Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how did i get so fat and unhealthy?

+6
swapna
bw
smArtha
Merlot Daruwala
Propagandhi711
pravalika nanda
10 posters

Go down

how did i get so fat and unhealthy? Empty how did i get so fat and unhealthy?

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:34 pm

133.2 lbs this morning.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

how did i get so fat and unhealthy? Empty Re: how did i get so fat and unhealthy?

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:39 pm

propa, fyi, stay off this thread.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

how did i get so fat and unhealthy? Empty Re: how did i get so fat and unhealthy?

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:49 pm

need details such as height, bone structure, muscle tone etc...by itself weight doesnt tell us anything

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:need details such as height, bone structure, muscle tone etc...by itself weight doesnt tell us anything
no i'm 5' 2.75" and it's just such a pity. anyhow i'm not discussing anything with you.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:51 pm

i look bad.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:06 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:need details such as height, bone structure, muscle tone etc...by itself weight doesnt tell us anything
no i'm 5' 2.75" and it's just such a pity. anyhow i'm not discussing anything with you.

yeah you need to eat more salads, lean animal proteins & healthy fats combined with resistance training & 7+ hrs of sleep on regular basis. how is the weight distributed, where are you chunky at?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

yeah you need to eat more salads, lean animal proteins & healthy fats combined with resistance training & 7+ hrs of sleep on regular basis. how is the weight distributed, where are you chunky at?
i don't know how to curb my sweet tooth. i eat brownies whenever i'm stressed or sad. i already ate a chocolate brownie and a chocolate tart this morning.
i'm round everywhere. if i fell on you, you'd break into a million pieces. if you had any sense, you'd stay away from me.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Ok. So what's troubling you Pravu?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:25 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

i'm round everywhere. if i fell on you, you'd break into a million pieces. if you had any sense, you'd stay away from me.

What is the problem being an 'all rounded' person?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Ok. So what's troubling you Pravu?

well, i don't want to talk about it right now. how are you? i'm prepping for a presentation tomorrow.

do you have any ideas on the other thread? how to make them give me two months off?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:04 pm

PN, what's with this "i don't know what to do" cry? all this dismay is unbecoming for you. you are better than that.

you have to make a choice - either be a cheerful, plump person and eat what you like. it isn't a bad state to be in as long as you are happy with it. if you are unhappy and grumpy being plump, you gotta set your mind on doing something about it.  don't buy chocolate brownies and tarts and keep them handy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:30 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
too late! propa711 has already masturbated several times over your imagined, fat body.

btw, what you probably need is sex; you'll feel happier, healthier, and slimmer, even if the sex doesn't physically slim you down.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:42 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:133.2 lbs this morning.

May be you should check your Beta-HCG...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:05 am

swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
too late! propa711 has already masturbated several times over your imagined, fat body.

btw, what you probably need is sex; you'll feel happier, healthier, and slimmer, even if the sex doesn't physically slim you down.

has mallika ever asked for advise regarding her double d cups? she certainly is top loaded.

PS: better than masturbating to bitty and shailendra singh's hairy back/shoulders anyday

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:47 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

has mallika ever asked for advise regarding her double d cups? she certainly is top loaded.

PS: better than masturbating to bitty and shailendra singh's hairy back/shoulders anyday
you sound angry and upset; I'm awfully sorry, I didn't intend to upset you. forgive me for thinking that you are proud to be a frequent masturbator.

btw, it's "advice," not "advise." miss uma?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

you sound angry and upset; I'm awfully sorry, I didn't intend to upset you. forgive me for thinking that you are proud to be a frequent masturbator.

it never fails. when your balls are shriveled up, always resort to correcting spelling and with the tired old angry and upset rap. go die somewhere, your time is up and kicking you doesnt give me much pleasure anymore

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:30 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapnae wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

it never fails. when your balls are shriveled up, always resort to correcting spelling and with the tired old angry and upset rap. go die somewhere, your time is up and kicking you doesnt give me much pleasure anymore
I see that you're angry and upset again. I suspect that the only way you'll stop being angry is if you experienced sex with a real woman - not photographs of celebrity women - other than vaaNi. 

you'll need to find one, entice her, intrigue her, and inspire her to let you penetrate her. this calls for courage, confidence, and maybe some audacity, and in america, the gift of language. "can I [may I] lick your v-unit?" won't do it. (mo was playing the fool with you because you are of the glut tribe!)

so make a plan, take.courage, go up to a good-looking woman, say hello to her, then talk to her - about anything that's not sex,, and not about gongura; she'll understand - and give yourself a chance at losing your non-vaaNi virginity. 

good luck, propa.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

i don't know how to curb my sweet tooth. i eat brownies whenever i'm stressed or sad. i already ate a chocolate brownie and a chocolate tart this morning.

you seem to be hooked on simple carbs. it's actually quite simple to kick sugar habit, all you need to do is throw away everything sugar or white flour based and try to eat smaller portions based on either protein, vegetables or complex carbs (or all three for big meals) at 3 hr intervals so your insulin levels dont spike and cravings kick in. If you cant have a balanced meal between bf, lunch and dinner either snack on almonds, boiled eggs, greek yogurt, carrots w/almond butter or protein bars/shakes. drink green tea if you can handle it (green tea gives me the shakes and is generally disagreeable so I drink black/oolong but whatever). do 40-60 mins of cardio daily in zone 2-3 (heart rate of between 120-140 for your age) so your mood stays elevated and you can stick to the plan much more easily. Also aim to drink 1 gallon of ice cold water/day by 6PM to properly hydrate.

it's actually quite simple to do this and your body wont crave sugar or simple carbs in a week or so.

PS: If you find that doing 40-60 mins of cardio is hard, try mixing 2 scoops of generation UCAN superstarch in 12 ounces of water and drink it 30 mins before. it does wonders

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

you seem to be hooked on simple carbs. it's actually quite simple to kick sugar habit, all you need to do is throw away everything sugar or white flour based and try to eat smaller portions based on either protein, vegetables or complex carbs (or all three for big meals) at 3 hr intervals so your insulin levels dont spike and cravings kick in. If you cant have a balanced meal between bf, lunch and dinner either snack on almonds, boiled eggs, greek yogurt, carrots w/almond butter or protein bars/shakes. drink green tea if you can handle it (green tea gives me the shakes and is generally disagreeable so I drink black/oolong but whatever). do 40-60 mins of cardio daily in zone 2-3 (heart rate of between 120-140 for your age) so your mood stays elevated and you can stick to the plan much more easily. Also aim to drink 1 gallon of ice cold water/day by 6PM to properly hydrate.

it's actually quite simple to do this and your body wont crave sugar or simple carbs in a week or so.

PS: If you find that doing 40-60 mins of cardio is hard, try mixing 2 scoops of generation UCAN superstarch in 12 ounces of water and drink it 30 mins before. it does wonders

1. why cold water ?

2. HR 120-130? is she thaaat old?..Wink

3. why are YOU so much worried about sugar spike, carb, weight and cardio? I thought you were the "HE man" going by your explanation it gives an appearance that you are a 'He He" man....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

1. why cold water ?

3. why are YOU so much worried about sugar spike, carb, weight and cardio?  I thought you were the "HE man" going by your explanation it gives an appearance that you are a 'He He" man....

you need to work on your reading and comprehension abilities again. zone 2 is the most optimal for what she's trying to do and that's in the range or 120-140 for 35 yr old.

your q3 is nonsensical.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

1. why cold water ?

3. why are YOU so much worried about sugar spike, carb, weight and cardio?  I thought you were the "HE man" going by your explanation it gives an appearance that you are a 'He He" man....

you need to work on your reading and comprehension abilities again. zone 2 is the most optimal for what she's trying to do and that's in the range or 120-140 for 35 yr old.

your q3 is nonsensical.

Yeah yeah... the formulas and the machine. What if PN were 280#, do you still suggest 120-130?....(just 225-age...blah blah) is for laymen....u need to think much higher at persons weight, other ailments, work done by the body at different slopes, etc..etc... wait...only losers know all these calculations...

Again why cold water?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

1. why cold water ?

your q3 is nonsensical.

Yeah  yeah... the formulas and the machine. What if PN were 280#, do you still suggest 120-130?....(just 225-age...blah blah) is for laymen....u need to think much higher at persons weight, other ailments, work done by the body at different slopes, etc..etc... wait...only losers know all these calculations...

Again why cold water?

you do have a problem with reading, dont you? she clearly said she's 133lbs and 35 yrs old. which part of that is not inline with her zone 2 being 120-140? (again your reading comprehension on display - when I say zone 2, it's not the incline settings on machines, am referring to target heart rate zone that she needs stay in during exercise for optimal fat loss). face it - you know about 10% of what there's to know but talk like you got double phd. not just exercise related, but everything else, nothing new here.

am surprised a knowitall doesnt know that ice water causes additional caloric expenditure due to thermoregulation, even if it's a small amount, compared to drinking room temp.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

1. why cold water ?

your q3 is nonsensical.

Yeah  yeah... the formulas and the machine. What if PN were 280#, do you still suggest 120-130?....(just 225-age...blah blah) is for laymen....u need to think much higher at persons weight, other ailments, work done by the body at different slopes, etc..etc... wait...only losers know all these calculations...

Again why cold water?

you do have a problem with reading, dont you? she clearly said she's 133lbs and 35 yrs old. which part of that is not inline with her zone 2 being 120-140? (again your reading comprehension on display - when I say zone 2, it's not the incline settings on machines, am referring to target heart rate zone that she needs stay in during exercise for optimal fat loss). face it - you know about 10% of what there's to know but talk like you got double phd. not just exercise related, but everything else, nothing new here.

am surprised a knowitall doesnt know that ice water causes additional caloric expenditure due to thermoregulation, even if it's a small amount, compared to drinking room temp.

ok...ok... I was just acting all these years like I knew everything... I give up.. I know only 10%...

So explain this caloric expditure and thermoregulation-business to us nonothing person.

P.S. BTW, someone who is used to daily exercises and has a good stamina HR of 120-140 wont do diddly to them. For her ht/wt she is not too overweight. If she cuts the junk food that is good enough. But, then I am only a 10 percenter.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:57 pm

She is 35?? Older than me! That explains a lot about her behavior and attitude.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

1. why cold water ?

your q3 is nonsensical.

Again why cold water?

ok...ok... I was just acting all these years like I knew everything... I give up.. I know only 10%...

So explain this caloric expditure and thermoregulation-business to us nonothing person.

P.S. BTW, someone who is used to daily exercises and has a good stamina  HR of 120-140 wont do diddly to them. For her ht/wt she is not too overweight. If she cuts the junk food that is good enough.  But, then I am only a 10 percenter.

you think you know everything, rest of us know the real deal.

nothing to explain, it's self explanatory.

PS: nothing like putting your blase'-ignorance-masquerading-as-expert-opinion on display with your bolded statement above. someone who's got good stamina and exercises daily a) would not have issues with weight gain and b) are not going to have infinitely high target heart rate now, would they? you think their fat burning HR zone will be 180??

are you in sales or marketing by chance?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 pm

swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

isn't this just a more polite way of saying "get laid", similar to the gratuitous advice bittu used to give sundry women at sulekha?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:52 am

pravalika nanda wrote:i look bad.
i am still your groupie. BTW, your thoughts on caitlyn jenner? or is she so yesterday?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:57 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

isn't this just a more polite way of saying "get laid", similar to the gratuitous advice bittu used to give sundry women at sulekha?
yes, it's a more polite way of saying "get laid." do you have something against being polite? 

note, however, that nanda is not a "sundry" woman; for a decade, she has displayed here her ambivalence to sex in numerous posts on "dating" - the forming of social contacts that are likely to lead to "the getting of laid," and possibly to marriage. 

nanda was especially concerned with, and confused about "dating" "white" men, probably because she had grown up confused by the bollywood movies that her parents watched, in which romance consisted of men harassing college-going women, and never included sex, and because, to her, "white" men were exotic, nearly unattainable creatures, possibly because of the darkness of her skin.

does all this seem similar to bittu and your new friend711 exciting themselves by the mere mention of the word "vagina" or "cutn" (in the case of 711)?

as your vvip overlord who is "living life on his own terms" would quaintly ask, "anger much?" because I diasgree with you on harvard's undergrad admission policies?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:11 am

Haha..Vee Unkil, you're losing it.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down