Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

carly fiorina

3 posters

Go down

carly fiorina Empty carly fiorina

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:58 pm

i'm beginning to like Carly Fiorina. seems capable. would be awesome if  the final showdown came to CF and HRC.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

carly fiorina Empty Re: carly fiorina

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:51 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:i'm beginning to like Carly Fiorina. seems capable. would be awesome if  the final showdown came to CF and HRC.

She screwed up HP..

Trump bankrupted 4 companies..

and these are the GOP geniuses?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:44 am

pravalika nanda wrote:i'm beginning to like Carly Fiorina. seems capable. would be awesome if  the final showdown came to CF and HRC.

that's what HP board also thought when hiring her. obviously they felt different at the time of her firing

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

that's what HP board also thought when hiring her. obviously they felt different at the time of her firing
well there were several hundred stupid men who were responsible for the financial crisis and they all got to rebuild their lives and their companies got bailed out. I haven't heard of any of them really suffering the consequences except maybe the lehman brothers' guy.

and I've heard and read about carly's defence of the above matter: bigger company, more employees, more patents during her time at HP that prior to her entyr. at any rate I don't particularly care what she did at HP.

the potus doesn't really do jack anyway. read some speeches, wave and smile at common people, look putin in the eye and see his soul, go duck-hunting, party in martha's vineyard, act as if their decision-making resulted in Osama's capture and death. do some meetings with business people and govt officials over several glasses of wine and sometimes cups of teas and speak up for the common man sometimes....act like a leader. carly can do all that looking good in her awfully splendid suits and scarves and on top of that she has a pleasant demeanor and speaks well. if it comes to jeb and hrc, i'd go for hrc. but it came down to cf and hrc i'd go for cf cuz she made it this far on her own and she is competent no matter what happened at HP. i'm sick of this stupid bush and Clinton business. I don't like hrc that much.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down