Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favourite actor (Telugu content)....

Go down

My favourite actor (Telugu content).... Empty My favourite actor (Telugu content)....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:31 pm

..... Gummadi!!! He comes from a village pretty close to mine; so, the way he speaks Telugu is similar to how we speak in our region. He was a samskari. In this clip, he talks about N T Rama Rao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkeXkzAYrOg

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

My favourite actor (Telugu content).... Empty Re: My favourite actor (Telugu content)....

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:39 pm

The thing is, he's been doing father roles since the time he was in his 20s and did similar roles his entire life. If i r'ber correctly, he was 26 when he did the father role, i think for the first time in 'Ardhangi'. He played ANR's father, who is 3 yrs older than him and ANR did the hero roles way into his 60s. Such is the irony of the telugu movies. Smile

My favorite actors are chhaya devi and naga bhushanam. it's a delight to watch them.

Back to top Go down

My favourite actor (Telugu content).... Empty Re: My favourite actor (Telugu content)....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Kinnera wrote:The thing is, he's been doing father roles since the time he was in his 20s and did similar roles his entire life. If i r'ber correctly, he was 26 when he did the father role, i think for the first time in 'Ardhangi'. He played ANR's father, who is 3 yrs older than him and ANR did the hero roles way into his 60s. Such is the irony of the telugu movies. Smile

My favorite actors are chhaya devi and naga bhushanam. it's a delight to watch them.

LOL.

Nagabhushanam used to be a stage actor before he joined the movie industry.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kinnera wrote:The thing is, he's been doing father roles since the time he was in his 20s and did similar roles his entire life. If i r'ber correctly, he was 26 when he did the father role, i think for the first time in 'Ardhangi'. He played ANR's father, who is 3 yrs older than him and ANR did the hero roles way into his 60s. Such is the irony of the telugu movies. Smile

LOL.

Nagabhushanam used to be a stage actor before he joined the movie industry.
ya, raktha kanneeru lo famous kada.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down