Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Justice System?

2 posters

Go down

Indian Justice System? Empty Indian Justice System?

Post by TruthSeeker Wed May 06, 2015 10:09 pm

I wish the media, and people at large, could focus on "issues".

Rather than "individuals".

I as an ordinary citizen, have no interest in where Rahul is, or if Salman Khan is a good human.

In each case, media has a choice to focus on "issue(s)", or just debate on "individuals".

What does Salman case tell us about Indian Justice System?

1. It takes 13 years to provide justice in a simple hit-n-run road accident. God knows what happens with more complicated cases.

2. Indian justice system has absolutely NO compassion for victims in a crime. Who exactly is seeking justice in a crime, if not the victims? One dead, and 4 injured by Salman continued to live, and still do, in abject poverty. Really? Justice is NOT just punishment alone, it is ALSO compensation to victims.

3. Indian Justice System is ugly. Really bad. Judiciary, the MOST important pillar of any democracy or even a simple civilized society, is in shambles. Lack of judges, High school drop-outs choosing law profession (bcs everyone wants their kid to become doctor or an engineer, there is no equivalent of IIT or AIIMS in law education), corruption - all these make judicial system in India, a mere joke esp. for poor.

4. Salman Khan MUST pay some compensation to the victims, even if this stupid judge never ensured it, the poor deserve it.

5. There is NO fear of law in India. Ashok Singh comes up and tries to declare as some Bollywood hero that he was driving the vehicle. This all looks good in a movie as sacrifice, but in real life its perjury, and must be punished, discouraged. Even Sallu's defense was ridiculously defiant of this law system in assuming that they can show anything as evidence to get him free. Even his lawyers do not have faith in justice system. 

Disgusted,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Indian Justice System? Empty Re: Indian Justice System?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 07, 2015 2:03 am

TruthSeeker wrote:I wish the media, and people at large, could focus on "issues".

Rather than "individuals".

I as an ordinary citizen, have no interest in where Rahul is, or if Salman Khan is a good human.

In each case, media has a choice to focus on "issue(s)", or just debate on "individuals".

What does Salman case tell us about Indian Justice System?

1. It takes 13 years to provide justice in a simple hit-n-run road accident. God knows what happens with more complicated cases.

2. Indian justice system has absolutely NO compassion for victims in a crime. Who exactly is seeking justice in a crime, if not the victims? One dead, and 4 injured by Salman continued to live, and still do, in abject poverty. Really? Justice is NOT just punishment alone, it is ALSO compensation to victims.

3. Indian Justice System is ugly. Really bad. Judiciary, the MOST important pillar of any democracy or even a simple civilized society, is in shambles. Lack of judges, High school drop-outs choosing law profession (bcs everyone wants their kid to become doctor or an engineer, there is no equivalent of IIT or AIIMS in law education), corruption - all these make judicial system in India, a mere joke esp. for poor.

4. Salman Khan MUST pay some compensation to the victims, even if this stupid judge never ensured it, the poor deserve it.

5. There is NO fear of law in India. Ashok Singh comes up and tries to declare as some Bollywood hero that he was driving the vehicle. This all looks good in a movie as sacrifice, but in real life its perjury, and must be punished, discouraged. Even Sallu's defense was ridiculously defiant of this law system in assuming that they can show anything as evidence to get him free. Even his lawyers do not have faith in justice system. 

Disgusted,
TS.

Aw..Unkil, you wasted a rant on some totally inconsequential subject, when deeper, more profound topics await your attention.

Who cares for some street-dwellers, particularly when the court forced the defendant to deposit Rs 19 lacs as compensation way back in 2002 itself??

C'mon, let's not waste time over trivialities. Let's instead talk about the Universe, God and the insignificance of the human condition. Take a swig and get started. Uff.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri May 08, 2015 12:57 am

Oh boy! You Merlot have become obsessed with me! :-)

Here is a story...how shd I refer U...umm... Mulla Chaachi?

Ok Mulla Chaachi,

Once there was a man. When no one was talking to him, he used to still intervene and say - He is wrong. She is wrong. He is stupid. She is an idiot. That was his only role. React to others, to tell them that they are stupid.

Till a TS came, and said thus:

If what I say is trivial, stupid and a waste of time, imagine how trivial and stupid you are to waste your time on me?

:-))

Think about it,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 08, 2015 2:19 am

TruthSeeker wrote:If what I say is trivial, stupid and a waste of time, imagine how trivial and stupid you are to waste your time on me?

Oh Unkil. How can you equate high-minded, high-sounding you with lowly me?? Do I call myself I..am..TruthSeeker? Do I get drunk and philosophical at 2am on weeknights? Do tears roll out of my eYeballs after I get drunk and philosophical at 2am on weeknights?? No, na?

I'm just a lowly paper-pusher sitting at my desk, looking to you for hooch-fueled wisdom to brighten up my dreary day. When you drift from the path of Truth, it is my duty to guide you back to your role of chief entertainer. I don't see this as a waste of time. Nor is it stupid and trivial.

Now enough of small-talk. Before you pass out, let us share some thoughts on the life, the universe and everything. Go on, have a swig. And tell me what made you cry tonight.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri May 08, 2015 9:33 pm

Merlot Beti,

Look at your words. You sound like an obsessed stalker of me. 

You are no guide, for me or even for your own self.

You are simply hiding.

And thats your identity, or lack of it.

Believe it or not, I only pity you, and the ones you live with, if there are any.

Best wishes,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat May 09, 2015 12:28 am

TruthSeeker wrote:Merlot Beti,

Look at your words. You sound like an obsessed stalker of me. 

You are no guide, for me or even for your own self.

You are simply hiding.

And thats your identity, or lack of it.

Believe it or not, I only pity you, and the ones you live with, if there are any.

Best wishes,
TS.

TS Unkil, you're fantasizing abt hideous SIs as your betis that you want to take on as your wives. Makes you a gay betichod wannabe, don't you agree?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down