Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From hip-hop to Jihad

2 posters

Go down

From hip-hop to Jihad Empty From hip-hop to Jihad

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 07, 2015 1:56 am

“I don’t blame Islam,” said Betsy’s mother, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect her daughter. “I blame the people who made her believe in a radical way of life.”

"Yet the Islamic State’s allure is hardly confined to traditional Muslim homes. In fact, as many as 1 in 6 Europeans joining the self-styled caliphate are converts to Islam from non-Muslim faiths including Christianity, as well as nonreligious backgrounds. In some countries, such as France, the ratio of converts among those leaving is significantly higher: about 1 in 4, according to European intelligence officials and terrorism experts"

http://wapo.st/1EaLPK0

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

From hip-hop to Jihad Empty Re: From hip-hop to Jihad

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 07, 2015 11:20 am

confuzzled dude wrote:“I don’t blame Islam,” said Betsy’s mother, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect her daughter. “I blame the people who made her believe in a radical way of life.”

"Yet the Islamic State’s allure is hardly confined to traditional Muslim homes. In fact, as many as 1 in 6 Europeans joining the self-styled caliphate are converts to Islam from non-Muslim faiths including Christianity, as well as nonreligious backgrounds. In some countries, such as France, the ratio of converts among those leaving is significantly higher: about 1 in 4, according to European intelligence officials and terrorism experts"

http://wapo.st/1EaLPK0

Exactly.....that is why it is the fault of iSlam, Koran, and Mahamad.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down