle. We pretty much know who he is! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:who is this asshole

Look at the result of the northindian way of raising kids with a steady diet of cabaret videos and the kind of language such kids speak when they turn into adults.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote: veeu and why is he trying so hard to do a max...
And what grade they get for applying logic. An F- clearly.
If I am trying do a max, will I argue with him like this?
https://such.forumotion.com/t31518-the-exception

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Veeu wrote:

Look at the result of the northindian way of raising kids with a steady diet of cabaret videos and the kind of language such kids speak when they turn into adults.
bwahahaha....grow some balls, veeu...er....Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

If the mistress gets an F-, can the servant get a better grade? Obviously not.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Hmmmmm interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

ya sure. so...How are you raising your kids? To stand up bravely for what they believe is right and say what they want to fearlessly ....or be a bigot and throw stones from the side, behind a mask at others who are brave, fearless and speak their minds?

look at yourself in the mirror today. I am sure you'll feel ashamed of yourself. Stupid coward!

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:12 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:who is this asshole veeu and why is he trying so hard to do a max...

btw swapna, you never answered my earlier q, who are the "we" that are grateful to me for posting the song? don't you know it's a very poor communication style if "we" is used w/o specifying what that "we" means? did you develop this habit while running your one man consultancy, so that when you wrote "we", it tried hard to sound as if you were a big team?

basanthee, please leave max alone; he's a gentle person these days.

"we" refers to those of us who want to learn more about northindian culture, cabaret dancing, and bollywood from you.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:24 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Vee Unkil is now Swapna Aunty and as you know, a queen is entitled to refer to herself in first person plural. Hence.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:24 pm

swapna wrote:

"we" refers to those of us who want to learn more about northindian culture, cabaret dancing, and bollywood from you.

Must be your influence....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:

Must be your influence....

it was the vvip's influence.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

ya sure. so...How are you raising your kids? To stand up bravely for what they believe is right and say what they want to fearlessly ....or be a bigot and throw stones from the side, behind a mask at others who are brave, fearless and speak their minds?

look at yourself in the mirror today. I am sure you'll feel ashamed of yourself. Stupid coward!
There you go again with your paitthiyam filled rants.
What mask are you talking about? Is Kinnera your real name or mask name? Is Beatrix a real name?
All the people are anonymous here. If you are so brave and fearless, why don't you post with your real name?
I searched the member list for "vee" that you talk about repeatedly and it only shows my name. So all your rants about me using someone else's name is utter non-sense and now it is my turn to call you a mad stupid ranting coward.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:06 pm

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

What mask are you talking about? Is Kinnera your real name or mask name? Is Beatrix a real name?
All the people are anonymous here. If you are so brave and fearless, why don't you post with your real name?
I searched the member list for "vee" that you talk about repeatedly and it only shows my name. So all your rants about me using someone else's name is utter non-sense and now it is my turn to call you a mad stupid ranting coward.
chhodo sanam Gallery_731_18_67186

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:32 pm

People who try extra hard to appear clueless exactly aren't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 11:50 am

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. crying with both my eyeballs veeu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down