Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on the old CH

+6
Mosquito
.|Sublime|.
Hellsangel
doofus_maximus
charvaka
Propagandhi711
10 posters

Go down

on the old CH Empty on the old CH

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 05, 2011 12:11 pm

looks like the benign behna is losing hope. is currently posting gladys knights' song lyrics and is being consoled with the psychotic behna who's trying to keep flagging hopes alive. sevaji looks like he's finally got the message that sulekha isnt serious abt that godforsaken place. only sandy guruvu gaaru is still waiting for the godot.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

on the old CH Empty Re: on the old CH

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 05, 2011 12:12 pm

consoled BY the psychotic behna, not with

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:only sandy guruvu gaaru is still waiting for the godot.
He still hasn't tried his brahmastram on Satya... once he tries withering sarcasm he will be ready to move on.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 12:15 pm

QB is finally getting caught up with the need travel companion and need babysitter posts from a couple of years ago, which she couldn't get to because she had life.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu May 05, 2011 12:17 pm

charvaka wrote:QB is finally getting caught up with the need travel companion and need babysitter posts from a couple of years ago, which she couldn't get to because she had life.

that made me spew yogurt all over the keyboard..

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 05, 2011 12:21 pm

LOL@carvaka's comments. trying to resurrect the phoenix, one baby sitter at a time.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 05, 2011 12:25 pm

text of benign behna's lament set to music:

It's sad to think, we're not gonna make it And it's gotten to the point where we just can fake it For some unGodly reason we just won't let it die! I guess neither one of us Wants to be the first to say good bye I keep on wondering... What I'm gonna do with out ya And I guess you must be wondering that same thing too So we go on, go on together living a lie Because neither one of us Wants to be the first to say good bye Oooooh ev'rytime I find the nerve Everytime I find the nerve to say I'm leavin' Oh, memories, those old memories get in my way Lord knows it's only me only knows it's only me That I'm deceiving When it comes to saying good bye That's a simple word that I just cannot say There can be no way, there can be no way This can have a happy ending So we just go on hurting and pretending And convincing ourselves to give it just one more try Because neither one of us Wants to be the first to say Neither one of us Wants to be the first to say Neither one of us wants to be the first to say Farewell my love ...goodbye! *Wiping tears*..

LOL

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 pm

also when mariamma makes her way here, you guys dont squeal on me and tell her I LOLed at her.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:also when mariamma makes her way here, you guys dont squeal on me and tell her I LOLed at her.
She can see that for herself if she is visiting right now.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu May 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:also when mariamma makes her way here, you guys dont squeal on me and tell her I LOLed at her.

LOL...
Don't think she will be here..

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 12:32 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:

LOL...

What's the deal with Kokkee? He is showing a remarkably independent existence on CH-without-most-regulars. When we were all there, he was primarily interested in Impy and Propa. Now he is soldiering on with profundities no one understands.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Thu May 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:text of benign behna's lament set to music:

It's sad to think, we're not gonna make it And it's gotten to the point where we just can fake it For some unGodly reason we just won't let it die! I guess neither one of us Wants to be the first to say good bye I keep on wondering... What I'm gonna do with out ya And I guess you must be wondering that same thing too So we go on, go on together living a lie Because neither one of us Wants to be the first to say good bye Oooooh ev'rytime I find the nerve Everytime I find the nerve to say I'm leavin' Oh, memories, those old memories get in my way Lord knows it's only me only knows it's only me That I'm deceiving When it comes to saying good bye That's a simple word that I just cannot say There can be no way, there can be no way This can have a happy ending So we just go on hurting and pretending And convincing ourselves to give it just one more try Because neither one of us Wants to be the first to say Neither one of us Wants to be the first to say Neither one of us wants to be the first to say Farewell my love ...goodbye! *Wiping tears*..

LOL

dont think it was her post. i do not see any / or .. or ( ) or smiley

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 12:36 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:

LOL

The "wiping tears" portion is her comment. The rest are words from the song she cited.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Thu May 05, 2011 12:37 pm

charvaka wrote:What's the deal with Kokkee? He is showing a remarkably independent existence on CH-without-most-regulars. When we were all there, he was primarily interested in Impy and Propa. Now he is soldiering on with profundities no one understands.

he blends in with the new CH formatting. you take away a few characters here and there and you cant understand either.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 05, 2011 12:40 pm

How would one post long excerpts from Will Durant's book there now?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:How would one post long excerpts from Will Durant's book there now?
No more copy-pastes from Geocities, Will Durant, Times of India, or assorted Islamophobic sites. Lots of posters will be mad at the much-improved original CH.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Thu May 05, 2011 12:55 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:

LOL

LOL! I seriously want her here.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 05, 2011 2:00 pm

All old posts have been stripped of images and whatever else used the opening tags
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Thu May 05, 2011 2:01 pm

charvaka wrote:QB is finally getting caught up with the need travel companion and need babysitter posts from a couple of years ago, which she couldn't get to because she had life.

Propagandhi711 wrote:LOL@carvaka's comments. trying to resurrect the phoenix, one baby sitter at a time.

ROFLMAO
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Hellsangel wrote:All old posts have been stripped of images and whatever else used the opening tags
It's worse. All of Gyanputra's gems are now interspersed with naked HTML tag words. If people used bold, italic, strikethrough, etc., you will just see the letter b, i, s randomly in the text. They think this is a bugfix. They need चुल्लू भर पानी to take baths in.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Thu May 05, 2011 2:04 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:LOL! I seriously want her here.

Why? I do not, but I'm sure she will make it here if old CH on Sulekha does die.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:

LOL...

Of course not. Neither is Uppili.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Uppili attained Nirvana under the Mari and became a Saamiyar.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm

SuCH is your world in a way. you created it. strive to keep it peaceful, atleast at your level and then rise up slowly to get world peace. otherwise, me or anyone else, universe included, will not be able to get u world peace Smile)

PS: if u dont like my saying this, forget i said it bcz i am posting it even though whn i am not sure i shud do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 2:10 pm

seven wrote:SuCH is your world in a way. you created it. strive to keep it peaceful, atleast at your level and then rise up slowly to get world peace. otherwise, me or anyone else, universe included, will be able to get u world peace Smile)
Come on, really, truly, truly want world peace. If making "observations" about old CH get in the way of world peace, I will cease and desist with a heavy heart.

seven wrote:PS: if u dont like my saying this, forget i said it bcz i am posting it even though whn i am not sure i shud do it.
Don't worry about what I will like or not like. The whole idea of this forum is that you can post whatever you like, regardless of what others might think of it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Come on, really, truly, truly want world peace. If making "observations" about old CH get in the way of world peace, I will cease and desist with a heavy heart

u come on! did u not truly truly know making fun of i have life will have consequences Razz were u truly truly just making observations??
well i wudnt want to stop u from doing so but i was giving an example of wat truly wanting is bcz u wanted world peace n all.

Don't worry about what I will like or not like. The whole idea of this forum is that you can post whatever you like, regardless of what others might think of it.

thnx for the reminder :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri May 06, 2011 1:05 am

hahaha X 10

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum