Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge pleads guilty to 2 counts in weapons case

Go down

Judge  pleads guilty to 2 counts in weapons case Empty Judge pleads guilty to 2 counts in weapons case

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:34 pm

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/crime-law/judge-tim-wright-expected-to-plead-guilty-to-2-cou/nmQTT/

Outside the courthouse, he resigned from his position and said he was ready to take full responsibility for his actions.
Judge  pleads guilty to 2 counts in weapons case Timwright

Williamson County court-at-law judge, Tim Wright, 70, exits the federal courthouse after he was released on an appearance bond following a detention hearing was held in Austin, Texas, on Wednesday, April 8, 2015. Wright turned himself into U.S. Marshals after he was indicted on nine federal charges, including three counts of selling a firearm to a felon. (RODOLFO GONZALEZ / AMERICAN-STATESMAN)

“No one is above the law, especially not judges,” he said. “I sincerely apologize to my family, friends and the people of Williamson County for any discredit or embarrassment I may have created as a result of my actions.”

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down