Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chiropractics

4 posters

Go down

chiropractics Empty chiropractics

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:26 pm

I've been seeing a chiro on and off for a couple of months and lately have been looking forward to the 'adjustment' more and more. wondering if my spine & skeletal structure's become addicted to being twisted and relieved of pressure every so often. is that possible?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

chiropractics Empty Re: chiropractics

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I've been seeing a chiro on and off for a couple of months and lately have been looking forward to the 'adjustment' more and more. wondering if my spine & skeletal structure's become addicted to being twisted and relieved of pressure every so often. is that possible?

ok...you are screwed...

There are perhaps 2 or 3 honest and reasonably smart Chiros out of every 100. These guys are a little more than masseuse. Will make you feel "better" for a couple of days and the pain will be back. You will be visiting him every week until you become frustrated and quit going.

Better get an MRI, see an Ortho and a PT.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I've been seeing a chiro on and off for a couple of months and lately have been looking forward to the 'adjustment' more and more. wondeering if my spine & skeletal structure's become addicted to being twisted and relieved of pressure every so often. is that possible?
what you need is a dose of junnu.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:50 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I've been seeing a chiro on and off for a couple of months and lately have been looking forward to the 'adjustment' more and more. wondering if my spine & skeletal structure's become addicted to being twisted and relieved of pressure every so often. is that possible?

wonder whether its kind of "Terminal man" like syndrome. what I recall vaguely from Crichton's novel is that the protagonist deliberately makes efforts to indulge in violent/aggressive thoughts which would trigger shock treatment that causes pain but nevertheless to which he has gotten addicted, and very frequently craves for that gratification.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum