Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caucasian men and asian women

+5
pravalika nanda
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
garam_kuta
Propagandhi711
swapna
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

caucasian men and asian women Empty caucasian men and asian women

Post by swapna Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:40 am

caucasian men in the u.s. seem to be extraordinarily attracted to east asian - mainly chinese - women. here are two links to information on this phenomenon:

cholakovv.com/en/blog/2450

www.econjobrumors.com/topic/why-am-i-so-attracted-to-asian-women

the first is a blog containing statistics and the results of studies, especially by anthropologist nitasha sharma of northwestern university.

the second is a thread from e.j.m.r. with posts from ph.d. students in economics, most of whom are likely to be american and european, caucasian males, many of them irreverent, and spreading myths and stereotypes.

swapna

Back to top Go down

caucasian men and asian women Empty Re: caucasian men and asian women

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:48 am

phlegmy, you seem to be perched on that site like a dung beetle on shithouse wall. are you making friends fast like you have everywhere else with that winning personality of yours?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:35 pm

clearly it's OSEA women - Oriental South East Asian.

this post of his reminds me of another post where FF was fixated on those short chirpy hiccupish sound made by these, and most indian ones as well.. can't remember the title.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:22 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:phlegmy, you seem to be perched on that site like a dung beetle on shithouse wall. are you making friends fast like you have everywhere else with that winning personality of yours?

Yeah... Looks like Phlegmy will soon claim that God revealed "the Truth" through ejmr...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:39 pm

well I read the entire damn thread at the job search forum, and I read the article by that Bulgarian guy. it make me 20 mins late for my $170 deep tissue massage. that masseuse could've given me the extra 20 mins but she chose not to. she didn't have anyone lined up after me. now i'm pissed off.

I mean really who the hell cares about white guys and their Asian fetish? How come they didn't talk about Indian guys and their Asian fetish? Have Indina men become so irrelevant?

Maybe Propa will shed some light on this. How are you, baava?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:40 pm

Really this was such a waste of my time. I am growing up. Flamman, please stick to meaningful posts from now on.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:48 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:well I read the entire damn thread at the job search forum, and I read the article by that Bulgarian guy. it make me 20 mins late for my $170 deep tissue massage. that masseuse could've given me the extra 20 mins but she chose not to. she didn't have anyone lined up after me. now i'm pissed off.

I mean really who the hell cares about white guys and their Asian fetish? How come they didn't talk about Indian guys and their Asian fetish? Have Indina men become so irrelevant?

..and more Wink Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:52 pm

swapna: why are you so interested in what gives white men hard-ons?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:19 am

pravalika nanda wrote:well I read the entire damn thread at the job search forum, and I read the article by that Bulgarian guy. it make me 20 mins late for my $170 deep tissue massage. that masseuse could've given me the extra 20 mins but she chose not to. she didn't have anyone lined up after me. now i'm pissed off.

it's true they rarely talk about indians at e.j.m.r., probably because there are not many ph.d. students in economics, of indian origin. yes, at e.j.m.r., indians are largely irrelevant.

when something is said about indians, it's most often about their toilet habits. here's an example:

www.econjobrumors.com/topic/no-toilet-paper-use-left-hand

however, they do talk about some indian-american faculty members; lately, much of the talk has been about chetty (harvard) and kocherlakota (president, federal reserve of minneapolis), who is only half indian.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:06 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:swapna: why are you so interested in what gives white men hard-ons?
hello, max, enjoying the summer?

you must have misunderstood; there's no mention of "white men" or "hard-ons" in my post. indeed, I avoid describing caucasians as "white," and don't use the term "hard-on" either. the combination sounds crude.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:29 am

garam_kuta wrote:clearly it's OSEA women - Oriental South East Asian.

** south east asians are orientals, so it's unnecessary to describe them as oriental. however, chinese people are not south east asians, they are east asians.

** south east asians are made up of the vietnamese, the laotians, the cambodians, and the thai people.

this post of his reminds me of another post where FF was fixated on those short chirpy hiccupish sound made by these, and most indian ones as well.. can't remember the title.

** scratch scratch
see ** above for my comments.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:55 am

swapna wrote:I... don't use the term "hard-on" either.

Understandable. Why rake up memories of long-forgotten occurences and ruin the day??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:41 am

If I have a kid, a rising high school freshman, what would be a better option for him/her, a degree in overrated economics/bba or would he/she be better off taking up a job flipping burgers at a fast food restaurant right after high school, four years later he might be promoted to supervisor/manager [of the restaurant]; Isn't the market already flooded with pseudo-economists?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:45 am

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:swapna: why are you so interested in what gives white men hard-ons?

you must have misunderstood; there's no mention of "white men" or "hard-ons" in my post. indeed, I avoid describing caucasians as "white," and don't use the term "hard-on" either. the combination sounds crude.

100 times:

hello max, enjoying the summer? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:46 am

this douchebag is a big pervert.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:17 pm

alright then, why the sudden interest in caucasian men and the fetishes that stimulate their perpendicularities.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:alright then, why the sudden interest in caucasian men and the fetishes that stimulate their perpendicularities.

If something is discussed by the jobless econs from the "elite" schools, it must be worth the issue - per Rev. Flimmy Iyer.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:23 pm

it seems to be a made up of insecure and nerdy white, mostly male economics graduate students, getting off talking smack about asians, indians, and people with professions other than economics (a scintillating observation: "science is for third world types").  what i find fascinating is why swapna is stuck to that site like a barnacle. the comments aren't irreverent, they're simply racist and insecure.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:it seems to be a made up of insecure and nerdy white, mostly male economics graduate students, getting off talking smack about asians, indians, and people with professions other than economics (a scintillating observation: "science is for third world types").  what i find fascinating is why swapna is stuck to that site like a barnacle. the comments aren't irreverent, they're simply racist and insecure.
But they are white, sorry caucasians - and they make fun of Indians. So they must be good and whatever they say must be the absolute truth.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:48 pm

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:swapna: why are you so interested in what hives white men hard-ons?

100 times:

"good morning, sundaram," with the comma, is correct, while "good morning sundaram" is not, because "good morning" is a greeting, and not an adjective describing sundaram.

for similar reasons, "hello, max," with the comma  after "hello, " is correct.

however, current practice in emails is to omit the comma, so you too may.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:59 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:swapna: why are you so interested in what hives white men hard-ons?

100 times:

"good morning, sundaram," with the comma, is correct, while "good morning sundaram" is not, because "good morning" is a greeting, and not an adjective describing sundaram.

for similar reasons, "hello, max," with the comma  after "hello, " is correct.

however, current practice in emails is to omit the comma, so you too may.
happy friendship day swapna

caucasian men and asian women Happy-Friendship-Day-2015-Greeting-Quotes-Messages-WhatsApp-Status-Sms-Wishes-2-300x300

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:07 am

brie wrote:this douchebag is a big pervert.
irate indian #1.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:09 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:alright then, why the sudden interest in caucasian men and the fetishes that stimulate their perpendicularities.
irate indian #2.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:12 am

Veeu wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:it seems to be a made up of insecure and nerdy white, mostly male economics graduate students, getting off talking smack about asians, indians, and people with professions other than economics (a scintillating observation: "science is for third world types").  what i find fascinating is why swapna is stuck to that site like a barnacle. the comments aren't irreverent, they're simply racist and insecure.
But they are white, sorry caucasians - and they make fun of Indians. So they must be good and whatever they say must be the absolute truth.
irate indian #3.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:13 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

If something is discussed by the jobless econs from the "elite" schools, it must be worth the issue - per Rev. Flimmy Iyer.
irate indian #4.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:15 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
swapna wrote:I... don't use the term "hard-on" either.

Understandable. Why rake up memories of long-forgotten occurences and ruin the day??
irate indian #5.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:18 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:phlegmy, you seem to be perched on that site like a dung beetle on shithouse wall. are you making friends fast like you have everywhere else with that winning personality of yours?
irate indian #6.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:22 am

garam_kuta wrote:clearly it's OSEA women - Oriental South East Asian.

irate indian #7.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:25 am

irate indian #8.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:07 am

this has been a census of irate indians. there are eight of them swarming in an area of five square-feet. 

it would be interesting to study the social and cultural attributes of this group. for example, are they predominantly of the same religion and caste? do they harrbour grievances about what they label the "white" population segment of the u.s.? do they believe that they are discriminated against, for example, in college admissions? are they frustrated and unfulfilled in their interactions with the opposite sex? do they have the courage to express their own opinions, or do they only swarm together and provoke one another? do they live in insular environments, and do they interact only within closed forums?

this could be an interesting study that may result in numerous scholarly papers.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:59 am

swapna wrote:this has been a census of irate indians. there are eight of them swarming in an area of five square-feet. 

it would be interesting to study the social and cultural attributes of this group. for example, are they predominantly of the same religion and caste? do they harrbour grievances about what they label the "white" population segment of the u.s.? do they believe that they are discriminated against, for example, in college admissions? are they frustrated and unfulfilled in their interactions with the opposite sex? do they have the courage to express their own opinions, or do they only swarm together and provoke one another? do they live in insular environments, and do they interact only within closed forums?

this could be an interesting study that may result in numerous scholarly papers.
caucasian men and asian women Fflim10

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:08 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:this has been a census of irate indians. there are eight of them sNinowarming in an area of five square-feet. 

hahaha, this one is actually funny. do you use your lota after posting at such?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:14 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:this has been a census of irate indians. there are eight of them sNinowarming in an area of five square-feet. 

lethally boring; shall ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:30 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

some statistics:

387 = number of times you've copied my exact words to use in your posts;

0 = number of original posts you've made.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:36 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

some statistics:

irrelevant!

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:45 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

some statistics:

irrelevant!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:05 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

some statistics:

irrelevant!
it was a dark and stormy night when ms thomas pissed near the highway (quite like queen bee pissed in her garden once). the act caught k.k.t's attention and he recounted the story in coffeehouse (quite like queen bee recounted her story in coffeehouse). 

ORIGINAL??????

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:30 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
some statistics:

irrelevant!
it was a dark and stormy night when ms thomas pissed near the highway (quite like queen bee pissed in her garden once). the act caught k.k.t's attention and he recounted the story in coffeehouse (quite like queen bee recounted her story in coffeehouse). 

ORIGINAL??????

minor quibble, you got the detail wrong...when roshini amma pissed in the desert, it was in broad sunlight as it was descriptively recounted by phlegmy. you missed the part she felt the warm desert air and the appreciative arab eyes on her bare bum as she executed the second most pleasurable act known to human. it could not have been on a dark and stormy night.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:35 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
some statistics:

irrelevant!

ORIGINAL??????

minor quibble, you got the detail wrong...when roshini amma pissed in the desert, it was in broad sunlight as it was descriptively recounted by phlegmy. you missed the part she felt the warm desert air and the appreciative arab eyes on her bare bum as she executed the second most pleasurable act known to human. it could not have been on a dark and stormy night.
props, vots for lunch?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:38 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
some statistics:

irrelevant!

ORIGINAL??????
crude, but not surprisingly so.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 am

brie wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
irrelevant!

ORIGINAL??????

props, vots for lunch?

baked salmon, brown rice & asparagus. what about you?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:39 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
some statistics:

irrelevant!

ORIGINAL??????
what exactly is crude about it? be explicit old man. you said your wife pissed. who was crude -- you or me in describing/recounting it?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:42 pm

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
irrelevant!

ORIGINAL??????
what exactly is crude about it? be explicit old man. you said your wife pissed. who was crude -- you or me in describing/recounting it?
hahaha @"be explicit!"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:40 pm

swapna wrote:

irate indian #8.
servile indian #1-8

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:48 pm

swapna wrote:
irate indian #2.

no merely amused at your preoccupation with caucasians' perpendicularities and what drive them.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:42 pm

[quote="MaxEntropy_Man"][quote="swapna"][quote="MaxEntropy_Man"]alright then, why the sudden interest in caucasian men and the fetishes that stimulate their perpendicularities. [/quote]
irate indian #2.[/quote]

no merely amused at your preoccupation with caucasians' perpendicularities and what drive them. [/quote]

that's not a credible statement. before you use the word "preoccupation," you have to have shown that I made numerous posts on the subject of caucasian men's sexual attraction for east asian women.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:48 pm

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
irate indian #2.

no merely amused at your preoccupation with caucasians' perpendicularities and what drive them.

that's not a credible statement. before you use the word "preoccupation," you have to have shown that I made numerous posts on the subject of caucasian men's sexual attraction for east asian women.

you've certainly posted a number of links from this economics group of caucasian men pursuing an economics graduate degree, writing disparagingly of indian and asian people. your posts are here for all to see, read, and interpret. your current preoccupation, yes preoccupation, seems to be caucasian men's weird fetishes. now, can you tell us why you are so preoccupied with it?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:31 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:alright then, why the sudden interest in caucasian men .......and... their perpendicularities.

probably because of it's... er...hmm.. its simplicity, I should think, - i am only guessing, from what i gather Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:35 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
irate indian #2.

you've certainly posted a number of links from this economics group of caucasian men pursuing an economics graduate degree, writing disparagingly of indian and asian people. your posts are here for all to see, read, and interpret.  your current preoccupation, yes preoccupation, seems to be caucasian men's weird fetishes. now, can you tell us why you are so preoccupied with it?
sorry, you've failed to show that I am preoccupied with caucasian men's sexual attraction for east asian women.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:05 pm

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
irate indian #2.

you've certainly posted a number of links from this economics group of caucasian men pursuing an economics graduate degree, writing disparagingly of indian and asian people. your posts are here for all to see, read, and interpret.  your current preoccupation, yes preoccupation, seems to be caucasian men's weird fetishes. now, can you tell us why you are so preoccupied with it?
sorry, you've failed to show that I am preoccupied with caucasian men's sexual attraction for east asian women.

i've proved your preoccupation with the subject matter to the same extent that you've proved my irateness.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next