Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 girls on hunger strike to stop Shahid kappor marriage - funny

3 posters

Go down

2 girls on hunger strike to stop Shahid kappor marriage - funny Empty 2 girls on hunger strike to stop Shahid kappor marriage - funny

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:09 am

"I earlier had a crush on Virat Kohli but he started dating Anushka Sharma. So, I moved on to Shahid Kapoor and now even he is about to get married. All the guys around me are either busy watching the World Cup or getting hitched. Where do I go!?" said another girl while explaining her misery. "All those years when I fantasized over his life-size poster in my bedroom has gone to waste now. Keeping all my social media accounts safe was another pain since my password was 'I love Shahid' and all my friends knew it but I had to tolerate my friends hacking into my accounts only for the love of Shahid. All of that has now been shunned into oblivion as the love of my life walks into the arms of someone else!" said another broken-hearted Shahid fan. "We are trying to get in touch with Anna Hazare to ask him about the nitty-gritty of going into a hunger strike. We also want back the money that we spent on watching Shahid's atrocious movies," she further added.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

2 girls on hunger strike to stop Shahid kappor marriage - funny Empty Re: 2 girls on hunger strike to stop Shahid kappor marriage - funny

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:12 am

guy that doesnt read the footnotes is also the same one that gives advise on everything under the sun with great authority

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

2 girls on hunger strike to stop Shahid kappor marriage - funny Empty Re: 2 girls on hunger strike to stop Shahid kappor marriage - funny

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:guy that doesnt read the footnotes is also the same one that gives advise on everything under the sun with great authority

Yep...the guy who focuses on the "bottom" should also focus on the "top".

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Lmao

This made me laugh hard Smile)))

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down