Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Horoscope - Aquarius

Go down

Daily Horoscope - Aquarius Empty Daily Horoscope - Aquarius

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:35 am

For me the aquarian says:

"You may try hiding your serious demeanor today because you believe that you can throw others off guard if you appear very casual. Unfortunately, your strategy might not work because the hard-nosed Capricorn Moon reveals the fallacy of your assumptions. You need to be showing others how committed you are now. Don't give up; nearly any relationship can grow deeper once you're willing to be your authentic self."

I thought I knew my Self well but, what is this authentic Self now?! scratch

Back to top Go down

Daily Horoscope - Aquarius Empty Re: Daily Horoscope - Aquarius

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am

you really know Self? really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:you really know Self? really?

I thought I did until a few mins ago. Damn you - hard-nosed Capricorn Moon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:41 am

Monthly for Leo:

Certain challenges would be felt during this month, although you will have the luck to overcome all and come out shining at the end of the month.

It is a month when you will be high on confidence, your networking skills will be great and opportunities would come up for you to encash and progress well.

The month could begin with certain mental and expression blocks but towards the middle of the month, you mind will clear up fully to take up new projects and challenges, as and when they come along.

Love life will be exciting and socially you will make much progress this month, as your sex appeal will be high and you will remain much sought after throughout. Parties and get togethers would be frequent and there could be a new romance blooming for you at one of these outings.

Overseas travel possible too and there could be many new opportunities and opportunity to make gains this month. Luck will remain high due to your creative efforts as well as unexpected inflows.

Finances would remain troublesome on account of double outflows. You will remain extravagant and careless about money matters which could increase wasteful expenses and cause chances of losses. At the same time long time standing commitments & outflows over the last two years will also burn up resources. You need to be careful in money matters this month.

Overall the month will be exciting, while there would be challenges till the 16th October 2011. 17th October 2011 onwards success and progress would bring in satisfaction.

High expenses are due to twin placement of Mars and Saturn in the house of losses and finances respectively. You should seek specific astrological remedies to counter these problems this month. Donations at orphanages and children’s homes would be good for finances and progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 am

Richard Hed wrote:

Wish there was a Friday night class here also, to know about self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 am

Monthly Horoscope for Leo - summary.

"Your career is going spectacularly well. Even if you don't see evidence of this yet - you will.

See what happens professionally on one of your best days of the year, October 28, when Jupiter and Pluto will combine forces for four-star reward. An assignment you did earlier seems to have elevated your reputation quite high.

The full moon on October 11 may bring travel, but it may not be the easiest trip you've ever taken.

Mars in Leo all month puts you and your interests front and center - and you can push things through to approval more easily now than ever before this year.

Negotiations will be arduous October 13 when Saturn conjoins the Sun.

The new moon on October 26 will help you create an excellent period to make decisions about your home or other property, or concerning a parent's welfare.

Romance will be best October 1-2, 15-16, 20, 21 (gold star), 28, and 29. Mars in Leo will make you much more attractive this month and you may be fussed over."

Source: http://astrologyzone.com/forecasts/monthly/leo_full.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

Wish there was a Friday night class here also, to know about self.

...Kumon style for self-less adults...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:47 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Monthly for Leo:

Source?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 am

Richard Hed wrote:Monthly Horoscope for Leo - summary.

Romance will be best October 1-2, 15-16, 20, 21 (gold star), 28, and 29. Mars in Leo will make you much more attractive this month and you may be fussed over."[/i]

What's gold star supposed to mean? Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:49 am

Richard Hed wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Monthly for Leo:

Source?

http://www.indastro.com/leo.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:Monthly Horoscope for Leo - summary.

Romance will be best October 1-2, 15-16, 20, 21 (gold star), 28, and 29. Mars in Leo will make you much more attractive this month and you may be fussed over."[/i]

What's gold star supposed to mean? Embarassed

"Gold star" is a good thing, no? Why don't you tell us after 21st? Or not :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down