Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Islamic Kim Davis

+2
garam_kuta
Hellsangel
6 posters

Go down

The Islamic Kim Davis Empty The Islamic Kim Davis

Post by Hellsangel Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:31 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/05/travel/muslim-flight-attendant-feat/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

The Islamic Kim Davis Empty Re: The Islamic Kim Davis

Post by garam_kuta Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:42 pm

The Islamic Kim Davis Tumblr_nkhsztHqbr1smppa2o1_500

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/05/travel/muslim-flight-attendant-feat/index.html
>>>Soon to come as conditions for reinstatement: no ham sandwiches, no serving infidels, no jewish passengers....

On a serious note, the airline will likely settle rather than deal with these shakedown artists-- err, I mean attorneys.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/05/travel/muslim-flight-attendant-feat/index.html

I don't think people understood what you were trying to convey...

Kim Davis arrested and charged for not doing her duty citing her beliefs....But, the muslim attendent gets paid eave and perhaps millions in settlement...

I am hoping some muslim Govt servant refuses to issue licenses and see how the very same US Gvt reacts against an Ummah member.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:51 am

actually in this case it seems like the complaint was by some uneducated, fear mongering coworker, a clear case of islamophobia. she made arrangements to serve alcohol through other workers, dont see how that's inconveniencing the passengers regardless of her religion. hope the airline pays thru the nose

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:39 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:actually in this case it seems like the complaint was by some uneducated, fear mongering coworker, a clear case of islamophobia. she made arrangements to serve alcohol through other workers, dont see how that's inconveniencing the passengers regardless of her religion. hope the airline pays thru the nose

I think this is unacceptable. Serving alcohol is part of the duties, and she knew it when joining 3 yrs ago. She switched her religion and she should either restrict her practice of religion within her home or quit her job. To claim that she practices islam all through day - then she can live within a mosque. She can practice her religion as long as it does not affect others. Sikh turban or Brahmin janivar are examples. What if a Hindu Brahmin refuses to sit next to a muslim in a flight citing his religious rights ?

Hope this woman does not get a penny or a job - but I am sure she will get both.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:56 am

the kentucky clerk is put in jail for not issuing marriage license citing religious beliefs.

this girl will get money and get her job back. 

what the...?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:actually in this case it seems like the complaint was by some uneducated, fear mongering coworker, a clear case of islamophobia. she made arrangements to serve alcohol through other workers, dont see how that's inconveniencing the passengers regardless of her religion. hope the airline pays thru the nose

I think this is unacceptable. Serving alcohol is part of the duties, and she knew it when joining 3 yrs ago. She switched her religion and she should either restrict her practice of religion within her home or quit her job. To claim that she practices islam all through day - then she can live within a mosque. She can practice her religion as long as it does not affect others. Sikh turban or Brahmin janivar are examples. What if a Hindu Brahmin refuses to sit next to a muslim in a flight citing his religious rights ?

Hope this woman does not get a penny or a job - but I am sure she will get both.

on second thoughts, I agree. i-slam-u faith keeps constantly pushing into public domain in all sorts of unsavory ways and their aggressiveness is offputting to say the least. hate those hijabs, fucking head coverings are irritating (not that in islam, all religions, including jews, hindus & those amish)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

on second thoughts, I agree. i-slam-u faith keeps constantly pushing into public domain in all sorts of unsavory ways and their aggressiveness is offputting to say the least. hate those hijabs, fucking head coverings are irritating (not that in islam, all religions, including jews, hindus & those amish)

Next sister will claim that seeing other passengers drink alcohol offends her iSlamic sentiments - why not. If just handing over alcohol glass amounts to violating Koran then not opposing others drinking also should violate. she can justify any action and act in whatever way she wants.

Whatever happened to the French Hijab ban ?...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down