Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

airport drama

+2
Propagandhi711
Kris
6 posters

Go down

airport drama  Empty airport drama

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:38 pm

wife catches husband with his gf in goa airport. he had said he is going for office work. she follows and catches them red handed.

what a douche he is... but funny she wanted to take him home after catching them red handed... and slap the dude first, if you wanna slap.

Back to top Go down

airport drama  Empty Re: airport drama

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:wife catches husband with his gf in goa airport. he had said he is going for office work. she follows and catches them red handed.

what a douche he is... but funny she wanted to take him home after catching them red handed... and slap the dude first, if you wanna slap.

TV Anchor husband ? Looks like the GF knows about him - obviously - as she looks unperplexed or even surprised.

So my question: why are the young girls going after married guys, when they can get unmarried ones themselves (even if it is only for time-pass).

Proves that a woman is the worst enemy for a woman.

P.S. The wife should have simply and quietly left and get a BF and introduce him to her hubby on his return from "Work" - preferably lying in bed with her new BF. Now, that is what I call non-violent revenge.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:00 pm

dunno how much mumbaiya shetty-like accent you understood.

from memory.. I might be missing the exact timeline or translation of dialogs...

first she taunted the gf... she was shameless, can't hear what she was saying... he was basically telling her to get going and not create a scene. she asked him to come with him. he refused. she said would you rather be with this mistress? he said ya, and then said 'I don't want to be with anyone, i want to go wherever i want... you get out of here'. then she talked more,.. saying why are you not telling anything to the GF, why only to me. Husband said because GF is sitting quietly, what do I tell her. he said again to go, not create a scene or he will create a bigger scene.. then begins ranting how he missed the flight, lost money and will now have to make other arrangements. wife begins dramatically clapping infront of the GF's face, while she only chewed gum in return. that's when the wife slaps, or to me looks like tries to slap, and he goes batship crazy at her.. this is when the sleepy cabbies jump in... wife bawls wow wow wow.. he said - why were you hitting her again and again... she was like 'again and again? I am the one who got hit here'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:dunno how much mumbaiya shetty-like accent you understood.

from memory.. I might be missing the exact timeline or translation of dialogs...

first she taunted the gf... she was shameless, can't hear what she was saying... he was basically telling her to get going and not create a scene. she asked him to come with him. he refused. she said would you rather be with this mistress? he said ya, and then said 'I don't want to be with anyone, i want to go wherever i want... you get out of here'. then she talked more,.. saying why are you not telling anything to the GF, why only to me. Husband said because GF is sitting quietly, what do I tell her. he said again to go, not create a scene or he will create a bigger scene.. then begins ranting how he missed the flight, lost money and will now have to make other arrangements. wife begins dramatically clapping infront of the GF's face, while she only chewed gum in return. that's when the wife slaps, or to me looks like tries to slap, and he goes batship crazy at her.. this is when the sleepy cabbies jump in... wife bawls wow wow wow.. he said - why were you hitting her again and again... she was like 'again and again? I am the one who got hit here'.

Thanks for the translation. I will get back to Indrani..perhaps there was a similar showdown between Indrani-Sheena.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:15 pm

haha.. the sheena murder mystery and indrani timeline has also kept me pretty preoccupied last 3-4 days. on google, the first hint I get is indrani mukerjea... I get up in the morning, and exchange new details with whatsapp buddies, even before I am out of my bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:56 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:wife catches husband with his gf in goa airport. he had said he is going for office work. she follows and catches them red handed.

>>>Yep, she should have slapped the husband. I guess she was holding on to some hope that he may have some redeeming qualities, even after this. It is stomach churning to watch the wife being kicked. Hope she moves on.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:53 am

Kris wrote:

>>>Yep, she should have slapped the husband. I guess she was holding on to some hope that he may have some redeeming qualities, even after this. It is stomach churning to watch the wife being kicked. Hope she moves on.

cultured north indians at it again?

yeah what a douchebag, kicking his family member like that. someone shoulda kicked his teeth in, afterall the penalty for assault in desh is so small too.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:13 am

toxic trio.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:04 am

Kris wrote:

it's true he is cheating on her but it was the wife who assaulted the girl. and he stopped her from beating the girl to a pulp.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:59 am

The gf should've hired a servant. Then the servant would protect the mistress like how some of the online servants in CH do.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Veeu wrote:The gf should've hired a servant. Then the servant would protect the mistress like how some of the online servants in CH do.

Will some of the highly experienced online servants share some of their "expert" opinions on this?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Veeu wrote:
Veeu wrote:The gf should've hired a servant. Then the servant would protect the mistress like how some of the online servants in CH do.

Will some of the highly experienced online servants share some of their "expert" opinions on this?
Ask your master who cheated on his wife several times, was a member of AM and all. You know...the sootradhari of the drama he ran here a few months ago from behind the scenes. 

There's so much sleeze and dirt behind the scenes that it's so nauseating. Everybody acts like saints here. The ones who talk openly are more plain hearted than the ones who act like morally highs. 

Sorry, I had to say this. I am not going to get into this rut. Have no intention to wrestle with dirty pigs and get myself dirty too.
yeah, EOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:45 pm

what is she talking about?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:58 pm

seven wrote:what is she talking about?
Check your mail

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

Ask your master who cheated on his wife several times, was a member of AM and all. You know...the sootradhari of the drama he ran here a few months ago from behind the scenes. 

There's so much sleeze and dirt behind the scenes that it's so nauseating. Everybody acts like saints here. The ones who talk openly are more plain hearted than the ones who act like morally highs. 

Sorry, I had to say this. I am not going to get into this rut. Have no intention to wrestle with dirty pigs and get myself dirty too.
yeah, EOD.

Wait...I am kind of slow on these. who? Master? AM ? etc..etc... Can you be specific and give names please (even after that I will need a detailed explanation on what all happened to understand).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Kinnera wrote:
seven wrote:what is she talking about?
Check your mail
you know my email!  Shocked

where from?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:10 pm

i watched it again and it sounds like she is mad at her husband for cheating.
he is a douche for hitting his wife...she started it though by hitting the gf.

she's saying tu because she's angry or bcz she is marathi. both of them are out of line.
imagine if they are fighting like this in public, how they must fight at home.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:14 pm

seven wrote:i watched it again and it sounds like she is mad at her husband for cheating.
he is a douche for hitting his wife...she started it though by hitting the gf.

she's saying tu because she's angry or bcz she is marathi. both of them are out of line.
imagine if they are fighting like this in public, how they must fight at home.

Why can't they all get along? that too when Ashley Madison is at cross roads.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:18 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

TV Anchor husband ?  Looks like the GF knows about him - obviously - as she looks unperplexed or even surprised.

So my question:  why are the young girls going after married guys, when they can get unmarried ones themselves (even if it is only for time-pass).

Proves that a woman is the worst enemy for a woman.

P.S. The wife should have simply and quietly left and get a BF and introduce him to her hubby on his return from "Work" - preferably lying in bed with her new BF.  Now, that is what I call non-violent revenge.
married guys are safe. they don't get too attached and are not clingy. they leave you alone and give you the much desired space. single guys can be a liability. single guys can be both ways but married ones are sure to be the right partners for time-pass. young girls know that. 

i agree with you on the leaving quietly and getting even by having an affair of her own. and i agree with you women is the worst enemy...

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

yeah, EOD.

My master? who? still think someone named vee?
Anyways, everyone knows that there is nobody more "loyal" than you when it comes to serving the mistress.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down