Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope scolds everyone for ruining the earth

4 posters

Go down

Pope scolds everyone for ruining the earth Empty Pope scolds everyone for ruining the earth

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:58 am

...Big businesses, energy companies, short-sighted politicians, scurrilous scientists, laissez faire economists, indifferent individuals, callous Christians and myopic media professionals. Scarcely any area of society escaped his withering criticism. "The Earth, our home, is beginning to look more and more like an immense pile of filth," Francis said. "In many parts of the planet, the elderly lament that once beautiful landscapes are now covered with rubbish."

I am fast becoming his fan. I blame it all on plastics.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Pope scolds everyone for ruining the earth Empty Re: Pope scolds everyone for ruining the earth

Post by Kris Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:06 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Big businesses, energy companies, short-sighted politicians, scurrilous scientists, laissez faire economists, indifferent individuals, callous Christians and myopic media professionals. Scarcely any area of society escaped his withering criticism.  "The Earth, our home, is beginning to look more and more like an immense pile of filth," Francis said. "In many parts of the planet, the elderly lament that once beautiful landscapes are now covered with rubbish."

The Pope is ticked off that humans have really trashed the 6000 year old planet.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Pope scolds everyone for ruining the earth Empty Re: Pope scolds everyone for ruining the earth

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:13 am

He should blame his own Semitic faith for this. Their doctrine advocates "God against man, man against nature and nature against God". A number of animal species were wiped out - the bison which roamed all over NA was an example. Pagan cultures that protected nature were brutally destroyed and others who incorporated nature into their daily lives were called witches and lynched.

Let us not forget Sikular brilliant-wallahs who make fun of Kafirs for worshipping animals and trees.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 am

"The Earth, our home, is beginning to look more and more like an immense pile of filth," Francis said. "In many parts of the planet, the elderly lament that once beautiful landscapes are now covered with rubbish."

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:28)
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:07 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

"The Earth, our home, is beginning to look more and more like an immense pile of filth," Francis said. "In many parts of the planet, the elderly lament that once beautiful landscapes are now covered with rubbish."

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:28)

This was the point I was making. Destruction of nature was started by Semitic followers. Their dogma on God and nature was a cause.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down