Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Airports

4 posters

Go down

Ghost Airports Empty Ghost Airports

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:09 pm

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Ghost-airports-highlight-risks-as-PM-Modi-spends-to-grow/articleshow/48537264.cms

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Ghost Airports Empty Re: Ghost Airports

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Since cd did not have time to highlight few nuggets of truth included in the article, let me list a couple for such enlightenment: 
1. All 200 airports that do not have any air traffic were built under past upa govt.
2. These airports were built to buy votes or to satisfy local political bosses needs.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:32 pm

truthbetold wrote:Since cd did not have time to highlight few nuggets of truth included in the article, let me list a couple for such enlightenment: 
1. All 200 airports that do not have any air traffic were built under past upa govt.
2. These airports were built to buy votes or to satisfy local political bosses needs.
duh! isn't that obvious.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:49 pm

truthbetold wrote:Since cd did not have time to highlight few nuggets of truth included in the article, let me list a couple for such enlightenment: 

what;s up, you were gone for a long time?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

what;s up, you were gone for a long time?
Just work after returning from India. Long hours, no weekends. Tried to focus on project work. Little more time this week.

Completely surprised by stock market downturn.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Ghost airports in the sky
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down