Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas, Please contact Mark. He too is Syrian Christian

3 posters

Go down

Thomas, Please contact Mark. He too is Syrian Christian Empty Thomas, Please contact Mark. He too is Syrian Christian

Post by southindian Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Mark could do business with you

Pls  contact through this mail (mr.davidmark81@gmail.com)

MY NAME IS MR. DAVID MARK, I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A BUSINESS THAT CAN CHANGE BOTH OF OUR LIFE.

I GOT YOUR EMAIL CONTACT FROM INDIA BUSINESS SEARCH WHILE SEARCHING FOR INDIAN RELIABLE BUSINESS COMPANY.

MY BOSS WANT TO COME TO INDIA AND BUY SOME CHEMICAL FOR ANIMAL MEDICINES  AND WE CAN GET THIS CHEMICAL ONLY IN INDIA. I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE LOCAL DEALER IN INDIA SO THAT YOU CAN BUY FROM THEM AND SELL TO MY BOSS AT A VERY HIGH PRICE.

THE LOCAL DEALER IS SELLING THE CHEMICAL AT THE RATE OF  ($15,000.00) PER FIVE LITERS GALLON AND MY BOSS WILL BUY IT FROM YOU AT THE RATE OF ($30,000.00) PER 5 LITERS GALLON. I AND YOU WILL SHARE THE PROFIT WHICH YOU WILL MAKE FROM MY BOSS AND USE MY OWN SHARE  INVEST FOR ME IN YOUR COUNTRY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,SEND YOUR DETAILS TO MY E MAIL ADDRESS, I WILL FORWARD THE FULL CONTACT OF THE LOCAL DEALER SO THAT YOU CONTACT THEM AND CONFIRM THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT BEFORE DIRECT YOU TO MY BOSS.

REGARDS,

MR.DAVID MARK
Write to me on:  (mr.davidmark81@gmail.com )
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Thomas, Please contact Mark. He too is Syrian Christian Empty Re: Thomas, Please contact Mark. He too is Syrian Christian

Post by garam-kuta Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Just because he couldn't see that it was a whiteguy troll posing as an Indian in the econjobrumors forum, you think he is dumb enough to fall for these kind of scams?
In his eagerness to post it here, he wasn't diligent to check the genuineness of the troll. Even some of the regulars on that forum took a little while before they realized who the troll was.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Thomas, Please contact Mark. He too is Syrian Christian Empty Re: Thomas, Please contact Mark. He too is Syrian Christian

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Ammachi is consistent if nothing else. He has already been taken in a by a longtime troll here who claims to work in the healthcare field.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down