Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaMo wants to talk to the Pakis at any cost

3 posters

Go down

NaMo wants to talk to the Pakis at any cost Empty NaMo wants to talk to the Pakis at any cost

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:06 am

I spoke too soon about Mr 56 inches.

I wonder what killed all the manliness coursing through the veins of New Delhi's new masters. These days, Mr 56-inches is behaving no different from Madam Mohan Singh. Even after this latest terrorist attack in Punjab, he's determined to pursue that same talks-at-any-cost policy that characterized MMS and Vajpayee.

So where does this leave all the limpwristed bhakts here who had been having wet dreams about hot pursuits and what not??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

NaMo wants to talk to the Pakis at any cost Empty Re: NaMo wants to talk to the Pakis at any cost

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I spoke too soon about Mr 56 inches.

I wonder what killed all the manliness coursing through the veins of New Delhi's new masters. These days, Mr 56-inches is behaving  no different from Madam Mohan Singh. Even after this latest terrorist attack in Punjab, he's determined to pursue that same talks-at-any-cost policy that characterized MMS and Vajpayee.

So where does this leave all the limpwristed bhakts here who had been having wet dreams about hot pursuits and what not??
Shhh.. 56-incher is doing (in the background) what he did to Rajpaksa, before you know ISI would be thoroughly defeated.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

NaMo wants to talk to the Pakis at any cost Empty Re: NaMo wants to talk to the Pakis at any cost

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:58 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I wonder what killed all the manliness coursing through the veins of New Delhi's new masters. These days, Mr 56-inches is behaving  no different from Madam Mohan Singh. Even after this latest terrorist attack in Punjab, he's determined to pursue that same talks-at-any-cost policy that characterized MMS and Vajpayee.

Shhh.. 56-incher is doing (in the background) what he did to Rajpaksa, before you know ISI would be thoroughly defeated.

Exactly... he has decided to play the Pakis at their own game. All peace peace overtly while boom-boom-kaboom covertly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Exactly... he has decided to play the Pakis at their own game. All peace peace overtly while boom-boom-kaboom covertly.
We shall see..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down