Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

+6
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Seva Lamberdar
southindian
Kris
swapna
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
10 posters

Go down

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Empty Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 11, 2015 12:46 am

...all 4 Acquitted....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Empty Re: Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Post by swapna Mon May 11, 2015 1:12 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...all 4 Acquitted....
does "backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" mean emphatically back? vigorously back? in that case, why don't you say so? btw, how old are you? 6 or 66?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 1:23 am

...all 4 Acquitted....

LOL. U N B E L I E V A B L E!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 11, 2015 1:25 am

swapna wrote:

...all 4 Acquitted....
does "backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" mean emphatically back? vigorously back? in that case, why don't you say so? btw, how old are you? 6 or 66?

I dont blame you for not getting it....as my post was aimed at those with greater intelligence capable of interpreting the import of the situation.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 11, 2015 1:26 am

brie wrote:

...all 4 Acquitted....

Looks like the judges in all the "regular" courts are now fully "converted" to the criminal side.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 1:33 am

brie wrote:

...all 4 Acquitted....

Looks like the judges in all the "regular" courts are now fully "converted" to the criminal side.
yes.  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 1:36 am

only subrata roy suffers. but from what i hear, he is leading a plush life in tihar complete with masseuses.  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon May 11, 2015 1:48 am

...all 4 Acquitted....
"There are only 9 to 10 months to go for elections. The state will go into election mode. Madam will take charge of all election and campaign activities," said Bernard"

>> Of course Madam will. Why leave any money on the table?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon May 11, 2015 8:35 am

...all 4 Acquitted....
I'm happy with this decision. Now people will not lose faith in MONEY and POWER.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 9:00 am

and ramalinga raju gets bail. indians hit by judiciary earthquake richter scale 9!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon May 11, 2015 9:09 am

Congratulations to Tamil brothers and sisters on the occasion of their Amma returning home on such an auspicious day (Mothers' Day).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 11, 2015 9:25 am

BIG news! Here is John Kerry trying to take a selfie with the BIG leader:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/john-kerry-snaps-elfie-orphan-110833654-cbs.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon May 11, 2015 9:31 am

I don't hear any argument from all the disappointed people here on why the karnataka high court's decision was not just. apparently, the court has concluded that there is not sufficient evidence to uphold the lower court's decision.

do you disagree? if so, why? "she's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" is NOT a convincing argument.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon May 11, 2015 9:44 am

swapna wrote:

...all 4 Acquitted....

I dont blame you for not getting it....as my post was aimed at those with greater intelligence capable of interpreting the import of the situation.

ALL your considerable intelligence is represented by that comment "she's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 11, 2015 10:33 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Congratulations to Tamil brothers and sisters on the occasion of their Amma returning home on such an auspicious day (Mothers' Day).

Kayar must be very upset with you. He won't use English to greet her on mother's day.

He'll say:

Taayin naal Ammaa.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 11, 2015 10:36 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:Congratulations to Tamil brothers and sisters on the occasion of their Amma returning home on such an auspicious day (Mothers' Day).

Kayar must be very upset with you. He won't use English to greet her on mother's day.

He'll say:

இன்பமான Taayin naal Ammaa.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 11, 2015 10:48 am

DMK president M. Karunanidhi says, “What has been pronounced today is not the final verdict."

I would like to remind one and all about Mahatma Gandhi’s saying there is a court above all courts and that is conscience,” he said in a statement.

MK quoting Mahatma Gandhi and "Conscience" and having moles like Alagiri, Stalin, Kanimozhi, Dayalu, and Marans within his household is funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 11, 2015 10:55 am

Accounting and numbers behind the acquittal.

Ahhh...that fake field called accounting - it can morph into anything to suit any side.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 am

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 2015-017

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 11, 2015 8:45 pm

gownder aka kumbakoNam iyengar can barely conceal his excitement at the acquittal of fatty ammA. for all his whining and complaining about graft and the slow justice system in india, when it comes to his own tribeswoman he is quite happy when corruption goes unpunished.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Mon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 11, 2015 8:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:gownder aka kumbakoNam iyengar can barely contain his excitement at the acquittal of fatty ammA. for all his whining and complaining about graft and the slow justice system in india, when it comes to his own tribeswoman he is quite happy when corruption goes unpunished.
Hmmm.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 11, 2015 8:53 pm

this is a tragedy. about the only silver lining if any in this tragic outcome is that it keeps the BJP and any other central party from planting their grubby hindian feet in the state.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 11, 2015 9:40 pm

I was watching a program on NDTV. They were showing video footage of how the followers of Jaya are reacting to the judgement.

The people of TN are far more advanced than those in Andhra. Even when NTR was popular, people didn't do what the followers of Jaya are doing. I can see why AP is backward...... Hmm.....

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/first-salman-then-jayalalithaa-vips-first-among-equals-before-the-law/367047?pfrom=home-lateststories

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 11, 2015 10:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:gownder aka kumbakoNam iyengar can barely conceal his excitement at the acquittal of fatty ammA. for all his whining and complaining about graft and the slow justice system in india, when it comes to his own tribeswoman he is quite happy when corruption goes unpunished.

She was arrogant and obnoxious 1991-1996. But learnt her lessons after that. 66 crorers was huge amount in 1996 but then it was dwarfed by Laloo, Jagan, MK, Stalin and then Raja, marans, etc... Yes.. she should have been convicted or may be not

based on the "accounting" and reaccointing of her assets:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/relatively-small-amount-why-hc-acquitted-jayalalithaa-in-wealth-case/article1-1346140.aspx

Also another article stated the whole thing was based on the charges by K. Anbazhagan...that Latrine cleaner of MK and Stalin's house. DMK was the one to transfer the case to Bangalore. They have been vocal and at the forefront in this crusade - until Kanimozhi herself got hit.

Of course...you dont have any respect for Indian judiciary unless the ruling is against BJP or the hindus.

P.S. Anyway am I a thengalai or vadagalai Iyengar ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 11, 2015 11:27 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:gownder aka kumbakoNam iyengar can barely conceal his excitement at the acquittal of fatty ammA. for all his whining and complaining about graft and the slow justice system in india, when it comes to his own tribeswoman he is quite happy when corruption goes unpunished.

Here is another "accounting" of her wealth.

I guess it is not "fashionable" to support her as she is one of your own kind. I am looking forward to you supporting Dayalu, Stalin, Kani MOzhi, Marans, and Raja... Hey it will only enhance your "secular" credentials and your unbiased views.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue May 12, 2015 3:22 am

DMK president M. Karunanidhi says, “What has been pronounced today is not the final verdict."

I would like to remind one and all about Mahatma Gandhi’s saying there is a court above all courts and that is conscience,” he said in a statement.

MK quoting Mahatma Gandhi and "Conscience" and having moles like Alagiri, Stalin, Kanimozhi, Dayalu, and Marans within his household is funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
MK Gandhi, MK Nidhi -- no wonder the latter feels a kinship. There is also of course his lifelong commitment to high principles and honesty.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Empty Bhakti in modern TN...

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 12, 2015 9:20 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I was watching a program on NDTV. They were showing video footage of how the followers of Jaya are reacting to the judgement.

The people of TN are far more advanced than those in Andhra. Even when NTR was popular, people didn't do what the followers of Jaya are doing. I can see why AP is backward...... Hmm.....

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/first-salman-then-jayalalithaa-vips-first-among-equals-before-the-law/367047?pfrom=home-lateststories

Bhakti in TN seems to be similar to that in AP after YSR died (at least that is what Jagan has been trying to peddle for votes) and in Telangana during separation "movement".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Jayalalithaa-acquittal-Elated-AIADMK-member-dies-of-cardiac-arrest/articleshow/47249236.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 12, 2015 11:39 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:this is a tragedy. about the only silver lining if any in this tragic outcome is that it keeps the BJP and any other central party from planting their grubby hindian feet in the state.

Look at it positively. She prevented the mega Corruption kings from running the Govt again. She will rule only for 5 to 8 years (her health is no good). In that time she can finish off that other Corrupt family - which might otherwise rule for another 50 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 12, 2015 1:35 pm

From this:

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Jaya1

To this:

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Jaya0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrWsFN0CGTY

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 12, 2015 1:43 pm

I can see the hidden, deep-seated hatred of iyengars in your Mylapore Iyer mind...

That is why we never intermarry with Iyers...forget the fact that Iyengars are superior to start with....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 12, 2015 2:50 pm

I can see the hidden, deep-seated hatred of iyengars in your Mylapore Iyer mind...

That is why we never intermarry with Iyers...forget the fact that Iyengars are superior to start with....Razz

let me do my part to unite hindus against non-hindus:

it's enormously interesting to me to watch intercaste warfare in 2015, thousands of miles away from the country where innovative hindus first set up and nurtured the caste system thousands of years ago.

you boyz first debased india; you metaphorically and literally defecated on my country. now you've started phase 2 of your caste warfare, in the u.s.a. congratulations!

iyers, iyengaars, gowNDers, thevars, reddys, patels, kshatrias, khatris, namboodiris, nayars, vysyas, shudras, untouchables, dykes, and gays, and peepals of the telega, malloo, poonja, and uttar-gaaNDu tribes, unite, and hit me with your best shaaht, for I am a non-hindu, and unlike you.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Ammachi, do you know many Nazranis who marry non-Nazranis?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ammachi, do you know many Nazranis who marry non-Nazranis?

I trust that phase 2, defecation on your new country, is going well. ja?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 12, 2015 3:22 pm

swapna wrote:

it's enormously interesting to me to watch intercaste warfare in 2015, thousands of miles away from the country where innovative hindus first set up and nurtured the caste system thousands of years ago.

you boyz first debased india; you metaphorically and literally defecated on my country. now you've started phase 2 of your caste warfare, in the u.s.a. congratulations!

iyers, iyengaars, gowNDers, thevars, reddys, patels, kshatrias, khatris, namboodiris, nayars, vysyas, shudras, untouchables, dykes, and gays, and peepals of the telega, malloo, poonja, and uttar-gaaNDu tribes, unite, and hit me with your best shaaht, for I am a non-hindu, and unlike you.

So sayeth the Christian Brahmin man - the original Christian - who debases humans on a regular basis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue May 12, 2015 3:36 pm

swapna wrote:

So speaketh a declared Northindian hater sitting from Northindia thousands of miles away.

Haha @defecated on my country.

Thomas, I love hypocrites like you who don't practices what they preach day-in and day-out. What a moron for this original sermon.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 12, 2015 4:14 pm

swapna wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Ammachi, do you know many Nazranis who marry non-Nazranis?

I trust that phase 2, defecation on your new country, is going well. ja?
Ammachi, what is my new country? 

I understand you have to do it in your depends at your age. And that probabaly burns you up about the rest of us.

Of course, you have no answer to my question coz your Nazranis are the worst casteist, cult members the world has ever seen.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Giphy

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 13, 2015 7:51 pm

swapna wrote:

overreaction much?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 3:06 am

Amma is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Photo210

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu May 14, 2015 9:50 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:gownder aka kumbakoNam iyengar can barely conceal his excitemeent at the acquittal of fatty ammA. for all his whining and complaining about graft and the slow justice system in india, when it comes to his own tribeswoman he is quite happy when corruption goes unpunished.

overreaction much?

what does "overreaction much" mean? is that like "where art thou?"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 10:12 am

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:gownder aka kumbakoNam iyengar can barely conceal his excitemeent at the acquittal of fatty ammA. for all his whining and complaining about graft and the slow justice system in india, when it comes to his own tribeswoman he is quite happy when corruption goes unpunished.

overreaction much?

ya allah! ungal with folded hands and tears rolling out of my both eyeballs drowning my kohl and with folded both hands i am lying begging you to please please --->

you can start here:

http://mrnussbaum.com/readingpassageindex/

once you're done, send me a note and i'll send you the link to the next class for scesl students (syrian christian esl stoodants).

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 14, 2015 10:39 am

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

overreaction much?

it means your diaper is full

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 10:46 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

overreaction much?

hahaha x 17,370!

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 14, 2015 10:53 am

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

overreaction much?

Thomas, when Max is telling you, "Your diaper is full", then you need to have it checked. It also means, "your stink has gone too far".

Ask your house helper if he can assist in changing your diaper.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

overreaction much?

lol!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down