Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey on Ashley Madison disaster

+5
Merlot Daruwala
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
Seva Lamberdar
9 posters

Go down

who is most at wrong here

Survey on Ashley Madison disaster Vote_lcap33%Survey on Ashley Madison disaster Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Survey on Ashley Madison disaster Vote_lcap33%Survey on Ashley Madison disaster Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Survey on Ashley Madison disaster Empty Survey on Ashley Madison disaster

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:51 pm

...So who is morally wrong - or wrongest?

Last edited by Marathadi-Saamiyaar on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected grammar)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Survey on Ashley Madison disaster Empty Re: Survey on Ashley Madison disaster

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:01 pm

It's nature's justice.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:57 pm

why you all hopped up? it's white ppl problems. how many indians would actually be fucking around on that place, seriously?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:why you all hopped up? it's white ppl problems. how many indians would actually be fucking around on that place, seriously?

That is what gives us the right to judge others... Isn't that our specialty?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:15 pm

ugh @ the cesspool of disease floating around. why would anyone want to hookup with a complete stranger?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Site owner got my vote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:It's nature's justice.
How can you be sure nature favors monogamy? Look at the mind boggling data here. Isn't something seriously wrong if that is the case? 

[th]Available in[/th][th]Users[/th][th][/th]
Chinese (simplified and traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian and European), Russian, Slovenian, Spanish (European, American), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
More than 37 million (as of July 2015)[1]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Kinnera wrote:
How can you be sure nature favors monogamy? Look at the mind boggling data here. Isn't something seriously wrong if that is the case? 

Chinese (simplified and traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian and European), Russian, Slovenian, Spanish (European, American), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Madison

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:why you all hopped up? it's white ppl problems. how many indians would actually be fucking around on that place, seriously?
Forever you misunderestimate your home country: http://www.hindustantimes.com/technology-topstories/indians-among-top-users-of-global-infidelity-website/article1-1383032.aspx

Based on leaked user data of the Ashley Madison website, New Delhi has emerged as the adultery 'capital' of India with 38,652 users. Not far behind is Mumbai (33,036), followed by Chennai (16,434) and Kolkata (11,807)....Besides the metros, several state capitals have users in the thousands - Hyderabad has 12,825, Bengaluru 11,561, Ahmedabad 7,009, Chandigarh 2,918, Jaipur 5,045, Lucknow 3,885 and Patna 2,524.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:ugh @ the cesspool of disease floating around. why would anyone want to hookup with a complete stranger?

Life is short. Make it shorter.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:ugh @ the cesspool of disease floating around. why would anyone want to hookup with a complete stranger?
Be careful of what you ask. God will tell you why would anyone want to do that. not kidding.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:27 pm

hackers are out of line. what grown adults want to do is their business.

the website owners did what anyone should do when they are being blackmailed by bunch of losers.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:13 am

Kinnera wrote:

My point ("It's nature's justice.") was only with respect to everyone involved, contributing to the above controversy, getting eventually entangled in this mess, and nothing else.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:31 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

My point ("It's nature's justice.") was only with respect to everyone involved, contributing to the above controversy, getting eventually entangled in this mess, and nothing else.
Ya, i support the hackers. Kudos to them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:52 am

Kinnera wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

why ?...

do you approve of the damage it causes to a lot of families ?

I thought you said humans were not meant to be monogamous and would supporting the hackers contradict your stand ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:57 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

why ?...

I thought you said humans were not meant to be monogamous and would supporting the hackers contradict your stand ?

Serves the website owners right. As for the families....deal with it. Didn't Hillary Clinton do it? The truth had to come out one time or the other. It came out now. That's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

why ?...

Ya, humans are probably not meant to be monogamous and this whole marriage system is a sham from that point. Look at the number of members in that site: a whopping 37 million! That says it all. And most are from the countries where they marry after falling in love, not arranged and where divorce is not a taboo in the society. For whatever reasons one wants to be in a marriage, stick by its rules. If you are in a contract, follow the rules or change the rules or expectations of the contract.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:40 pm

all the rules matter
both before and after
this is the moment of lust
feels right for the two of us
can't justify it, can't fight it
welcome to the gray panoramic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:all the rules matter
both before and after
Ya, i guess one got to accept that. That is what I said, change the expectations. Change from, 'omg! they cheated. how horrible! they are so morally down' to 'Yeah, it can happen. Probably that's a natural thing and that's ok. Accept it.' Now are the families of the 37 million going to be broken? I guess not. Change is being forced on to the society, like it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Kinnera wrote:
both before and after
Ya, i guess one got to accept that. That is what I said, change the expectations. Change from, 'omg! they cheated. how horrible! they are so morally down' to 'Yeah, it can happen. Probably that's a natural thing and that's ok. Accept it.' Now are the families of the 37 million going to be broken? I guess not. Change is being forced on to the society, like it or not.

don't know... still a very individual choice... I have been in committed relationships two times in my life, and both the times I was downright faithful and expected the same. I was still open with xb, to some extent, but was outright possessive about xh. am not now. with time I opened up of course, and I would say morally degraded quite a bit. now I am at a stage that if someone tells me they messed around, I ask them how was it; all the while following the monogamy rule myself. you can say double standards, open about others, strict about myself. if I get into a committed relationship again, I may be a bit more open, but hell no. monogamy is not out for me. guess it never was. will expect him to be monogamous as well, but won't spy on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:13 pm

who is wrong or wrongest?

all and no one

hackers. have been around since the invention of the word "privacy". still they broke the law, so cannot be excused. especially considering what they did with the data.

Ashley Madison. victims here. but then swindlers are expected to be honest to other swindlers. asking people to cheat, assuring privacy, and not being on the top of the game. sad but got to face the consequences.

members. victims here. but they already had 99 other ways of getting caught. hopefully, they took the risks knowingly. they will find ways to get out of it too. historically, all have, Ashley or not. not the end of the world.

I just hope the cutie I knew on that site is unaffected by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
both before and after

don't know... still a very individual choice... I have been in committed relationships two times in my life, and both the times I was downright faithful and expected the same. I was still open with xb, to some extent, but was outright possessive about xh. am not now. with time I opened up of course, and I would say morally degraded quite a bit. now I am at a stage that if someone tells me they messed around, I ask them how was it; all the while following the monogamy rule myself. you can say double standards, open about others, strict about myself. if I get into a committed relationship again, I may be a bit more open, but hell no. monogamy is not out for me. guess it never was. will expect him to be monogamous as well, but won't spy on him.
Have you realized one thing? Being possessive about someone (and the controlling, the suspicions, the jealousies, the hatred etc that come along with it) is more morally degrading than being open, accepting and non judgmental about someone over their personal choices?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
both before and after

Have you realized one thing? Being possessive about someone (and the controlling, the suspicions, the jealousies, the hatred etc that come along with it) is more morally degrading than being open, accepting and non judgmental about someone over their personal choices?

It was what it was. Simply stating how I was, and how I am Smile not proud of it. I have been intrigued by the open relationship idea, but have not fully bought into it. If you are my husband or boyfriend and I love you, then you are not messing around dammit. It's alright to say you are open, it's another thing to learn you are a secret joke in a group of common friends. Was I constantly suspecting, spying, hating on xh? Not at all. He didn't give me reasons to. I can be a pretty ignorant person. But once I am curious/suspicious about something, it's for a reason, and then it's a spiral slope for me Smile. We are still together simply because at the time I was convinced that he didn't cheat on me. Else that chapter would have been long over. I could be wrong about my conviction, and at this time it doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 pm

I verified the site for the email I registered at Ashley Madison and was hugely disappointed it did not show up.

Hugely disappointed.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
both before and after

It was what it was. Simply stating how I was, and how I am Smile not proud of it. I have been intrigued by the open relationship idea, but have not fully bought into it. If you are my husband or boyfriend and I love you, then you are not messing around dammit. It's alright to say you are open, it's another thing to learn you are a secret joke in a group of common friends. Was I constantly suspecting, spying, hating on xh? Not at all. He didn't give me reasons to. I can be a pretty ignorant person. But once I am curious/suspicious about something, it's for a reason, and then it's a spiral slope for me Smile. We are still together simply because at the time I was convinced that he didn't cheat on me. Else that chapter would have been long over. I could be wrong about my conviction, and at this time it doesn't matter.

Whatchya two talkin?

Couldn't you two be specific, explicit, and direct?...

How else can we judge you two ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Whatchya two talkin?

nothin'. Just trying to be the broadminded hippie types, not the judgmental conservatives Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...So who is morally wrong - or wrongest?
>>>I thought this was a woman's clothing store when I heard the name. Some questions:

1) Who the hell has the time?
2) Does a guy have to register on a website for this extra-curricular mischief?
3) Why risk diseases, which almost certainly will come with the territory?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Whatchya two talkin?

nothin'. Just trying to be the broadminded hippie types, not the judgmental conservatives Razz
>>et tu, brute?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Bible?

What is it?

Wrong survey, to include Bible.

Wikileaks?

Good?

truth (with a little t) coming out - good or bad?

You remind me of a post I made..14 years ago, on a scene from this movie (Earth 1947?):

Hindu-Muslim riots scene during partition.

Muslims attack a Hindu household.

Killing each they find.

Aamir Khan, playing a Muslim in the movie, opens a drawer to find a Hindu girl hiding.

When asked - are there any Hindus left alive in this house, he replies - after a long pause for the movie - No.

His "No" is a truth or a lie?

Truth or a truth ONLY depends on the intent. Intent. Ashwatthama. Krishna. Arjuna. The whole Indian Bible is about it.

As for Ashley website - Is the site lying or its participants? Why blame the site or hackers?

Site is merely a medium, and hackers akin to wiki-leaks.

random explanations,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:59 pm

LOLOLOLOL!  the whole thing was one big sausage fest apparently.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ashley-madison-bunch-dudes-talking-233158251.html

millions of bittus talking to each other.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:28 am

Kris wrote:
>>>I thought this was a woman's clothing store when I heard the name. Some questions:

yeah...rite....how come i found your id in their database ?

and, worse talking to Bittu and rev Flimmy who were posing as women...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:22 am

Kris wrote:

yeah...rite....how come i found your id in their database ?

and, worse talking to Bittu and rev Flimmy who were posing as women...
>>>Wait, they work in a woman's clothing store too? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:14 pm

procreation is a risky endeavor, cant completely manage risk of diseases even if you wanted to. the only way is to bang a virgin and even then if she's got some coochie irritation/uti issues it could mess with own gut bacteria causing untold miseries. think banging that well educated coworker milf is safe? think again. huge risks abound when it comes to dipping the stick whether with AM hoes or the friendly neighborhood hoe. only way to be completely safe is with mary fivefingers

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Whatchya two talkin?

>>et tu, brute?
Yup! moi too, kris or rather, moi specifically. I am a greatest hippie in heart, thought and speech, but an out and out conservative when it comes to me personally. Crying or Very sad  Yeah, you know who i was going to put the blame on. grrr!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down